Chapter 1.9 Deception Revelation

Chapter 1.9 Deception Revelation

A Chapter by NcrosReigns

A room wasn't exactly the right word to describe the Light Realm's throne room. The chandelier was made out of solid gold, with different gems at its side, it was lighted by everlasting candles, exotic lamps made from bronze hung at the sides of the pillars, casting golden lights, the place was as big as a gymnasium, little dinner tables were scattered around for the guests that came from family of royals and nobles from faraway lands, there was fire flowers in the middle of each table, a long purple carpet led the way up the stairs to the queen's throne, there was a smaller throne beside the queen's, it must have been where Aliana sat. The window panes formed different kinds of pictures, the different deeds of the kings and queens,  they were open tonight so that fresh air could come inside. 
The guests all stood up as Green came in, there were lines of soldiers who drew swords and formed an ark, everyone went quiet, he was so nervous, he saw sparks flew from his fingertips but he forced himself to remain control, it seemed hard to do so, with hundreds of people staring at you all at once. 
Green started to walk, as he did, he tried to focus on random things like: the food smells good, a butler was tying his shoe, the chefs were putting the finishing touches on the cake and . . . a familiar smell of roses. 
He tried to focus again, it must have been only the flowers in the vases, but as he looked around, There were no roses in sight. 
Green was now at the bottom of the steps, he then knelt and waited for the queen's reply, the queen stood up and said,
"Rise and ascend, Rider." The trumpets and horns began to sound. Green stood up and slowly began to climb the steps, he looked over his shoulder and saw twenty or more slayers were down below. Gwen and Zeke were both there, telling him to go on. 
He was almost there, he could see Aliana and the chief beside the queen's throne. Aliana was holding a small blue box, Green wondered what could be inside it. The queen's attitude became different from earlier, she really acted like a queen. She radiated an aura of power and authority no longer her tomboyish self. 
Green found it hard to kneel in front of her as he toyed with the thought.
"Kneel! You idiot!" said the queen in a low growl so only he and she can hear. 
Green flinched then knelt down nervously. The queen was holding a ceremonial sword, it is not a good idea to make her angry, unless you want your head to leave your neck. 
The queen rose to her full height and announced to the entire hall, "Now, we shall begin." 
Now everything was literally quiet even outside . . . Complete silence.  


© 2012 NcrosReigns


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on February 8, 2012
Last Updated on February 8, 2012


Author

NcrosReigns
NcrosReigns

bacolod, negros occidental, Philippines



About
I am a Freshman in high school, and I started to write novels that came from my imagination, and frivolously, from my dream, yeah. more..

Writing