Visions

Visions

A Chapter by Dubstep Wolves
"

Samantha and Peter are confused since they spoke to Charles Xavier, will they find out more about whats going to happen in the future?

"

Samantha walked down the hallway after a week of not being at school.

"Look who it is..." A girl chuckled as she pushed past Samantha.


Samantha narrowed her eyes as Peter sped towards her. "They bothering you again?" Peter asked, Samantha shook her head, "Their probably just jealous because I'm better then them." she smirked. Peter nodded. "Do you think Xavier will tell the X-Men about us?" Samantha asked, Peter glanced at her. "Why would he tell them? Their split up now, its not like he'll give them any information about us knowing he hardly knows anything about us!" Peter replied.


Then the bell rang.


"I'll see you after class Sam," Peter said before speeding off to his first class. Samantha sighed, he could be wrong... She thought.


Or he could be right...


It was Charles in her mind.


Xavier get out of my head! Samantha ordered as she went to her locker to put stuff away before skipping class.


I have new information about your visions, Charles said finally.


I'll be in your office then, but if its anything other then that... Samantha replied.

Its not I swear!


Good... Samantha thought before heading towards Xavier's office.


"Your father is Erik Lensherr, isn't he?" Charles asked when she walked in.


Samantha nodded, knowing she couldn't hide anything from him even if she tried. "Yes." she said.

"Your visions are giving you clues at what will happen in the future, correct?" Charles kept asking.

Samantha nodded again, "Yes, I know that part, but I don't understand why I'm only getting them and not Peter." she replied.


"You have more power then your brother does, so you will only see these visions in your head." Charles explained. "The reason I'm asking these questions is because it relates to your visions." he added.

Samantha sighed. "Why am I getting them though? I don't understand why its only me!" she asked, almost yelling.

"I think I might have figured that out." Charles replied. "And I can see Erik in you, your just like him." he said suddenly.


Samantha looked confusingly at him, "Where are you getting at here?" she asked.


"Erik is your father, your seeing the future, you have unknown abilities and your fathers ability to control metal. You receive the visions because your thinking always about your father, when you'll see him again, all that stuff, your connected to him so your mind shows you what happens in the future to you, your brother and fathers relationship between each other." Charles explained.


Samantha nodded, taking it all in. "I don't see why my father betrayed you, your the smartest person I know." she said.


Charles smiled. "I know where you can find Erik, but you must be alone to go there." he said.

Samantha nodded again. "Where?" she asked.


Erik stared at the earth below him, he could control the earth itself, he has the power to do so.

"Your family would be proud of what you've become, Magneto." Storm said.


Erik didn't even turn around, "No, my wife is dead, she wouldn't approve, nor my kids." he replied. "But I wouldn't know all that since I was never there," he said suddenly.


Storm shook her head. "What about Sam?" she asked, "She's been like you once." she added.


Erik turned then, and narrowed his eyes. "Samantha was like me, until she changed and went with that idiot Charles Xavier!" he began to yell.


"There's someone here for you, Erik."


Erik looked at who spoke, the room was now empty, except for a teenage girl with redish brown hair, she was a mutant...


All Erik could get out of his mouth was: "Samantha..."



© 2016 Dubstep Wolves


Author's Note

Dubstep Wolves
WARNING: SWEARING AND VIOLENCE IN SOME CHAPTERS!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on July 8, 2016
Last Updated on July 8, 2016
Tags: X-Men


Author

Dubstep Wolves
Dubstep Wolves

Canada



About
I always had a love for wolves and horses, they've been all I wanted to have as a pet, though wolves are wild. I've always had a love for trap, dubstep and electro music, that's why I'm named "Dubstep.. more..

Writing
Avengers Avengers

A Chapter by Dubstep Wolves