Chapter five

Chapter five

A Chapter by Ej12345

Brit's Point Of View

"You drive like a maniac," Liam wheezes looking slightly green, I did tell him to hold on. It's not my fault if he didn't and that the mean lorry driver human was being so pushy. I mean it was so not my fault that he pulled out in front of me. Any good driver could see that I was indicating, okay maybe not that far in advance I.e on as I turned. But he so could see me. Therefore any dents he acquired are his fault alone.

"What do you mean you don't have the keys?" Someone yells I think it's one of the new people, they don't sound familiar. "Well I thought you had them. Damon said he and the others wouldn't be back till at least six. So it looks like we'll just have to wait for them to come home," Mike shouts. Looking away from the still wheezing Liam I look at the fight between Mike and someone else. Well might as well help them out. "Step aside boys," I yell shoving past them to get to the front door.

Bada Bing, bada boom, ET voila and all that jazz. Walking through the now open door I hear footsteps approaching. Not again, I look back to see Liam and the others getting the bags from the car. Looks like I have to do this one alone, well this should be fun. Grabbing my gun I walk towards where the footsteps are coming from.

A tall blond haired boy turns round the corner followed by a slightly shorter ginger haired boy, opposites or what. "Stay still," I say trying to not alert Liam, Yikes that could end badly, he's so wimpy, I mean he was almost sick when I turned a corner in the car and almost hit that bin, and the cyclist and the small devil children who swore at me. So in all fairness they swore at me first so I had every right to pull my gun out and start shouting, although I think one of them fainted which was not so good.

Completely ignoring me they carry on walking. Am I invisible? No. Am I some alien who you can't see because I have an invisibility cloak? No. The most likely thing is that they are so stupid that they decided to ignore me, bad Idea. Running forwards I punch the tall one in the nose and send the ginger one a kick to the gut, as I said bad idea to ignore me. "What the hell? Are you a psycho lady?" Blondie yells. 1. I am not psycho and 2. Nice way to greet someone. "What's going on?" Some guy shouts coming out of a room with a gun. Seriously three, I really want a nap now.

Walking over the two morons I kick Blondie in the gut, serves him right for calling me psycho. Does this face look psycho? Actually don't answer that, I lift my fist to punch gun guy as Liam makes his grand entrance. Joy to the world (Sarcasm obviously intended) "Brit what are you doing?" Liam near enough screams. He really needs to learn to pipe down he's starting to give me a headache.  "Seriously, have you ever heard of an inside voice and don't say anything about trying to sort it out by myself you were doing something else," I shout never looking away from Gun Guy, if I look away he might shoot me and though I am pretty sure Liam would find that a more agreeable outcome, I kind of like being alive and annoying him until he leaves, again.

"Di, they live here you goat," Mase shouts. Oopsie daisies, wait did he just call me a goat. "Hey how am I the goat? You zebra," I yell back, seriously Brit Zebra. Out of all the offensive things you could say, you say Zebra. "She's psycho, she just attacked me," Blondie screams, oh he asked for it. I am not the crazy one here. "Whoa slow down there Di, He didn't mean it. Oi imbecile if I were you I would apologise," John screams holding me back from tearing Blondie to tiny pieces and then stomping on said pieces after which I plan to feed them to a pack of wild dogs. "No she's the crazy lady who attacked me," Blondie yells, oh he is so dead. Who insults someone who is armed? No one most people realise they may get killed if they do but oh no Mr annoying chooses to insult me which could be considered worse. He's going down, hard. 

Breaking free from John's hold I lunge for Blondie. He's a dead man when I get my hands on him. "Ahh my god get her off of me, she's mad," Blondie yells falling backwards because of me, Karma I believe.

What is with his obsession with the words crazy and psycho though? It's not like it has something to do with me, does it? I am so not psycho I mean all I've done so far is almost shoot him, tripped him over twice and kicked him in the gut or was that the shorter one, well anyway it's not like it's even that bad I could do much worse if I wanted to.

"Brittany, get off of him," Liam orders trying to tug me off, no way ho zay, he's the one who called me crazy. "Come on get off," Liam yells still pulling at my arm. Well someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. "I give up, John, Mase one of you do it she's being a stubborn idiot," Liam shouts in defeat letting go of my arm.

"Di, if you wouldn't mind getting off of the idiot that would be nice, otherwise I'm pretty sure he will wet himself," John asks politely, see it's not that hard to be nice. Standing up with the help of Mase I sort myself out. Who knew almost killing someone had that much of an effect on one's appearance? "What how did you do that?" Liam stutters looking astonished anyone would think that I'm never nice and never do anything I'm asked, seriously way to make a girl feel bad about herself. "Liam it's only because I like them a bit more, actually a lot more than you," I answer angrily.

Glaring at him I swiftly pick up my bag from near the front door where I dropped it when I thought we had been found. I'm actually quite surprised that Liam hasn't gone off in a hissy fit yet. "Brittany meet Ty, Drake and Officer Damon your other bodyguard, they also live here so be nice," Liam warns shooting me the parent look. You know the one that says do as I tell you or I'll ground you until your fifty.

"Could one of you please show Mase, John and I to the big room?" I ask walking towards Andy and Mike. At this moment I just want to unpack and have a nap.

"You are not sharing with them, you are sharing with me and Damon and that is final," Liam retorts starting to go red again. Is it humanely possible to actually go as red as a tomato. Well we'll see if Liam carries on as he is he will have a black eye as well as a tomato face. Who does he think he is telling me what I can and can't do? The funny thing is he actually thinks he will win this argument. "No I will not so just go away Officer Thompson," I bite back storming through the nearest door, he's the one who left so why should I listen to him.

"What is your problem? Ever since you saw me you've been all catty and rude. Could you tell what it is you think I've done?"

Liam shouts barging through after me into what I think is the living room. He's just a stubborn, annoying, brat. "Oh I'm sorry I'm just waiting for you to leave again and maybe if we're lucky you won't tell us again or maybe you'll just let us think you died," I yell back glaring at him.

"Brit, I...I," Liam stutters probably trying to make it sound better but it's the truth. "You left us, you just decided to pack your bags and leave, not once did you stop and think, oh maybe I should leave a note just letting them know I'm ok. It isn't that hard to do all you had to do was think and spend five minutes to save us a lot of pain. There are no excuses you can make for that and yet you still think you can come swanning back into our lives to try to control me. We had to sort ourselves out when you left and we can carry on doing that when you leave. Everyone thought you were dead and we were the ones who had to deal with that but you were the cause of that because you didn't care enough to spend a couple of minute  to tell us you weren't dead that we may see you again. We survived that then and we will survive that when you do it again," I retort bitterly.

"I had to leave, I had to save you and there was no way I could do that if I was still pretending to Max that I was loyal. He started getting suspicious of me not the others me. He would have noticed how close we all were and he would have hurt you to get the truth. I couldn't let that happen you were still upset about Taylor I couldn't let him hurt you even more, you guys are like family to me and I refused to let him hurt my family. He would have tried to get to me through you he knew we were friends I don't know if he knew about Mase or John but he knew about me. Do you really think I could sit there while he carried on hurting you? I had to do something," Liam mutters tearing up a bit. He still never told us anything

"You still left, do you know what it's like thinking your best friend could be dead and thinking it's your fault that they died. You didn't tell us and don't blame it on not wanting us to be hurt by Max trying to find you all I needed to know was that you were alive I didn't need to know where you were going? How long you were going for? All I needed to know was that you were safe and alive," I mumble running over to him and giving him a hug. I missed him; I didn't think I ever could see him again. "Di I am so, so sorry and I'm not leaving again," Liam mumbles hugging me back.

We're all together again and now it's time to wreck mayhem on the others. We kind of all have a thing about pranking each other. It's going to be okay, well I hope it will. We all used to be the best of friends until Liam left, before that we all used to be close as close and I am not Mase and John nowadays but he just left and it was really hard because Mase and John were questioned by Max and I thought for a while that I was going to lose all of them, not just Liam.

"So, this is your room," Mike says opening up a door, Liam agreed that he wouldn't share with me after some gentle persuasion (I got my gun out and said that if he didn't stop going on about the room, I would shoot him in the foot like last time, that wasn't my fault thought, it was that stupid cat's fault but anyhoo not the point) but anyways Andy said he had an extra spare room and Mase and John wanted to share anyway so they have to share with Blondie who got turfed out of his room so that Liam could be on one side of me and my new bodyguard Damon was on the other. Apparently according to my bodyguard/babysitter/stalker they need to be right next to me. There is only one word for that and that word is way to overprotective. The room is quite big but not humungous, one of the walls is a dark red, and the others are a nice cream colour. There's a big queen sized bed pushed up against the far wall with a black bedside table next to it with what I'm guessing is a walk in wardrobe or a bathroom but most likely a  wardrobe due to the door in the corner and the lack of any wardrobe and a black chest of draws by the door in. A nice room in general, nice and big but kind of plain, well I can change that, a few pictures here and there a few guns around the place just to make it home.

"Ok we brought some stuff with us, cos one of the friendlier nurses told us, that they basically took away everything but your clothes. So you were away from that part of your life or something stupid and doctory like that, I think it had something to do with you threatening to kill your doctor if he tried to test your blood for anything," Mase says walking into my new room, hey what can I say? Me and needles don't get on well, anyways I hated that doctor, he was so evil, he kept on trying to jab me with stuff and to make me talk about my "feelings" but when I said I wanted to kill him, oh no that's bad. He was so touchy, could never take a joke.

"So, what have you got me?" I ask looking up from my suitcases. I forgot how many clothes I had,it's like a never ending storm of clothes, shoes and bags, at least I'm almost done. "Well we realised that you would need something to protect yourself with if one of the team come after you again, so we got you these," John explains holding out a rucksack type bag. Taking it I shoot them a look. They had better not have got me a present it's not even my birthday.

Opening it I flip it over and spill the contents over the floor to reveal a selection of Knives and Guns with holsters and things to cover your knife and keep it in place, so they don't stab you by accident. "Thank you guys, but how did you get these?" I ask out of curiosity. I'm not allowed to have guns so they took all of mine away. As I said it's not like I'm going to shoot someone. Well unless you count Blondie, but that would technically be a good thing for the whole country so that shouldn't count. "Well we did some of it in your name, they let us cos we told them that the police had authorised it, and the rest of them are in our names," Mase tells me plonking down onto the bed next to me, as someone starts knocking on the door of the room, my room I guess. "Hey Brit, oh hey Mase, Hey John, I didn't know you guys were in here. We were wondering if you wanted to go out to celebrate. There's a really nice pub down the road a bit, you know if you want to," Mike mumbles awkwardly standing in the doorway. It could be fun, maybe give me time to catch up with everything.

"If Liam and Damon are cool with it, yeah we'll come," John answers for all of us. Thanks for asking me. It's great to know that you value my opinion so greatly. Glaring at John I turn back to Mike "Thank you I would love to come, just give a few minutes so I can get changed and strangle my best friend" I tell Mike smirking at John, he is so dead.

Ty's (Blondie's) Point Of View

"Seriously, why can't we just leave without her? She's taking forever," I whine, what is taking her so long? We've been waiting for ages, I'm getting bored and thirsty and hungry and they are not a good mix to have. "God you're like an annoying toddler, always complaining, also you do realise I have been standing her for the last twenty minutes, and that we are actually waiting for my so called bodyguard," she says from behind me making me jump. She's like a ninja; she just creeps up on you and almost gives you a heart attack. It is creeping me out man; it's like seriously creeping me out. "Oh at long last you have decided to grace us with your arrival, sorry but you take longer than Andy and Blondie, now that is something that should be put in the world book of records," she comments walking towards Liam. That's a bit mean to Andy, she is his sister surely she should a bit kinder. Wait, who's Blondie? "Mate I think that's you," Andy tells me. Oops did I say that out loud? Sorry my bad. Wait did he just say I am Blondie? "He's right. You're Blondie," John says walking past me to catch up with her royal rudeness. Well that's great isn't it, it's blondist. Well kind of is it hairist? Is that even a word? "Ty hurry up or we're leaving without you," Mike shouts through.

Brit's Point Of View

"You are so not driving, I want to survive my first day on the job," Liam says going pale. Anyone would think that my driving is terrible. I'm not that bad, if I am, it's Mase and John's fault they're the ones who taught me at Max's, well along with a few of Max's 'buddies'(i.e a bunch of sexist pigs). "You're just a wimp. I am driving so give me the keys," I order, grinning victoriously as he hands the keys over to me, Brit 2, Liam 0, still a big fat zero. Shame, poor little boy, ha who am I kidding. I'm winning, I'm winning. Oh yeah Liam you can't beat me. "Hey guys we don't have enough room in our cars so can Ty come with you?" Andy asks getting into his car.

I stomp to the car, which considering my footwear i.e. very high, high heels is very hard to do. When I was putting in my clothes away I found this really nice strapless white dress which is tight up until the waist then flows freely down to my knees. The really nice part is that the tight bit is gold, with my leather jacket and these really nice black heels which have a bow on the front (it looks really nice). It all looks really good and the anklet Tay got me kind of ties it all off making it look great.

I need to find her. I have to find her. I promised him I could and would keep her safe I have to find her even if it kills me she needs to be safe.

Ty's (Blondie's) Point of View

When Liam told Damon and I to hold on tight I thought he meant she may just do a 40mph in a 30mph zone not a solid 90mph all the way there. I'm quite surprised we didn't get pulled over for speeding. The only ones who seemed fine with it were Brittany's friends John and Mase. Liam seemed as scared as us. "Now, remember do not get out until either Damon or I open up your door ok and I mean it," Liam warns. Now, if my life could be in danger if I didn't listen to my bodyguards, I would probably, I don't know, listened to them, but oh no little miss Bravery just gets straight out as soon as Damon and Liam get out and she said she wasn't crazy. "Miss Matthews you were told to stay in the car until one of us got you," Damon scolds as Mase and John start sniggering behind her. I really do not see what is funny because of her stupidity she could have put herself in danger, how is that funny? "She won't listen to you so you're just wasting your breath trying to tell her over and over again and she likes to be called Brit not by her last name or her full first name," john chuckles as he and Mase position themselves on either side of Brit almost like a barrier from everyone and everything.



© 2016 Ej12345


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on December 27, 2016
Last Updated on December 27, 2016


Author

Ej12345
Ej12345

United Kingdom



Writing
Blurb Blurb

A Chapter by Ej12345


Chapter one Chapter one

A Chapter by Ej12345


Chapter two Chapter two

A Chapter by Ej12345