Chapter 1.4 Her Madness Returns

Chapter 1.4 Her Madness Returns

A Chapter by NcrosReigns
"

The one who took care of you when no one accepted you is actually the one who...

"
Green did not like what the old man said. Just what did he mean? 
Green continued down the hall not sure where he was heading, he needed some time to clear his mind, he sighed and looked at the nearest clock, 10:58 pm, an hour before midnight, an hour till the ceremony.

"Hey! Green!" yelled Zeke as he ran towards Green. Green looked behind behind Zeke if Gwen was chasing him, but no one was there, safe, he thought.

 "Hey what's up? Where's Gwen? You guys said you'll wait for me . . ." asked Green. Zeke came to a halt gasping for air. 

"Orders for her . . . so she ran . . ." said Zeke. 

"Oh," said Green "So why are you-?" 

"Someone's looking for you . . ." Zeke interrupted.

"What?" asked Green.

"It's her, she's here. She's waiting for you at the western veranda" Zeke explained. 
He explained some more to Green. 
Green looked alarmed and said, "Take me to her! Now!" 

Both of them sprinted down the hall as fast as they can. 

"How long has she been waiting?!" asked Green as they climbed the stairs, they were now at the main wing of the castle. 

"Dunno, I was just getting fresh air and then I saw her. She told me to come and get you" answered Zeke. Green grimaced and made a 'tsk' sound. 
Both of them kept running and not even daring to stop.
They were at the West Wing now.

"We're almost there, just around the corner" said Zeke. They turned another hall and came to a halt in front of a pair of thick wooden doors with brass handles in the mouth of two lions. Zeke sat down a wall, completely exhausted. He ran that kind of distance and back in a short while? 

"Just behind those doors," Zeke said, ". . . well, good luck" 

"Thanks, Zeke, hey can you cover for me while I'm gone?" Green requested. 

"Sure, I'll even call you if the ceremony starts" said Zeke

"Thanks man" said Green as he grasped the handle, his chain clinking. Well, here goes, Green thought, he opened the doors into the bright night. . .

Green closed the doors on Zeke's grinning face which reminded him strongly of a monkey and looked around.

At the very end of the veranda, Green saw a figure of a girl holding two plastic bags, the girl had her chocolate brown hair tied and dropped on her left shoulder. From the looks of it, she was bored for her head was resting on her fist as she gazed on the crowds below. She was wearing a sleeved blouse with the color of purple, a skirt just above her knees, A beautiful figure tucked in simple clothing

"Sonia?"  


© 2012 NcrosReigns


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on February 7, 2012
Last Updated on February 7, 2012


Author

NcrosReigns
NcrosReigns

bacolod, negros occidental, Philippines



About
I am a Freshman in high school, and I started to write novels that came from my imagination, and frivolously, from my dream, yeah. more..

Writing