Say Goodbye

Say Goodbye

A Chapter by Dubstep Wolves
"

Samantha has lost control once again and her brother may have been hurt, what will happen when she turns pure evil for good?

"

Samantha shot a blast of red "flames" at Peter who sped in another direction to dodge it. "Sam, don't do this." Peter muttered. "You've chosen your side, I chose mine!" Samantha replied, using telepathic powers to make a fear play in his mind.


"Samantha," Charles said, now beside Peter.


"I won't hesitate to kill any of you!" Samantha growled.


"Samantha, you've become evil." Mystique said.


Samantha narrowed her eyes. "We all become something, don't we?" She replied, before making rocks fall from the ceiling and made a rock fall in front of them so that Samantha and the others could get away.


"Good job, Sam." Erik said to her before following the others to the teleportation spot.


Samantha walked there, then they teleported away from them.


"Say goodbye to Samantha, she's not coming back to us..." Charles mumbled as Peter was staring in shock.


"Samantha is gone..." Peter whispered.


SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT, I WANTED TO END THIS CHAPTER WITH A CLIFFHANGER BECAUSE I'M SO SPECIAL LOL!



© 2016 Dubstep Wolves


Author's Note

Dubstep Wolves
WARNING: SWEARING AND VIOLENCE IN SOME CHAPTERS!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on July 8, 2016
Last Updated on July 8, 2016
Tags: X-Men


Author

Dubstep Wolves
Dubstep Wolves

Canada



About
I always had a love for wolves and horses, they've been all I wanted to have as a pet, though wolves are wild. I've always had a love for trap, dubstep and electro music, that's why I'm named "Dubstep.. more..

Writing
Avengers Avengers

A Chapter by Dubstep Wolves