Chapter sixteen

Chapter sixteen

A Chapter by Ej12345

Brit's (Di's) point of view
"Someone needs to wake Di up. Dibs not it," mase yells as they all walk in, and if one of them would look up they would see the one and only, moi. "No need," I say getting up to put my mug in the sink, coffee always helps in the mornings."Why are you up? Why do we not have the painful horror.... I mean amazing joy of waking you up?" John splutters looking dumbfounded. Just because for once I got up early does not mean I need a fanfare and a party to be thrown. "I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to do something productive.... I.e eat," I say, well actually I had a nightmare but they don't need to know about those. They always start with Tony and then switch to Tay, the day he found out about her. Her screams wake me up, i can still hear them, even now. "Oh okay then, you okay?" John says looking kind of befuddled. It is so not that strange I wake up without extreme bribery and/or blackmail. "Yeah I'm good," I say picking back up my mug, I think I need more coffee this morning. After they finished going through my statement they went through Mase's and johns statements, which i almost fell asleep during (well 'almost' meaning 3 times) basically I lasted throughout the statements said goodbye and then went to bed. Talking to people is tiring. "On a different note you look nice this morning," Mase says looking skeptical. Right first I'm up too early now I look too 'nice'. This is why I never try hard in the morning.... Or ever really. Anyway I'm not even dressed up today, I'm wearing my pink jersey skirt and my cream cropped jumper with my nude strappy heels. Oh and my gold and diamond wing necklace and earrings from Max. "Umm thanks I think," I mutter sipping on my coffee. "Brit come sit down we have to discuss some things," Damon says gesturing to the seat in front of him, wow someone watches too many police dramas there is no way in hell I am sitting down to 'discuss' things I'd rather talk to Blondie for an hour without killing him or myself which for the record would be a very painful thing to do, also when did he get there. "The day my butt graces that seat for us to discuss stuff is the day that someone actually finds Blondie interesting i.e. never gonna happen. So I will stand here and we can discuss things whilst I get myself another coffee so I at least last 2 minutes of this discussion," I snap ignoring the outraged cry from Blondie's general direction. What? I'm only telling the truth and nothing but the truth, he needs to be less sensitive anyways otherwise he won't last another day with me, ooh that could be a good thing. "Okay then we think you need to go to a safe house, alone," he says sending a look towards Mase and John. "HELL NO, IM NOT LEAVING HERE AND I SURE AS HELL AM NOT LEAVING THEM, SO YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR POXY LITTLE SAFE HOUSE UP YOUR STUPID POSH DERRIÈRE," I shout slamming my mug down on the counter top luckily neither of them break because I somehow think that if either of them did break Andy would hate me even more, I don't know if that's even possible but hey wait, I am not leaving my friends because some stupid officers think that I would be safer, yeah right.
"It would be safer for everyone you could........." Damon starts
"Do you not understand proper English officer or are you just not listening I am not leaving and that is final. You really think that they would be stupid enough to leave me be if I went to a safe house. If you do think that you had better buck up buddy these guys are killers they don't care if I'm here or in a safe house their mission is to get me back so that their boss can kill me, they don't care how many officers or guns you put in their way or if you kill them Max has more men lining up to take the job as soon as anyone goes. They live for their mission and they won't stop until I'm dead and they can get their precious boss out of prison. I'm safer with John and Mase than I am with you because we don't care if we kill them or not, we don't have to follow the rules you do, now leave me the hell alone and tell your boss that I am not moving," I snap pouring myself another mug of coffee, what? caffeine helps headaches, well it helps my headaches, and that is so not classified as a caffeine addiction I've already had that discussion out with John just because I get headaches if I go through a morning without caffeine and generally feel ill without it does not mean that I have an addiction. "Great now that it's got really awkward and everything can we go, I need to drop a paper off to Mrs Long," Blondie interrupts, why is he always here, I swear he needs a social life, wait he lives here doesn't he? Ughhh.
"Give us a few minutes and you can come with us if you want," Glynnie offers. Why me? Why does the world hate me. "I'll drive," I say shoving my mug on the side and grabbing my bag.
"No," Glynnie snaps, well that's polite isn't it, he could have thought about it for a few minutes before shooting it down after being so annoying this morning. "Okay," I say leaning against the counter. "No you are... Wait what? Did you agree?" Glynnie splutters.
"Yeah I mean I'd like to see any of you drive a car without the keys," I smirk brandishing the keys at them. You have got to love a bit of good pick pocketing. "How did you get those?" Glynnie screeches going beetroot with Mase and John sniggering behind him.
"I have my resources now hurry up I'm leaving," I snap walking out.
"Di wait up, I forgot to say your aunt popped in yesterday after you went to bed, she said she'd come round again tonight to see you," John mumbles jogging to catch up with me. "Why didn't you wake me up?" I ask unlocking the car and climbing in. I'll give the others two minutes to get in or we leave without them. "We figured you could do with the sleep, you know after the whole statement and talking about max thing," John explains climbing in to the passenger seat.
"No fair I so called shotgun first," Mase whines clambering into the back seat.
"You snooze you lose," John fires back. I need more coffee to deal with this
Right that's it I hate school, and teachers and actually people in general. First I get a lecture about being nice to Blondie ( he started it) and then another one about me apparently trying to kill them all (I ran one red light that's all) and then I only get through one lesson before a stupid idiot tried to get themselves murdered..... By me, and now I have to listen to Glynnie complain forever "What do you mean you have another detention on top of your other detention?" Damon snaps, wowzers someone's cranky today, well crankier than usual. "Um well the thing is, it's quite funny actually well ah um I may or may not have slapped a girl who called me a very rude name, which does actually mean that she started it by provoking me to slap her and then maybe I pinched her arm just a tiny bit," I mutter holding my fingers about a centimetre apart to show them the minor damage I cause, it wasn't even my fault but oh no the teacher only saw me pinching her not her shoving me and then 'trying' to punch me, by trying I mean she swung her fist at me in a feeble attempt to hurt me, unfortunately for her I was trained by the best criminals around. "Meaning she made the girl's arm bruise straight away and she has a very red face and a possible black eye from her "slap"," John butts in doing bunny ears when he says slap. The traitor. Okay so maybe it was more of a slap/punch with a bit more punch than slap but it is still classified as a slap in my books. "Brit seriously," liam groans, is everyone over looking the fact that she called me the rude name and she shoved me, it's not like I'm completely to blame for all of this, as some random person once said it takes two people to start a fight, or was it, it takes two people to start an argument, oh never mind you get what I mean, her fault not mine.


© 2016 Ej12345


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on December 27, 2016
Last Updated on December 27, 2016


Author

Ej12345
Ej12345

United Kingdom



Writing
Blurb Blurb

A Chapter by Ej12345


Chapter one Chapter one

A Chapter by Ej12345


Chapter two Chapter two

A Chapter by Ej12345