Samantha

Samantha

A Chapter by Dubstep Wolves
"

The two siblings struggle to find out whats going on, so much tension and confusion is around now and the X-Men and two siblings must find out whats going on...

"

Peter walked towards Charles Xavier's office, wondering where his sister had gone. He entered the room, a furious look shown on his face told Xavier what he was going to say.


"She went to see her father," Charles said.


Peter narrowed his eyes. "Where?" he snapped, about to choke Xavier to death but held back.


"A tunnel, below the town." Charles replied.


Peter nodded, "If your lying..." he muttered before speeding away.

Charles sighed.


"Kids are trouble, eh?" Hank joked.


"Not all of them, the Maximoff kids are... Different." Charles said, a slight smile on his face as he spoke.


Samantha stared at her father, who'd betrayed them. "Why?" she asked, "Why did you leave for this?!" she began to slightly yell.


Erik looked at the ground, "I was told I could control the Earth itself, it was true. I don't want to hurt anybody in any way, I'm just trying to make the world better." he explained.


Samantha stepped forward, "Is that why you left me and Peter to be killed?! I had to kill someone! It was your fault!" she yelled. "You've betrayed your family... Friends, and yourself." she mumbled.


"Sam!" Peter yelled, speeding towards her. Samantha didn't look away from her father. "You killed innocent people, for this random guy you met on the streets!" she yelled, her eyes turned red and she couldn't control her power... It knocked everyone off their feet and thrown them into walls.


"Samantha..." Peter said, speeding next to her again. "We should leave, dads made his decision, and it is to leave us behind, leave everything." he mumbled. Samantha nodded, "Thanks for coming," she whispered before Peter picked her up and sped off back to Charles Xavier's school.


Everyone stared at them as they entered, some angry glares from kids.

Samantha stared at the ground, not daring to speak. Her eyes were back to normal now, what had she done?


"Sam, what happened back there?" Peter asked, Samantha didn't know what to say... "I-I couldn't control my power... It was too strong... I-It controlled me instead... I-" "-You'll be okay though, right?" Peter interrupted.


Samantha shrugged, "I think so..." she responded as they went to their lockers. Peter had left to do something, Samantha was alone.


You're afraid? Charles asked in her mind.


I couldn't control my power, and almost killed someone again! Of course I'm afraid! Samantha snapped.


Come to my office tomorrow, you can tell me what happened. Charles said.

Fine... Samantha replied.


"Look who it is, Magneto's little evil daughter!" Brooke chuckled, Brooke was a blonde popular girl who thought of herself as a popstar.


"At least I'm not a devil." Samantha retorted. "Since I'm apparently evil, I can kick your a*s easily!" Samantha added.


Brooke smirked, "Bite me," she laughed.


Her squad laughed with her.


Samantha grew angrier and used her telekinetic powers to throw Brooke into lockers with such force it hurt them pretty bad. "Don't mess with me, or I will kill you." she snapped before walking away.


Brooke growled. "NO! YOU WERE BORN EVIL SAMANTHA, AND YOU ALWAYS WERE!" Brooke yelled.


Samantha stopped and turned, "I might as well be evil, I'll be able to kill you sooner." she said, before walking away. Peter stopped her, "Sam, what happened?" he asked. Samantha pushed past her brother and kept walking towards the doors. "I need to see dad again, I want to tell him something." she explained.


Peter tried to stop her but knew it was useless, so he told Xavier and the others.

"Brooke and Samantha got into a fight?" Charles asked.


Peter nodded, "Samantha's eyes went red, only for a moment, then she stormed off. I asked her what happened and all she told me was that she's going to see our father again, she wanted to tell him something." he replied. "I'm not sure what," he added.


Charles looked up, fear sparked his eyes. "She's going to join them... I'm sure of it!"


"I'm going to stop her, I know exactly where she's going now!" Peter yelled, speeding off.


"Peter!" Charles called after him.


"Charles, he should be the one to go stop her, Samantha trusts him more then anyone, he can stop her." Mystique said.


Charles nodded. "We need a plan to create a diversion in case Samantha gets to them first," he muttered.


"I have an idea."



© 2016 Dubstep Wolves


Author's Note

Dubstep Wolves
WARNING: SWEARING AND VIOLENCE IN SOME CHAPTERS!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on July 8, 2016
Last Updated on July 8, 2016
Tags: X-Men


Author

Dubstep Wolves
Dubstep Wolves

Canada



About
I always had a love for wolves and horses, they've been all I wanted to have as a pet, though wolves are wild. I've always had a love for trap, dubstep and electro music, that's why I'm named "Dubstep.. more..

Writing
Avengers Avengers

A Chapter by Dubstep Wolves