Chapter 1.5 Her Madness Returns Part 2

Chapter 1.5 Her Madness Returns Part 2

A Chapter by NcrosReigns
"

Why . . .

"
The girl turned called back, "Green~" 
Sonia ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

"It's been one moth already . . . I missed you already!" she cried.

"Eh? It felt like ages . . ." Green said. Her hair smelled like Roses and her hug was cool. 
"Um . . . Can you let go now? I've had enough hugs for one night" said Green, recalling his episode with the princess. " Ah, okay!" said Sonia, brushing her clothes. 

"So whom did you get your hugs from if its already many?" she asked suspiciously with her arms crossed. 

"Err . . ." said Grain. He had to make his way out of this one, he can't tell her about the princess that's for sure, he knows first hand on how 'girl complex' works and he knows something bad will happen if he tells her. 

"Uh . . . Zeke! Zeke has been hugging everyone like crazy lately" he managed (somehow).

"Hmm . . . That explains his actions earlier. He's creepy as always" said Sonia, smiling. 
"Yeah . . ." Green agreed. 

Green looked at her and started remembering those times before he met everyone. 

Green's past was blurry so he can't remember anything before he was six years old. He woke up in a forest alone, seeing that there wasn't anything for him there, he left. For the first few weeks, he traveled through towns and villages. As he passed the village of Berckson, he met a lost girl in the forest who was crying because she was lost. Even though he will almost pass out of exhaustion, he pitied her and decided to help her, but as they neared town, he passed out of hunger. 

Green then woke in a wooden cottage and the girl who tried to help (who helped him instead) introduced herself as Sonia asked him to live in her cottage as long as he likes. She said that he'll be her friend from on. 

Sonia became Green's first friend due to that incident. Her reckless personality has proved to be quite the trouble for Green in the past but even with that, he continued on being her friend and they enjoyed each other's company.
Green liked her smile, a smile that lit up his dark cold world. 


© 2012 NcrosReigns


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

correction: "Its been one MONTH already . . ."

it's not moth...

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
1 Review
Added on February 7, 2012
Last Updated on February 7, 2012


Author

NcrosReigns
NcrosReigns

bacolod, negros occidental, Philippines



About
I am a Freshman in high school, and I started to write novels that came from my imagination, and frivolously, from my dream, yeah. more..

Writing