Chapter 1.6 Her Madness Returns Part 3

Chapter 1.6 Her Madness Returns Part 3

A Chapter by NcrosReigns
"

Why of all people . . .

"
But sometimes her smile would fade . . .
One time she came back to the cottage in the middle of the night, soaked from rain, crying her heart out. Green did not know exactly why she was crying, why she was so sad. That night he stayed by her side till she she fell asleep from crying. Sonia who always smiled,Sonia who never had any problem with anything, cried as though she was in pain. Green never knew she would make such sad face.
Green worked hard in controlling his magic so he can show them to Sonia, that's the main and only reason why he was working hard on everything, it was all for her. Green is under the impression that she was never happy until she met him . . . And so, when he accomplished in making fireworks with magic, Sonia cried . . . she did not cry because she was lonely, she cried because she was glad.
"Green, Green snap out of it!" said Sonia, snapping her fingers under Green's nose.
"Huh? What? Oh, sorry . . ." said Green, waking himself up.
"Um, So! What brings you here?" asked Green, scratching his head, Sonia pointed her finger at him.
"You, of course! I wouldn't be here then!" she said, "Also, I bought these for you, careful . . . they're hot . . ." she handed Green the plastic bag she was holding, Green took the bag and peeked inside, what he saw made his mouth water, "Corn!" yelled Sonia "Your favorite!" Green took two corn cobs and gave one to Sonia. "Here, take one" he said, munching on his corn. Sonia looked taken aback.
"Ah, um, no it's for you" she said.
"Come on, I insist, take it already" said Green pushing her the corn.
"No, really, I-I don't want-" she was cut off because Green stuck the corn in her mouth, 
"WA CHU CHICHLLE! (Why you little!)" she struggled to speak but it was useless, she frantically waved her arms to get his attention, but he ignored her.
 "It'll be much better if you eat it and I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am . . ." He said while continuing to munch his corn.
Sonia glared at him and started to hit him with a harisen. (As to what and where the harisen came from, please ask the author)
"Ouch, ouch, cut that out . . . Ow!" groaned Green, but Sonia seemed intent on hitting him, for every time he gets hit, the blows get stronger. Sonia managed to remove the corn from her mouth and now was yelling at Green.
"That was mean! I didn't teach you to act that way, you idiot!" 
Green started to run and Sonia chased him around the veranda tearfully, "Green is a bully! A bully!" Sonia kept repeating, Green's laugh was heard even from the noise the people outside were making below.
They went on like that for fifteen more minutes and more corn, told more stories, exchanging news, sharing jokes, laughing. Green even showed Sonia some magic fireworks which pleased her greatly, he threw more fireworks into the air like grenades and exploded into figures of beasts. Fish, birds, bats, pigs, wolves and lions.
"Do you still have it?" Sonia asked as a flying fish flew
"Have what?" said Green, watching the sparkling pigs explode. Sonia frowned and put her hands on her hips.
"The charm. The charm I gave you a long time ago . . ." she said.
"Oh!" Green raised his right hand showing his chain on his wrist. "I always keep it with me . . ."
Sonia grabbed his hand and studied the chain. "Good! Please don't lose it . . ."
"Why not?" asked Green as he took his hand back
"Because that is the symbol of our promise a long time ago. You still remember it, right?" said Sonia, raising her left hand, showing a silver chain that resembled Green's but it was the shape of a rose, twinkling under the moonlight. 
"Ah, yes. That I'll be your ally and friend no matter what happens," recited Green "And I won't let anyone hurt you. That I'll always be with you at your time of need forever and ever in Eternal Night's Eldrun"
Sonia smiled. 
"You missed some lines, dummy" she said "And that these chains will be the symbol of our friendship, lose it, breaks our friendship . . ." Sonia finished.


© 2012 NcrosReigns


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on February 7, 2012
Last Updated on February 7, 2012


Author

NcrosReigns
NcrosReigns

bacolod, negros occidental, Philippines



About
I am a Freshman in high school, and I started to write novels that came from my imagination, and frivolously, from my dream, yeah. more..

Writing