Fight

Fight

A Chapter by Dubstep Wolves
"

Samantha is gone, she's turned into a evil girl. Erik has become evil too, but luckily one of the members of the family is still on the good side, but will it stay that way?

"

Peter woke up the next morning, remembering what his sister had said... "I will not hesitate to kill any of you!" The words played in his mind like a song stuck in someones head. She's gone... Peter reminded himself, and she's evil he added.


Peter walked out of his room that he was aloud to stay in at Xavier's School for a little while until he's recovered from what Samantha did.


"You alright?"


Peter turned, it was a girl with orange hair. Jean Grey. "Yeah, I guess." he replied.


"You seem to be having trouble forgetting what Samantha had said," Jean mumbled.


Peter shrugged. "I'll get over it soon..." he replied, and with that he walked away.


Jean watched him go, she felt bad for him since he lost his dad and now his sister to the man who is trying to destroy the world.


"I'm so bored!" said Samantha, as she threw a ball at the wall and it came back to her, she was constantly doing so.


"We'll figure out something soon." Storm replied.


Samantha rolled her eyes, "I swear I will wipe that stupid smirk off your face, Storm." she said, noticing the big smirk Storm had across her face.


Storm shrugged. "Try." she chuckled.


Samantha waited for Storm to strike first, but she didn't. "I would if you were good at fighting," she replied simply.


Storm smirked again. "Or your just weak." she joked.


Samantha stepped forward and threw the ball at Storm who got hit in the head with it. "I'm stronger then you at least." she replied.


"BUUURN!" Angel laughed.


Samantha smirked. "I truly am a bad a*s," she said.


"Ha, in your dreams." Storm snapped back.


"I don't have dreams, I don't have nightmares, I only have visions, also maybe you just can't take the fact that I'm actually right," Samantha replied.


Storm was silent after that, she had no comebacks left to say.


Samantha teleported the ball to her hand and threw it at the wall again. "How bad are your comebacks anyway? They seem pretty bad." she asked.


"You would know," Storm replied.


"How would I know? I'm a god damn bad a*s chick, with... Better comebacks than you." Samantha said.


"Yeah right," Storm said back.


"Will you two ladies shut up!" Angel yelled.


Samantha rolled her eyes and made him fly into a wall, "No thanks, I'd rather talk than hear you tell everyone to shut up all the time." she replied.


Angel got up and was furious. "Son of a-"


"-Shut up,"


Samantha turned her head to look at who was speaking, it was Erik. "Oh great." she muttered sarcastically. "Let him say it, I am not a son just an FYI and I'm also not a b***h, I'm a freaking bad a*s b***h." she replied to what the winged guy was going to say.


The man in the hood entered. "I wish I could've been like you my children when I was younger, but of course I couldn't." he stated.


Samantha stood up. "We'd better prepare for whats next." I mumbled.


"She's right," the hooded man agreed. "Follow me, I know how to capture Charles Xavier, the one who had tried to help you all once and failed." he said.


Samantha stared at the ground. "I think I know what your talking about." Samantha said.



© 2016 Dubstep Wolves


Author's Note

Dubstep Wolves
WARNING: SWEARING AND VIOLENCE IN SOME CHAPTERS!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on July 8, 2016
Last Updated on July 8, 2016
Tags: X-Men


Author

Dubstep Wolves
Dubstep Wolves

Canada



About
I always had a love for wolves and horses, they've been all I wanted to have as a pet, though wolves are wild. I've always had a love for trap, dubstep and electro music, that's why I'm named "Dubstep.. more..

Writing
Avengers Avengers

A Chapter by Dubstep Wolves