Xavier School

Xavier School

A Chapter by Dubstep Wolves
"

Samantha and her brother Peter go visit Professor X or Charles Xavier about Samantha's visions she's been having the past years/months/days.

"

Samantha walked along the trail with her brother, Peter towards Charles Xavier's school. "Sam, what will we do about dad?" Peter asked suddenly, which shocked Samantha. "He's not with our family anymore Pietro... We need to forget about what he's done and move on," she replied, unsure of what else to say.


Peter and Samantha just walked in silence after the short conversation they had about their father. They entered the school yard and kids, mutants, were playing outside or chatting in groups. Samantha sighed, "This is it Pietro," she said in her accent, "Lets go find Xavier." Peter mumbled.


Samantha stayed at Peter's side while they walked through the halls of the school in search of Charles. "Does dad even know I exist?" Peter asked. Samantha looked at her brother in confusion, "Don't be stupid! He's our father, of course he knows you exist!" she replied. "Why do you ask all these questions about dad?" Samantha asked more calmly.


Peter sighed as they stopped in the middle of the hallway. "I want to know as much as I can about our father... I don't know as much as you do, since he knows you better." he replied, Samantha looked at the floor, "He knows you as well as we know each other," she said, continuing to walk down the halls. Peter followed after thinking for a moment at what Samantha said.


"Ah, you two must be the new students?" A man asked, he wore a brown tuxedo or whatever it was and white undershirt with a brown tie and black formal shoes.

Samantha and Peter nodded.


"I'm Hank," 'Hank' introduced himself.


"Peter Maximoff, this is my sister Samantha." Peter said, shaking Hank's hand. Samantha made a slight smile on her face, but she really wanted to speak to Charles about her visions and stuff. Peter looked at Samantha, knowing right away how eager she was. "Do you know where Charles is?" Peter asked Hank.


Hank pointed to an office where a man in a wheelchair was in.


Samantha and Peter nodded 'thanks' and walked into the office. "Mr. Xavier?" Peter said, standing next to his sister.


"Yes?" Charles asked, looking up at the two teenagers.


"I've been having visions, unexplainable ones... I don't know what they mean..." Samantha muttered, Peter looked at Charles, hoping he'd have an explanation for it.


Charles began to read Samantha's mind:


Magneto stood next to a creepy man in a hood, and a few other people.


"W-Why would you betray your two children, Erik?"


"I never betrayed them."


"Yes, you h-have Erik!"


"They wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for me, I saved their lives! I would never betray my own children!"


Charles' eyes widened. "Is there any other visions?" he asked.

Samantha nodded, thinking of another one she'd had.


Charles read her mind again:


Peter and Samantha stood with the X-Men, nothing but shock lit their gaze.

"You've betrayed us all, Erik." Mystique yelled.

"No, I've only betrayed a few mutants, but only two I have not betrayed." Erik chuckled after he spoke.

Samantha and Peter looked at each other before looking back at Magneto.

"My only family left..." Erik said.


Charles looked at Samantha. "Your visions are showing you the future." he said.


Samantha nodded, "What does it mean?" she asked.


Charles shrugged. "I do not know, but Erik does have two kids, and I know who they are, they just aren't showing anything of their father right now." he said, "Samantha, and Peter, you two have the biggest roles in this Apocalypse... You have the roles of heroes." he mumbled.


Samantha looked at Peter who looked back at her. "I thought the X-Men were the only heroes here?" Peter said.


"No... You two are more important then just any heroes... You are everyone's heroes." Charles replied.


Samantha looked at Charles, "I don't understand..." she said, "We aren't heroes! We're a villians kids, people think we're monsters because of it! How can we be everyone's hero?!" she asked, her eyes beginning to go red. Peter put his hand on her shoulder to calm Samantha down, "Calm down..." he whispered. Samantha's eyes went back to the bright green they were.


"You two kids are our heroes, our key to winning this Apocalypse." Charles explained, "I do not know anymore about your visions, I am sorry I may have not been any help." he said after a pause.


Samantha stared at Charles. "No, you've actually helped a lot. I understand now..." she muttered. "Pietro," she mumbled, Peter picked her up and sped off swiftly.


Charles smiled. "They will save the world, and them alone..." he said to himself before getting back to his job.



© 2016 Dubstep Wolves


Author's Note

Dubstep Wolves
WARNING: SWEARING AND VIOLENCE IN SOME CHAPTERS!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on July 8, 2016
Last Updated on July 8, 2016
Tags: X-Men


Author

Dubstep Wolves
Dubstep Wolves

Canada



About
I always had a love for wolves and horses, they've been all I wanted to have as a pet, though wolves are wild. I've always had a love for trap, dubstep and electro music, that's why I'm named "Dubstep.. more..

Writing
Avengers Avengers

A Chapter by Dubstep Wolves