Strike

Strike

A Chapter by Dubstep Wolves
"

Samantha once again has become the bad guy, she's become evil. Why can't her brother get her back yet?

"

Peter sat in silence, saying nothing about what had happened since Samantha had gone. How could she just leave? After everything she'd done!


"Samantha will strike, with her new friends..." Hank muttered.


Peter stood up, "I'm done trying to find out plans! We need to act fast before they do," he said.

Samantha's eyes narrowed as she looked at the Xavier School.


"You know what to do." Storm said.


Samantha nodded. "We've gone over it enough times, I know what has to be done." she replied, still staring at the school.


"Good luck," Storm mumbled before flying off.


Samantha used teleportation to teleport herself into the school, she put her red hood up and hid her face well.

"Who's that chick?" A guy asked one of his friends who was smirking.


Samantha walked into Xavier's office, the rest of his friends were there, including Peter.


"Can I help you?" Charles asked, trying to read her mind of course.


Samantha kept blocking him out, "Yes, you can. I want to speak with you alone, please." she said, trying to hide her accent best she could.


Charles nodded, his friends left the room.


Samantha sat down in a chair in front of Charles, she put her hood down when the room was empty.


"Sa-"


"Don't tell anyone I'm here, or you will be dead." Samantha said.


Charles nodded again, "Very well." he mumbled. "What do you need from me?" he asked, in a slight distrusting tone.


Samantha used her powers to knock him out, "For you to be out of our way," she chuckled. Samantha put her hood back up and left the room quickly.


"Hey! You there!" A guy called after her.


Samantha stopped, turning she blasted a ball of red stuff at him, causing the mutant to hit a wood wall hard.

"No..." Peter mumbled.


Samantha widened her eyes, she'd shown herself to them. Samantha teleported to where her dad was hiding. "I may have ruined the plan," she said, leaning against a tree.


"How?" Erik asked.


"Showing them who I am, because of a dumbass kid asking me questions." Samantha replied.


"That's actually good, now they know our true power, they will stay out of our way next time." The blue man said.

Samantha stood up from leaning against the tree and stared at the school. "Its time I fought this one, you guys aren't known yet... Only I have been seen so far, they'll be ready for me again, and its good for you to strike." she muttered.


"Be careful," Erik said.


Samantha nodded, "Since when do I ever lose a fight or get hurt badly?" she asked, before teleporting into the school.


Peter was prepared to fight her, he wouldn't let her just come into the school and hurt someone. Not anymore.

"Samantha, I'm done defending you... Your on your own now, just surrender yourself." he said.


Samantha shook her head. "I'm never alone, Pietro. You of all people should know that," she chuckled before using telepathic powers to project a memory into Peter's head.


Peter's Memory:


Peter looked at Samantha, then to his mother, then father.


"Our family is together again." their mother smiled.


Samantha looked at Peter, not taking her eyes away... She was afraid of what would happen after their younger sister had died.


"Forever and always," Peter muttered.


Another Memory:


"Pietro, I can't do this!" Samantha yelled. "Sam, you can do it! Just use telekinetic powers to keep balance." he called back. Samantha closed her eyes and stood up, her eyes opened, they were red. She teleported across the log bridge and stood in front of Peter, her eyes still red.


"Your eyes..." Peter mumbled. "What?" Samantha asked worriedly, her eyes went normal again. "Nothing.. Lets just keep going.." Peter replied.

REALITY..


Peter was staring at Samantha in shock. "You remember that too?" he asked.


Samantha couldn't help but nod. "Yes... But I've changed since then Pietro, you just have to accept it." she replied.


"I can't, you've become evil Sam, I can't... Just can't..." Peter said.


"Then, I guess we'll just have to strike." Samantha replied, as Erik came in beside her.


"Dad..." Peter mumbled.


"If you won't join this side, the good side, your going to be beaten... Pietro." Samantha's eyes were red again, and she lost control of her powers...



© 2016 Dubstep Wolves


Author's Note

Dubstep Wolves
WARNING: SWEARING AND VIOLENCE IN SOME CHAPTERS!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on July 8, 2016
Last Updated on July 8, 2016
Tags: X-Men


Author

Dubstep Wolves
Dubstep Wolves

Canada



About
I always had a love for wolves and horses, they've been all I wanted to have as a pet, though wolves are wild. I've always had a love for trap, dubstep and electro music, that's why I'm named "Dubstep.. more..

Writing
Avengers Avengers

A Chapter by Dubstep Wolves