Chapter twelve

Chapter twelve

A Chapter by Ej12345

John's Point Of View

Swinging open the door we all walk in, Di in front, Mase and I just behind. Some people seem to think that Di's like our leader or something weird like that but it's just because it's a habit, whenever Max took her to a formal event like a business party or a dinner at one of his friends we had to stay behind her like bodyguards. Those dinners were hell, Max always introduced Di as his wife and then would humiliate her in front of everyone: calling her stupid or reprimanding her when she ate, talking about her weight but then he would try to show her off as well, it was horrid to watch because she seemed to believe him, like she actually thought she was stupid.

Flashback

"Brittany pass me the pork," Sir Orders. He's so rude to her, why can't he ever be nice to her? I swear he gets worse when there are other people there, he just seems to want to humiliate her and we can't do anything but sit and watch. We'll get her out; we'll save her from him. "Here....ahhh," Di mutters as she drops it down on the table, it does look hot, that must of hurt. Why can't he get it? He's closer than she is and he would only need to slide it towards him, it would save Di getting burnt.

"You stupid girl, she always does this, it's a good thing she has the brains and the looks because she has absolutely no common sense at all. Now pick it up again and don't drop it," Sir says making his friends laugh, it wasn't her fault the plate was hot. Argh I hate these things, we just have to stand here whilst Di gets humiliated by him and everyone laughs at her.

Di hands him the plate and reaches for the potatoes I think. "Now, now dear, I thought you were watching your weight, we wouldn't want you to get any fatter now would we?" Sir chuckles making Di stop and put her hands back in her lap, she looks like she's about to burst out crying, oh for Pete's sake she's fine as she is, all he wants to do is belittle her.

End of Flashback

It was around then that her training started, she trained hard and I mean hard, she would train with us for ages and then do her own thing for a while, I'm surprised she didn't make herself ill with all of the training she did and it wasn't easy training it was proper training like what they do in the army, so not easy and most people would be tired after about an hour of that but she still always trained by herself and Sir let her, as I said he wanted her to be one of us.

"I am starving," Di groans tugging us over to the food. Wow someone's hungry, I swear she could eat a horse sometimes, I just don't get where it all goes she once finished off a Lasagne for eight people, it was one of those ready meal ones that actually tell you how many it serves and Di finished one that should have served eight and she ate it herself and then had ice cream and popcorn after that and doesn't ever gain a pound or even an ounce.

"Oi, anyone there?" I yell flicking a pea at Di as we sit down at a table with her brother, it's like she's in her own little world, knowing her she's probably over-analysing every little thing that she's done or said so far. "Yes there is thank you very much," Di shouts throwing a carrot back at me, why the little devil.

"It is on," I shout jumping up grabbing the peas from my plate and chucking the lot at Di, ha sucker teaches her not to mess with the genius. "Food fight," John hollers chucking a tomato at Di after she dodges my peas.

Ducking behind a table as she throws more carrots at me I grab a dessert and crawl round so that I'm behind John. This is going to be amazing. "Dessert time," I shout dumping the gooey chocolate fudge cake over his head. Oh I got him good, point one to Mase. I start doing a happy dance as I watch John trying to shake the gloopy mess off of his head, priceless absolutely priceless.

Turning round as someone taps me on my shoulder to be met with a face full of pie, Oooh lemon, tasty.

Andy's Point of View

Watching her as she smears a pie in Mase's face I duck down a bit. She looks happy, but she's with them, will she ever be happy here, with us, with me? All we do is fight, I haven't even told my own sister that I missed her; I missed her so much that the only thing that got me up in the mornings when she was gone, that I knew that they may find her or get a lead and now that she's back I can't even talk to her without screwing it all up. I'm pathetic, my baby sister had to go through hell and all I can do is comment on how different she is. What the hell have I done?

Brit's Point Of View

Sneaking up behind Andy I squirt the ketchup over his head, ha karma is evil, but you got to love it. "Ahhhh!" he screams jumping up from his chair, sucker that will teach him to mess with The Di, oh I'm good, I am seriously good. Laughing I run back to the table dodging pies and flying vegetables, hmm never thought I would ever see a flying cauliflower, well there is a first time for everything. Seems like our food fight has caught on, almost everyone's up from their seats throwing food at random people, you have got to love a good old English school food fight, brings  a tear to the eye every time.

Grabbing John's treacle tart with custard and look round for my next target. Locking eyes on Blondie I grin, brilliant, serves him right for 'trying' to punch me, idiot. Mwahahaha, oh I do love bitter sweet revenge. Stalking towards him I balance the plate in a way which means that I can throw and escape without any issues at all.

Suddenly Blondie turns round and sees me making my way over to him. He looks between me and the plate before 'trying' to make a run for it across the lunch hall; he always attempts to do stuff and ends up failing, miserably. He's not getting away that easily, where's the fun in that?

Sprinting after him I scream "Get him." Making everyone follow my lead and tear after Blondie, food at the ready, prepared to fire at the target i.e. Blondie, but hey at least he's the target. The one problem he will have in a minute is the small fact that he is running away from the door and straight at a brick wall with about three hundred people chasing after him, this could be funny.

As Blondie comes to a stop at the wall he turns round to face us looking scared, oh he should be death by food could be painful. "Fire," I scream throwing the tart at Blondie along with a few roast beefs and I think there's some baked beans in there somewhere, interesting mix but brilliant for this.

"Miss Matthews, care to tell me what is going on?" a short balding man shouts going a delicate shade of fire truck red in the cheeks. Oooh poor him it must be Blondie, he does smell a bit now, bleugh. Who am I kidding? He smells horrific, Blondie stanky.

"Brittany, Mrs Ryans will see you now," the reception lady says looking quite scared, I am not that bad, I mean all I did was threaten to shoot her, not my problem if she can't take a threat seriously. Standing up I walk into the headmistress' office with John, Mase, Liam, Glynnie and a very, very smelly Blondie. Turns out that food fights are against the rules and you get into serious trouble because people don't take kindly to people throwing food at other people because apparently it is against the rules. Since when was that a rule? That was never in place before; well I never actually tried it out myself because of the whole goody two shoes thing but it definitely wasn't a rule back then.

"So Brittany what happened?" Mrs Ryans asks as we all sit in the chairs, well everyone but the babysitters do they of course have to stand at the door looking for 'danger' the only danger that will be around soon will be me if I don't get out of here and am given a biscuit, why does everyone target me? It's not fair Mase started it all, not me you should never throw something at someone if you don't want them to throw something right back.

"Well let's see Mase threw something at me I threw something back we started an all-out food war, I smashed a pie in Mase's face and put ketchup over Andy and then joined everyone else in the canteen in throwing various edible items at Blondie, can I go now? It's not like I especially like Maths but it is by far more interesting than sitting here talking to you about something that wasn't my fault," I tell her leaning back in my chair. Hey it's not my fault but I don't like talking to people who believe that they know everything when they sure as hell don't, I can tell that's what she believes just by the way that she acts the way she tries to seem like she has so much authority and knows things but she doesn't, well that could just be me and authority figures.

"So you are trying to tell me that you threw food at quite a few people, chased someone and then made people join you in throwing food at Ty and another person called Blondie and you are telling me that none of it was your fault," She says.

"Well Blondie is sitting right next to me and stinking up the whole room as we speak and I only threw food at four people not quite a few and I also did not make people join me in throwing food at him they chose to themselves, so if you have any other false accusations to make I would only be too happy to rebut them," I snap, see false sense of authority and highly annoying person in general.

"Now Brittany I know that you've been through some hard times recently and that is very sad but you need to understand that rules are there for a reason and I completely understand that you need time to adjust and we are willing to help you throughout the whole thing and I offer you my deepest sympathies but rules are rules," she says trying to be sympathetic, and that is where she is crossing the line.

"Ok for one I do understand about rules I have spent the last two years with nothing but bloody rules, and I don't need time to adjust because I am perfectly fine and if you ever and I seriously mean ever try to offer me your fake sympathy ever again I will personally shoot you, I don't need it, I'm not dead but when I am I will gladly accept your pathetic attempts at sympathy now just give me the punishment because I have better places to be and well no one to really see but you are annoying the hell out of me so hurry it up, please," I comment sarcastically, what can I say? I hate sympathy and her at this moment but I am bored and hungry because someone decided to make me waste my food on someone else, well okay it wasn't entirely Mase's fault I did throw the food at him and it does take two to start a food fight but he doesn't need to know that, his ego is far past being big enough.

"One week after school detention for all of you and an extra week for Brittany as she obviously needs to think about the consequences of her actions," Mrs Ryan mutters looking angry, Oooh I love, love, love annoying people.

"Okay brillo, quick thing do I actually have to go to this detention? Or is it like an 'Oooh you must do this' but you don't really? An empty threat shall we say?" I ask just to annoy her that little bit more.

"Okay Brit time to leave," Glynnie snaps grabbing my arm, owzers man handling a person with a gun strapped to her thigh and another one in her waistband and one in her handbag for good measure is not a very smart idea and they're meant to be protecting me, oh my goodness I am going to die that's a fact with them protecting me I will certainly die. Goodbye life, goodbye my dear biscuits I'll miss you. I'll never be able to tell anyone that it was actually me who put that fake rat in Blondie's bag during third period, which made him scream like a little girl when he was packing up, or that I am the one that switched John's deodorant for fly spray, well that wasn't today but same thing, OH MY GAWD I WILL NEVER EAT BACON AGAIN, that is so cruel because the babysitters are stupid I'm going to die and never taste the brilliance of unsmoked bacon in a bap with the perfect proportion of butter and tomato ketchup or biscuits mushed together with marshmallows to create the perfect smores. "BRITTANY PAY ATTENTION," Liam shouts wowzers someone is especially cranky today and to think that I was planning to be nice to him, maybe that was only for a few minutes, well a minute, fine a few seconds, oh for goodness sake I never planned to be nice to him okay but that is not my fault in still haven't completely forgiven him for the whole car underwear showing fiasco because that was just rude. "Yepertoonios may I help you?" I ask dryly, what? I am bored and hungry and for me that is not a good mix it means that the claws will come out and my fists will come flying at your face if the person doesn't shut up.

"Oh for goodness sake there's no point, just get a move on or you'll be late," Glynnie sighs, exasperation clearly showing on his face, it still was not my fault.



© 2016 Ej12345


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on December 27, 2016
Last Updated on December 27, 2016


Author

Ej12345
Ej12345

United Kingdom



Writing
Blurb Blurb

A Chapter by Ej12345


Chapter one Chapter one

A Chapter by Ej12345


Chapter two Chapter two

A Chapter by Ej12345