Chapter nine

Chapter nine

A Chapter by Ej12345

Brit's point of view

"Wakey, wakey Brittany, time to get up," Someone sings pulling me out of my peaceful dream. Well it wasn't exactly a 'peaceful' dream. It was about torturing Blondie with biscuits. Rather enjoyable if I say so myself. "Wake up or I'll have to start singing," the annoying voice says again. Who wakes up at this time in the morning? Who? Well, I don't exactly know the time but it feels early. Cracking open one eye I look round for the owner of the annoying voice, Blondie, oh that aggravating little rat. Who gave him the right to wake me up so early? "The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round....." Rolling over I slap him cutting off his screeching, Ahh peace and quiet. Sleep here I come.
"Ahh," I scream as someone picks me up put of the bed. Now that's rude isn't it? "Ouch, Let go of me you big fat lump," I shout as he throws me over his shoulder. As he starts to walk I pound on his back with my fists. When he puts me down he will pay for this, painfully. As he thinks I've given up trying to get down I grab his arm and bite down, hard. Payback, revenge is so fun. Screaming he drops me. Owwwwwwwwwwwwww, that's really polite isn't it. The least he could've done is drop me on a carpet or something else soft. The floor seriously hurts, like really hurts. I'm going to have a bruise for weeks.
"Di what did you do?" John asks as I skip though the door to the kitchen, food first sleep later. "First she slapped me and then she bit me and may I add it drew blood. Seriously is she feral or something? She's like a wild animal, someone needs to tame her. Next time one of you two can wake her up, I'm never doing it again. You said she was fine to wake up. May I just point out that I now have a set of teeth marks on my arm," Blondie screams. What's his problem?
Ohh yeah I bit him didn't I? Well revenge is always sweet.
"No way I'm not doing it I value my life, Andy you do it," John shouts. I'm still here right? Or am I suddenly now invisible? No I am not. "Still here you know," I yell, trying to be heard over their bickering. "Shut up," Glynnie shouts making them all be quiet "We leave in ten minutes so go," He yells, seriously they are giving me ten minutes to get ready, but I need to find something to wear, do my hair, check my guns and find my other gun holster. "John....." I start before he cuts me off "Yes, I've already got it, just go get ready," he answers waving his hand towards the door. Running out of the room I start to sprint down the hallway to my new room.
John's point of view
"Di, hurry it up," Mase yells down the hall. Walking over to him I check my pockets for the phone. Mase and I decided whilst Di was still in Hospital that she needed a phone in case there was an emergency and it just seemed like the best thing to do, so we went out and bought three new phones one for each of us. "Coming, I'm coming, here lets go," Di yells sprinting down the hall, which considering her footwear (extremely high heels of course) does look kind of funny. Who am I kidding it looks hysterical especially with the fact that she has to almost waddle slightly. She really should just wear flats. Actually thinking about it I don't think she owns a pair of flats. No she does, she has trainers for working out and that's it.
"Hey we got you this and we've already put our numbers on it for you," I say holding out the phone for her, we saved up a bit at Max's in case we all needed to make a speedy get away and it's not like we didn't earn enough, we didn't have to pay rent because we had to live at the house and we didn't pay for anything and got paid double because we couldn't go on any other major jobs like we used to, it was quite a good arrangement actually.
"Guys I can't take this, you shouldn't have got me anything, if you had told me I would have paid for it," Di chastises staring at the phone. Max gave her an allowance which she never used so she has money saved up like us but I don't think it was for her, whenever we told her to buy herself something as a treat like some new clothes she would always refuse and say it wasn't for her. "Yes you can, it's a gift," Mase tells her taking the phone from me and handing it to her, making her jump up and down. "Thank you, thank you, and thank you. You are the best ever," Di screams launching herself at us. She really needs to eat more she isn't even as light as a feather; Max would restrict what food she ate so that she always looked nice, God I hate him
"Ok we seriously need to get going now," Andy shouts sounding angry, probably because Di will go near us whereas she won't step anywhere near Andy, could be that he's an annoying idiot who takes everything for granted especially when he sees his sister after almost two years and decides to yell at her.
"Di now you know the rules....." Liam starts drowned out by Di's groaning, well this could be a fun journey.
Brit's Point Of View
Pulling Out behind Andy's car I smirk at Glynnie and Ty. They still can't get used to my driving. Well, it makes it more interesting, may as well make it even more fun. Putting my foot down on the pedal, we speed ahead. Ha ha suckers. "Why do I have to be stuck back here? It's un-comfy," Blondie screams. There wasn't enough space again so he was chosen to sit in the back. Well I told him if he wanted a ride to school he had to sit in the back, payback for calling me crazy.
Glynnie said we had to take the big car which was assigned to them by the police to help protect me or something, because of bullet proof glass and some other boring stuff for safety. Joy.
I swerve to overtake a really slow car. It is a 30mph zone not 5mph. "Slow down," Liam shouts. Glancing over at him I speed up even more, where's the fun in going slow? They'll get used to it eventually. Well maybe, I hope not it's starting to become an ever present source of amusement. Turning into the gates of the school, behind Andy's car, I start looking round for a space to park only to spot Andy's car rushing towards something. Following their direction I spot a huge space right in front of the school. OH they are so not getting that space. Flooring the gas we speed towards the space. Thank the lord for fast cars. Swinging into the space, I cut Andy's car off. Ha and Di wins again.
"You could've killed us." Blondie screams from the back. Drama queen Mild concussion at the most, if I wanted to kill him, I would have just
reversed. Let's just say I'm not the best at reversing, or actually driving. Max had one of his friend's get me a driving license. Those were probably the only times I was allowed to drive a car for myself so I really have no idea why he made me get a driving license, but it was still really fun Mase and John took me out sometimes and they would get me ice-cream afterwards. I do love my ice-cream. "Hey, don't insult her driving we taught her. Insult how badly she parks, but we taught her to actually drive so be nice," John shouts. Turning round to glare daggers at him I notice all the people staring at the car, suspicious or what?
"Let's go we need to get our timetables apparently. Yo Blondie where's the receptionists?" I yell grabbing my bag from the passenger foot well. Well Mase can deal with the fact that he can't put his feet down due to my bag. "You do realise we have a map right?" Glynnie says, course I knew that I so did. "Oh yeah I forgot I had people babysitting me all day," I snap back. I don't need people watching over me if I get into any trouble Mase and John can help me. "Now remember stay in the car until one of us gets there," Liam orders looking stern. Nodding at him I stay completely still whilst they get out.
They seriously think that I am going to wait for either of them. Yeah, no, not as much fun and also I was never a patient person. Swinging open the car door I hop out. "Hey ready to make people's lives hell?" John asks standing beside me, both of us completely ignoring Liam and Damon's complaints.
Can I run? I mean I want to be here but I seriously do not need to deal with this right now I should be looking for Tay not doing this. Why did I agree to coming back now.
No I will not back down, I am strong I can do this; I've dealt with worse people than a bunch of senior school kids and a bunch of sixth formers. "Yeah course, let's go," I say walking off as Mase joins us, may as well try not to draw even more attention to us. I hate attention, people staring and pointing and as soon as they realise who I am and who I was with for the last two years they will start to pity me and I don't deserve their pity, I got innocent people killed.
"Brittany, stop right now," Glynnie almost screams from behind me, no chance. If he wants to have his little hissy fit I'll just carry on like I was. "No," I snap still walking away; I'm not going to listen to them that would be too easy, and since when was I here to make their jobs easier. "Would you stop being such a brat and wait for us," Glynnie shouts his voice getting louder and almost squeakier. Still not going to happen in my lifetime I'll do what I like, there's no one here to stop me now.
"If I am correct you are the one shouting and having a hissy fit not me which makes you the brat. So you can finish having your stupid hissy fit cos I will never listen to you and I need to go get my timetable, so bye," I yell waving over my shoulder. Well the no attention plan kind of went down the drain didn't it, hey at least it lasted a whole minute before my bodyguards completely trashed it. "For god's sake why do you have to be so annoying, we are here for your protection whether you like it or not," he shouts as we get to the stairs, Oooh that was a low blow. Well he and all the other idiots can go leave me alone, because it is him being annoying and he couldn't protect his foot.
"Protection my a*s," I snap turning round briefly to glare at all of them. I'm not going to make this easy for them to watch me maybe I'll go easier on Liam he knows about my old life, Damon's just some fancy guy who reckons he always knows best.
"Ok that's it stop or I shoot," Damon shouts, ooh looks like someone's decided to get their gun out, I'm so scared, laughing I carry on walking, it's not the first time anyone has threatened to shoot me and it most certainly will not be the last, people should realise by now that it's no use, I seriously don't care. "I really don't care, go ahead try to shoot me, but you'll find that I don't keep these guns around just for show and I was taught by the best around," I yell still walking away. I'm not going to stop for him and he should get used to that. Anyways he's bluffing, he won't actually shoot me. He can't, not if he wants to keep his pretty little job and to stay out of prison.
"Damon maybe you should put the gun away, you need this job," Liam reason. "Ok I really don't care about this right now, so either hurry up or I will shoot you and unfortunately for you I don't bluff, now go away," I shout stopping at the top of the stairs and turning round to face them with my gun out. What is with them and shouting at me in public? "Damon just give it up," Liam snaps walking over to me, yeah as if he'll do that, he's just got a stupid bee in his bonnet about me, no idea why but he'll get over it soon enough if not this could be awkward for him.
"Fine," Damon mutters, lowering his gun. Wow he gave in easily.
"Good now hurry it up," I snap putting my gun back.
"Hey wait for us," Andy shouts running over with Blondie in tow. Well joy oh joy the cavalry has arrived, let's have a party we can celebrate the fact that I have to talk to the two idiots one of whom I have to call my brother. "Seriously why can't we just leave her and go hang out with the others like we usually do. We don't have to follow her around all the time," Blondie whines, and for once Blondie is right why do they have to stay near me, they're starting to become like a pair of followers that are extremely annoying and mean at times. "Yes why don't you?" I snap turning round and stalking off. They are getting really annoying especially when some people call other people psycho and crazy no names mentioned of course *cough* Blondie *cough* "Hey Andy wait up did Mrs say the economics was due this week or next week," a random person shouts. Oh yes and we get rid of the annoying entourage. 
"Ok Damon you stay out here, we'll go in and I'll shout if I need you," Liam tells Damon as we all walk in. Joy oh joy. I wonder if Mrs Clinton still works here, she used to be the receptionist here when I used to come here; she was really nice and kind.

Brit's Point Of View
"Rules are no ignoring us, when we say something listen please, no fighting, no leaving the premises without at least one of us, if something happens you follow our lead no trying to be brave and gallivanting off to save the day his sentencing relies on your testimony and I know you don't want us here but we have to stay so deal with it," Glynnie tells me holding the door open to my first chemistry class. Yay time to blow random stuff up, and people asked why I liked chemistry. You are given permission to blow up anything without getting in trouble. I mean who wouldn't love this lesson.
Walking in after worrier 1 and worrier 2 (i.e. Liam and Glynnie) I pull a face at Mase and John behind the worriers backs. They are like mosquitos they never leave you alone they suck all of your blood out; well in this case it's that they suck all of the fun out of everything but same difference. "Brittany would you like to introduce yourself first, afterwards if all of you would as well it would be brilliant," Miss Peterson says. She was my favourite teacher she's really nice but strict so fun to be around but still willing to punish you if you get too annoying.
"Hey for those of you who do not know me I'm Di and I have nothing else to say, any questions?" I ask scanning everyone's faces for anyone who looks vaguely familiar, some of them look slightly familiar but not familiar enough that I actually know them or remember their names. I can see why people say I'm rubbish with names. I  step back so that the others can introduce themselves. Well that was fun wasn't it? Wait did Damon say no fighting? Aww man that's not fair, how am I meant to protect myself from idiots? There is only so far that a quick wit and sarcasm can take you.
"I'm Mase and well let me think, I am eighteen and I am literally the funniest one out of all of us so owwwww what was that for?" Mase screams as John whacks him round the back of the head. Oh joy not another argument.
"The rules were for you two as well," Damon snaps holding Mase back as he tries to lunge at John well this could be fun. Three fights before 9am it's my lucky day. Well the last one wasn't really fun but the others were especially the one with Blondie but that wasn't exactly a fight considering the fact that he's a total wimp and a true weakling, but fun none the less. "The guy over there is John," I fill in to prevent John saying anything that could ultimately start another fight between them about who's the funniest? Who the hottest is? Those arguments last forever and are thoroughly boring to witness.
"I'm Officer Thompson. I'm here with Brit," Liam says sharply, and of course that doesn't make things even harder for me, why couldn't he have just said something like I'm Liam I'm a bad person who has to retake my A-levels again. That would have been perfectly adequate. "I'm Officer Glyn-fern and I am also here with Brit," Damon says. Seriously can they stop doing the full title type thing, just Liam and Damon would have been perfectly fine, they didn't need to add the fact that they are officers and they could have also dropped the 'with Brit' part as well.
"Well, ok then take a seat at the back," Miss Peterson tells us. Hmmm well that's fine at least I don't have to sit at the front, the back is the best because the teacher can't properly see you and no one else can stare at you because they have to turn round which the teacher can see and tell them off for. Ahh peace and quiet at long last.
I know most of this anyways, just because Max didn't want me to go to school doesn't mean he didn't want a smart, I would say wife but that would be weird and we were never married so forced girlfriend shall we say? I took online course with a fake name and I finished my GCSE'S online as well so I did it all quicker and I didn't have to take as much time in between the exams and  Max gave me special time off to study so that he could say that I was smart even though I'm not, I mean what smart person agrees to go on a date with a  psychopath, and  I didn't want to be smart anymore, it's being smart and stupid at the same time that highlighted me to Max. I was on track to get straight A's possibly A*'s but then Max happened and it just didn't feel important anymore, so I just didn't care how it went I tried hard I mean I clawed my way to an A* on my Biology and Chemistry, and got some A's and two B's in most of my other subjects but I think that was more the fear factor from Max when he said that if I didn't get good scores I would be punished, and his punishments were never good, well what punishment really is.



© 2016 Ej12345


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on December 27, 2016
Last Updated on December 27, 2016


Author

Ej12345
Ej12345

United Kingdom



Writing
Blurb Blurb

A Chapter by Ej12345


Chapter one Chapter one

A Chapter by Ej12345


Chapter two Chapter two

A Chapter by Ej12345