Chapter seven

Chapter seven

A Chapter by Ej12345

Brit's Point of view
"Di you can't still be in a bad mood with me, I put you in the driver's seat and everything," Liam pleads, in response I just put my foot down. He picked me up and just threw me over his shoulder like a bag of flour, that is the saying right? Or is it a sack of flour? Actually is it not even flour? Is it wheat? Well you get the picture?
"You violated my personal space and you showed everyone my underwear and you almost dropped me, literally," I retort putting my foot down even more. Do you know just how embarrassing it is when your friends, brother and just random people see your underwear due to you wearing a very short dress and someone throwing you over their shoulder?
"Brittany would you just forgive him already," Glynnie snaps, looking almost as angry as my brother, well good to know I've annoyed at least two people before I'm put in prison for murdering my bodyguard. Ahh a life without Liam now that would be peaceful. Oooh I can get rid of Blondie as well even better. I won't have a babysitter and I won't have to listen to Blondie complaining all of the time, it is really annoying and I've only known him for a few hours I can't imagine how the others must feel, having to be around him all of the time it must be literally painful. Swinging into the driveway I slam my foot down on the break. "I go back to the point of you are never driving again," Liam wheezes looking green again. It really isn't that bad, no one complained that much before, they may have never driven in a car with me more than once but they didn't complain. 
"What do you mean you don't have the keys?" Glynnie yells behind me as we get out of the car, well at least he's not complaining about me waiting for him. Who is the unfortunate person who has incurred the wrath of my latest bodyguard? Blondie, it is always Blondie's fault we should just get rid of him, we could take him into the woods and leave him there to eat an evil witches' house and then become he slave and be shoved in the oven. I would pay good money to see that. I'm not the only one who wants to kill him at this moment. "I gave them to Mike to keep hold of them," Blondie shouts pointing at Mike, yeah blame it on someone else why don't you? "No he didn't," Mike screams outraged, ha karma that is what annoying people get for blaming other people, because they were stupid and lost something.
Wait I lost Mike's phone didn't I? Oh god where did I put it again? I had it and then I got my gun out from my handbag, did I put it in my handbag? I grab my bag and rifle through it for the phone, no not there. Where could I have put it? "What's wrong?" John whispers, looking briefly at me before looking back to where the inevitable fight is about to occur between Blondie and Mike, maybe I should tell him he may know where it is. "Um I may or may not have misplaced Mike's phone in my uh rush to get my gun," I mutter going back to practically emptying my bag out on the drive.
"You lost his phone," Mase screams right in my ear, ok no need to tell everyone or to even shout. "Shut up," I whisper shout covering his mouth with my hand, Idiot why can't he ever be quiet, instead of shouting every tiny detail out for everyone to hear. "You did what?" Mike shouts, oh yes because now is just the time for you to stop arguing and actually listen to something he says.
Oh yuck my hand's wet. Wait why is my hand wet? "MASE, you disgusting pig, I could get rabies" I scream pulling my hand away to wipe it on my dress, just how childish does he have to be, he licked my hand, I would expect that from a 6 year old not a 19 year old, Immature idiot . "I'm gonna kill you," I scream dropping my clutch and lunging for him. How dare he? It was his fault that I had to resort to that in the first place if he had used his brain and whispered because we were all whispering we wouldn't be in this mess. "Brittany stop being an idiot," Glynnie yells, Mase's fault he was the one that licked my hand.
"Number one he licked me and number two my name is Di, D I do you understand? And you do realise that you could just ask and I will pick the lock for you again and we can find the keys later," I say reaching for my bag, the phone will have to wait, I'm getting cold out here and now I have a wet hand thanks to a certain idiot, no names mentioned, *cough Mase cough cough* "No you will not we will find the key and we will stay out here until we do," Andy snaps,  Oooh someone's in a touchy mood now aren't they? He probably just wanted to stay longer at the pub, well thanks to Cole that wasn't ever going to happen now was it? I'm actually quite surprised that they haven't banned me from the pub because of that.
"Just hurry up okay," Ty whines, what is with that boy and whining? After I was so rudely disposed of, Cole's friends left, apparently they thought it wouldn't be as fun if I wasn't one of the people hurt. It could also be that they finally realised that they were both outnumbered and severely under-equipped, and they were most likely very scared considering John almost shot them. 
He didn't hit one of them, it went over their heads and into a nearby tree but I think one of them actually wet himself after that and throughout that whole thing I was stuck in a car with nothing to do but try to hear through a slightly open window. The bits I saw and heard were quite funny though, they actually thought they had a chance, yeah, no. The bit at the end was hilarious though the left all saying stuff like 'we'll come back later' and 'watch out we'll get you soon' thoroughly entertaining.
"May I just point out that I am wearing less than you, and I am not standing here complaining about it am I?" I snap, it is seriously cold out here though and he is the one complaining he has a coat for Pete's sake. "Well that's your fault, next time choose a dress that at least covers your butt," He retorts looking smug. "Ohh I'm gonna ...." I snap. "Brittany just shut up, you are not helping the situation an you need to find that key, she can't be out in the open when it's dark like this," Glynnie snaps moodily.
Seriously I am not the one who lost the keys and then decided to blame it on Mike saying that he gave them to Mike and they all forbade me from picking the lock again. "It would be so much easier if you let me......" I start reaching into my bag, only to be cut off by them all shouting "No."
Sneakily I grab the paperclips and pull them out. "I swear that Ty gave the keys to John," I shout signalling to John to carry it on. As I hoped they all turn to John to start quizzing him, who thank heavens is near the back, the furthest away from the door, so they can't see me. Tiptoeing over, I quickly get to work on the lock, trying to do it as quietly as possible, not easy when the lock is quite far down and you are in stilettos.
"Done," I yell letting the door swing open, I think that I am owed an apology, and a thank you. Ahh the warmth, I feel like an polar bear who's been stuck in a freezer for 10 years. Wait I can't feel my nose, I can't feel my nose, Oooh this is bad this is very bad. Wait I can feel it now. We're all good. "I said don't do that again. Do you never listen anymore?" Andy shouts barging past me. Well that's rude. What's wrong with him? He's in a bad mood today he was fine earlier but he's been really moody with me in the last hour or two.
"Hey what's wrong? You've been in a bad  mood since we got out of the pub," I shout back following him through to the sitting room, wow when he's in a bad mood he can walk really quickly, well it could just be the heels, they aren't that easy to walk slowly in they're even worse when I need to move fast. "You attacked someone, why? You would never do that before," Andy yells turning towards me looking angry. Of course I wouldn't have done that before I didn't know Cole and I didn't know how to fight. I mean before I left I was scared if a money spider came near me let alone a 6 foot gigantor ogre.
"Yeah you're right before I would have sat there and cried whilst you sorted it out for me. Is that what you're problem is? Now I'm at long last able to look after myself, so you don't have to, is that what's annoying you so much? I no longer have to depend on you to sort my problems out. What happened at the pub doesn't matter, so leave it," I retort glaring right back at him.
The only reason he has such a problem with me now is because I can finally look out for myself, I'm no longer a wimp that he needs to protect, I don't need protection from the bad guys anymore, I've been made into one of them and that's the way it is going to be for the rest of my life, until the day I die.
Ty's (Blondie's) point of View
"You just attacked an innocent man, so I will not just leave it and I would be fine with how you are now if I knew that this is how you want to be not how they have brainwashed you to be, my little sister would never hurt a soul let alone try to kill an innocent person, why would you do that?" Andy near enough screams at her, I do understand that he is upset about it all and she is an evil little girl but even I agree that he is stepping over the line ever so slightly on this one.
"You keep coming back to the fact that he is innocent what makes you think that? How do you know he never hurt me? How do you know that he isn't the reason that every day I woke up thinking that because of him Max would finally kill me? You know nothing at all about what happened at Max's and you know nothing about who was there and the parts that they played in the whole thing. To you he is innocent to me he is a monster that deserves to die," She screams getting a cold look in her eye; she's probably just being a bit melodramatic to get sympathy from us. To me she sees perfectly fine not hurt in any shape or form. I bet she is just a really big drama queen who wants attention.
"Fine then I give up I'll take a leaf from your book and just give up on everything and everyone like you have, you have given up for no reason what so ever," Andy screams after Brit as she storms out of the room with John in tow.
"The only reason I am going to tell you this is because if you cause another scene like just now, she won't just storm off, she will hurt you and let me tell you, for a small person she sure packs a punch. I don't care what you say she didn't give up on you on purpose; she was made to give everything close to her up. Anyone that seemed close to Brit's heart before Max took her was used against her by him. If she, in his eyes did anything wrong, he would threaten to hurt you, all of you and Di didn't want anything to happen to you guys. This carried on until Di realised what Max was doing, and decided that the only way to save you was to cut off all visible feelings towards all of you, and to pretend that she didn't care anymore. So just let it go ok?" Mase says glaring at Andy mainly.
Wow, she's roped them all in to go along with her story, that's cruel, that is just cruel. I can't believe she'd do something like that. "But I've lost my sister; she will never be the same if she carries on. She cares more about you guys than about any of us," Andy argues sitting down on the couch. So maybe some of its slightly true she probably just made it a lot worse than it actually was.
"You're right she does care more about us, we were there and we tried to help her, because she saved us from losing all sense of humanity. Before Di, we carried on with our lives believing that what we were doing was correct, and that we weren't doing anything wrong. Di made us wake up and see that we were criminals, but that we could change, she's the reason we are standing here and not in prison. She said the only way that she would testify is if all of the charges against us were dropped. Without her there would be no case. Di put her life in possible danger just to save us," Mase argues raising his voice slightly but not shouting, yet. I'm pretty sure that that will be the case in about ten minutes but for now it is semi civilised, well it would be if everyone wasn't glaring daggers at one another.
"She was such a nice person before, look at her now, she is mean, she's sarcastic and she is just plain rude," Andy mutters putting his head in his hands. I can see where he's coming from he  has just met his sister again after two years and she is now really violent and mean and blondist and, well the list could go on forever and let's just say I don't think any of the words on the list are positive.
"She is still a good person but she is now trained, she can fight and she can protect herself. She lost all of her trust in people because she thought it was best for you. If you hadn't lost your sister she would be dead and so would you. If Max killed you she would end up dying because she always thought that it would be you who ran through the door to save her and for a long while that is the only thing that kept her going and kept her alive, that was until we came to our senses and decided to help her. Our life was difficult at times but hers was just plain horrible and until she wants to tell you, we can't tell you anything else or we may lose the best thing that ever happened to us. I will tell you something though wait for her to trust you again before you go making snap judgements or you will hurt her and we will hurt you," Mase threatens walking out presumably to find Brittany.
"Wow.......... Just wow, I've made a mistake haven't I?" Andy mumbles looking up at me. How do you answer something like that? Do I just turn round and say yes, yes you have? Or do I say what I actually think and say she's just being a drama queen and she's roped them in too?


© 2016 Ej12345


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on December 27, 2016
Last Updated on December 27, 2016


Author

Ej12345
Ej12345

United Kingdom



Writing
Blurb Blurb

A Chapter by Ej12345


Chapter one Chapter one

A Chapter by Ej12345


Chapter two Chapter two

A Chapter by Ej12345