Too Late

Too Late

A Chapter by Dubstep Wolves
"

Samantha had joined Apocalypse and now fights long side him and his team, will her brother and the X-Men be able to bring her back?

"

Samantha felt wind rush past her, she stopped and narrowed her eyes. "Don't try to stop me Pietro," she said.


"Sam, you need to turn back and forget about this." Peter said, ignoring what she told him. Samantha looked into Peter's eyes.


"No! You expect me to do everything you say, ha! I'm not a kid anymore Pietro!" she yelled, getting angrier.


"Calm down Sam!" Peter warned.


Samantha's eyes stayed normal this time, though she was still angry.


"Samantha, you need to turn back." Samantha turned to face who spoke, it was Charles Xavier again.


"Stop trying to stop me from talking to my own dad! Am I not aloud to see the rest of my family?!" Samantha got angrier as every second past. "I'm going, and nobody better get in my way." she muttered, walking past Pietro and teleporting.


"Samantha must be stopped, she can't join them." Charles said.


Peter sped off, already knowing where to go.


Samantha found herself in the same tunnel as before when she'd almost killed everyone.


"Why are you here?" A girl with black and purple hair asked, putting a purple fire lit sword by her throat.


Samantha teleported away from the girl. "To speak to Erik." she replied.


The girl narrowed her eyes, "After you'd almost killed everyone, HA! How can we trust you?"


"Because she's joining us," a blue man stepped forward, his eyes were gray and bits of white, what was he?


"Someone who'd almost killed us?" Storm snapped.


Samantha put her hands up to show surrender. "Yeah, it wasn't my fault I can't control my power as much as you guys can, considering I'm so called 'the most powerful mutant ever'." she said with a smirk.


"Sam!" Peter yelled once he sped into the tunnel.


Samantha turned, eyes narrowed. "Pietro, stop trying to get me out of this! I'm not a kid!" she yelled.


"Sam, please..." Peter began.


Samantha shook her head, "I'm done with Xavier's little lies, I'm done with it all." she snapped, then she threw Peter backward into one of the metal walls. "Leave Pietro, you can't fight me without getting hurt." Samantha said, walking over to her brother.


"Samantha,"


Samantha stopped walking, without glancing back she knew it was Erik. "I'm not leaving, Sam. You need to stop this," Peter said. "No! I've chosen what I want, I'm done with all the s**t at Xavier's school, I'm done with lies, everything." she replied.


"Sam, your turning into something like Loki..." Peter mumbled.


"Yeah, and your turning into Xavier, so soft and no fights." she snapped.


Peter stood up. "If your going to be like this, I'm done trying." Peter said before speeding away.

Samantha narrowed her eyes, not turning at all.


"Samantha." Erik repeated.


Samantha turned, looking at her father.


"Your brother will not come around, he will not be strong, so be it." Erik said, "What do we do now? They know where we are hiding." he asked.


Samantha smirked. "We shouldn't be hiding anyway, show the world what we're capable of, change everything." she suggested.


"You are a smart girl," the blue man said.


"I was born that way." Samantha joked, though it was completely true.


"Samantha..." Charles Xavier said.


"Are you kidding me?!" Samantha muttered. "Get out of my head Xavier," Samantha ordered. "I'm not going back.

I've made my choice." Samantha added.



"We know where your hiding," Charles mumbled.


"Yeah, we know where you and your team are hiding too, so we're equal." Samantha replied.


"What are you talking about?" Storm asked.


"Son of a-"


"-Charles, I told you to get out of my head. If you don't just let me be the way I am, I will kill you myself." Samantha interrupted.


"Samantha, you can't just leave us!" Charles protested.


"Too late Xavier, I just did." Samantha replied, blocking him out of her mind.

"He wants a fight," the blue man said.


Samantha stepped forward. "He'll get a fight." she finished off his sentence.


Too Late Charles, you're too late...



© 2016 Dubstep Wolves


Author's Note

Dubstep Wolves
WARNING: SWEARING AND VIOLENCE IN SOME CHAPTERS!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on July 8, 2016
Last Updated on July 8, 2016
Tags: X-Men


Author

Dubstep Wolves
Dubstep Wolves

Canada



About
I always had a love for wolves and horses, they've been all I wanted to have as a pet, though wolves are wild. I've always had a love for trap, dubstep and electro music, that's why I'm named "Dubstep.. more..

Writing
Avengers Avengers

A Chapter by Dubstep Wolves