Chapter fourteen

Chapter fourteen

A Chapter by Ej12345

Brit's point of view

Walking out into the rather large garden I look round for a good thick tree. If you shoot a round through a thin tree it can go straight through and although I don't personally mind I don't think that the neighbours would be that happy to find a bullet in their tulips or in their arm and I don't really need any more, angry people yelling at me, that's what Andy's for and also I think that my doctors may re-refer me to the special psychiatric ward place again, if I by accident shoot someone. That really wasn't fun, the nurses don't seem to like guns very much, or sarcasm. They really hate sarcasm and I'm a very sarcastic person, so we didn't really get on.

Spotting a huge oak tree I jog over to it, it will do, would be nice if it was ever so slightly bigger but hey very angry beggars can't be choosers, now can they? Flicking the safety off on the gun, I pull the trigger and send off a few rounds into the tree. Poor tree, well it was either the tree or Andy and Blondie and although I may (will) find that enjoyable, I don't think that they would like that very much and I really do not want to have to listen to Blondie complaining, I don't need a headache. Well I don't need a worse headache than I already have.

Cocking the gun, I pull the trigger sending off a few rounds into the tree. Poor tree, well it was either the tree, or Andy and Blondie, and although I would find that so so fun, I don't think that neither they nor the doctor people would be really pleased about that. My day has been bad enough already, I really don't need Blondie complaining, it would be an unnecessarily annoying headache.

Stepping back slightly I fire off another round, aiming for the knot right in the centre of the tree. Balance and aim are everything when you shoot, if your balance is off it could throw off your aim and aim can be the difference from the bad guy's death and yours. Which could be kind of bad and slightly painful, but I don't really wat to try that because that would not be fun, seriously not fun.

As I fire off some more rounds I feel a tapping on my shoulder. Oh God they're back. Pulling their arm, I grab the back of their head effectively flipping them over my shoulder. Standing straight, I aim for just beside their head and pull the trigger.

OOOh wait that's.... "What the hell was that for? You're crazy, you could have killed me," Blondie squeaks. Oopsie daisies. Well no harm done, hang on a second I think that's blood, damn it, oh well it probably won't scar. I swear I never aimed for his actual ear. Just right next to it, like any normal person would if they were holding a gun and thought that they were about to be killed. See, it's not even really my fault, he shouldn't have snuck up on me when I have a gun, who does that? Actually that is a lot of blood. "Does your ear hurt?" I ask lowering my gun to poke at his ear. I honestly did not know it was him, I probably would have done it anyway apart from maybe I wouldn't have actually shot him (by accident). Actually I probably would have shot at least near him and maybe I would have missed and accidently shot him. Ahhh no more Blondie, bliss, pure heaven on earth. "No of course it doesn't," Blondie shouts sarcastically, no need to be mean, it was an honest mistake anyone could have done it, well if they had a gun they could have.

"I may have walked into a tree over there and caught my ear," Blondie explains going red, he walked into a tree, how do you walk into a tree, it's not like they're hard to see, they're trees, kind of hard to miss. "You. Are. Such. An. Idiot," I laugh holding my sides, phew laughing that hard hurts.

"No need to laugh. If I wasn't asked to come get you, it would never have happened and I wouldn't have been shot at," Blondie yells, oooh touchy, somebody definitely got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. "Well I'm sorry Mr Grumpy Pants, but I don't really think that it's my fault that you walked into a tree," I chuckle holding onto the tree, I mean come on, he did walk into a tree, it's not like a normal person would just walk into a tree. Well he isn't really that normal is he?

"Would you stop that? I was told to come get you because there are some police people here to see you about finalising something like that," Blondie shouts getting redder, I wonder if he ever played a tomato or a cherry in a play as a kid. It's not like he would have to paint his face, all he would need to do is get annoyed and hey presto you have a tomato, now that would really be funny.

"Brittany they want to see you," Blondie says very slowly almost as if he's talking to a small child. I am so not a small child, I may be classified as occasionally childish, but I am not a child. Fine maybe we should drop the occasionally, but I am still not a child, well at least not that often. Okay let's just ignore this whole thing.

"Come on we need to go," Blondie yells, he really is in a bad mood. Shoving my gun in the waistband of my shorts, I send him a death glare. "Fine but you better stay quiet about this whole little incident, okay? I did not shoot you, you fell over all by yourself," I order walking over to the back door. "Hurry up, npw remember to walk around the trees, not into them. Ok, good little girl," I shout back to him, gosh he's such a slowpoke. "I am actually a boy you do realise," Blondie yells, finally walking up to me. Does he think I'm stupid or something? "Wow really, I could have sworn you were a girl, dimwit," I snap sarcastically as we come to a stop at the door. Oh shoot, I forgot the police are here, as I'm fiddling with my ring, Blondie opens up the door.



© 2016 Ej12345


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on December 27, 2016
Last Updated on December 27, 2016


Author

Ej12345
Ej12345

United Kingdom



Writing
Blurb Blurb

A Chapter by Ej12345


Chapter one Chapter one

A Chapter by Ej12345


Chapter two Chapter two

A Chapter by Ej12345