Chapter 1.7 Revelation

Chapter 1.7 Revelation

A Chapter by NcrosReigns

"Heh, don't expect me to memorize it. It's too darn long" Green complained.
Sonia laughed and and said "It's okay, I guess, but as long as you have that chain, I'll know that you're my friend, right? So don't lose it, because if you do . . ." her voice trailed off, her head went down and she closed her eyes as if she was sleeping.
"Sonia? Sonia, what's wrong?" Then the air became cold, Green's body became stiff and the sound of the festival died, "S-S-Sonia?!" said Green. Sonia raised her head and opened her eyes, her eyes were still the same, deep shade of blue, but they were lifeless, then she spoke as if her voice was magnified ten times her own. 
"BECAUSE IF YOU DO . . . I'LL BE VERY SAD AND YOU'LL REGRET IT FOREVER" she boomed and yet she didn't yell, neither shouted but her voice was so loud, she just spoke.Green put his hands on his ears to prevent them from bursting. The words repeating themselves in his head. "Ugh . . . What the heck?" said Green. Then he heard Sonia's voice but this one was lighter, warmer and pleasant to hear. 
"Green? Green what's wrong?! Green! Wake up!"
Green came back to focus and was surprised as he noticed that his knees were buckling.
"Hey are you okay?" asked Sonia holding his shoulder to support him. 
"Yeah, just lost balance . . ." said Green. 
"You look like you're ready to drop" observed Sonia.
"I'm fine, I just heard something weird, must be the pressure building up,"
Sonia grabbed his face and put her forehead on his.
"You might have a fever" she said. Green blushed, her face was an inch from his. 
"I told you, I'm okay" he said, waving her off. Sonia pouted. "Meanie, I was just playing . . ." she said
"Teasing, more like it" muttered Green. Sonia went back looking back down below the festival while Green fixed his coat.
"Well, enjoying yourselves?" said Zeke coming inside. In alarm, Sonia grabbed her harisen and hid behind Green. "I don't trust him . . . That pervert . . ." she said. Green didn't get it but he looked at Zeke and he became alarmed. Zeke had a hungry look in his face and was holding a camera . . . A CAMERA?! and was actually drooling!
"Hehehe . . . Good evening Sonia, I came back prepared . . ." said Zeke while wiping saliva with his sleeve.
"Pervert! Green blow him away!" screamed Sonia.
"Hey knock it off Zeke, you're scaring her!" Green reasoned as he block Sonia from the camera's view, and Zeke is breathing heavily now and has an insane look in his eyes. 
"Come on I'm your friend too, aren't I?" Zeke whined "Come on, just one picture, I've done you a favor, you know!" Zeke whined. 
"Pervert!" cried Sonia raising her harisen.
Back in his school days, Green knew about Zeke's personality on being . . . well . . . like this. Zeke would sometimes trick the oblivious Green in his antics. He would have Green perform magic to escape his victims. Zeke was obsessed with girls so much that Green sometimes regretted being his roommate.
If this keeps up, who knows what he'll do to Sonia. Green didn't even want to think about it. Zeke already gave Sonia a traumatic experience when he first met her.
Please, someone save my best friend from this beast, Green prayed. There was a slashing sound then a 'clang' and a body hitting the ground. Green opened his eyes and found Zeke unconscious on the ground with Gwen putting her foot on top of him. 
"What the hell do you think you're doing, you pervert?" she snarled.
"T-Thank you, Ms. Gwen" said Sonia in a small voice. Gwen grinned and said "Anytime.And Green, it's time to go . . ." Green looked down at the festival, everyone was heading to the palace grounds. 
"Oh . . . I- Well . . ." Green turned to Sonia and then to Gwen who snickered, "Five minutes, say goodbye for now . . . I'll drag Zeke out while you're at it . . ." she said. 
"Thanks Gwen" said Green and with that, she disappeared while dragging Zeke. 
Five minutes, Green thought. Then he turned to Sonia who was smiling cheerfully. he looked at his childhood friend who he hasn't seen in weeks and yet, he only met her again for an hour. Now here he is again, going to say goodbye. He might never see her now that he's going to be a slayer, he might be sent into long distance missions the moment he become one. She might not visit him the way she did when he was i the academy. Green didn't like that at all. 
"Don't worry, they won't be able to separate us . . ." said Sonia
  The wind blew hard, making her hair float as if by magic.
"Yeah, but-" Green started to say. 
"Stop thinking and go, because I know you'll keep your promise . . ." she interrupted. 
Did she read my mind? thought Green. How can she be so confident? How can she be so sure? 
"Go!" she continued, "Settle your tabs while you still can, I'll be waiting . . ." 
"Will you watch the ceremony?" 
Sonia giggled and said, "I would never miss a part of it, dummy" 
"So . . . I guess, this is goodbye for now . . ." said Green scratching his head. Sonia nodded. Green smiled and turned to leave. 
As he was about to close the doors, Sonia called out. 
       "I'll see you sooner than you think . . . My precious Green Rider . . ." she giggled. 
Before the doors closed,
Green thought it was his imagination . . .
But . . .

He thought he saw . . .

a Flash of Bloody Red in Sonia's eyes. 
  


© 2012 NcrosReigns


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on February 7, 2012
Last Updated on February 8, 2012
Previous Versions


Author

NcrosReigns
NcrosReigns

bacolod, negros occidental, Philippines



About
I am a Freshman in high school, and I started to write novels that came from my imagination, and frivolously, from my dream, yeah. more..

Writing