Chapter ten

Chapter ten

A Chapter by Ej12345

Brit's Point Of View
"Urghh," I groan as Liam shoves me out of the class, how was it my fault that the boy accidently burnt his hair so now instead of him being a brunette he's now a slightly charred and in places bald person. Ahhhh fun times, fun times, and that should teach him to not mess with a very short tempered girl sitting next to a Bunsen burner, it never ends well.
Seeing John up ahead I start running, Oooh I have an idea. Time to put my plan into action, taking a running jump I leap onto John's back. "Onward good well not exactly good but a stead at least stead," I scream, I love piggy back rides, Andy and I used to have races whenever our friends came over, it was always really fun. I think I was about fourteen when we stopped doing the races, around the time that my parents started having more vocal, shall we say, problems.
"Ahhhh Di get off, you are a heavy person," John jibes, making me kick him in the ribs, evil boy, evil, evil boy, I am not heavy I am perfect if he wants to see heavy he should weigh himself, actually no probably not best he'd break the scales.
"Brittany we need to go now. You have another lesson and you will be late in about thirty seconds," Glynnie shouts, oh for Pete's sake did he not listen at all when I told him not to call me Brittany, it's way too posh and as I've said so many times now it is the past and who wants to dwell on the past? Is he deaf or something? Because I am pretty sure that I was very specific about how he should not call me that. It's either that or that he's stupid enough to ignore me, and he saw what happened to Blondie when he decided to be stupid as per usual and ignore my warnings, I can only be nice for so long before it gets annoying.
"Di you need to get off," John says coming to a stop outside a door, how is that fair? I was having fun, and I swear we have Pe next not a lesson in a classroom. "We need to get changed for Pe so get off," John snaps trying to shake me off. Well that's rude; I slide off and start to walk into the classroom when I feel someone following me.
Turning round I come face to face with Liam. Oh no he doesn't they are not coming in there with me, it is a girls changing room, well that's what the plaque on the door says. "We need to check it out in case there's someone waiting in there," Liam explains as Glynnie shoves past, and in 3, 2, 1, screams resonate from the room as Glynnie walks in and quickly runs out, and that is why boys should never go into the girls changing rooms or the girls toilets because they get a bit loud and uh screamy shall we say.
"Now class we are doing self-defence today so pair up," Mr K the Pe teacher shouts. Yes, yes yippee I love self-defence, well I love fighting in general but that's not the point the point is that we get to do fighting. "John you can go with Di," Mase offers stepping away, oh no he doesn't , I am not wasting my only chance to actually fight with someone due to the rules that worrier 1 and 2 put in place without both of my best friends. Anyways they can't fight with anyone else, they could seriously injure the other person, well so could I but I do it with a smile, and unless they annoy me I can go easy on them, I don't think that Mase and John know the meaning of going easy on a person. "Sir, Can we go in a three?" I yell waving my arm trying to get his attention. It's not like we're complete beginners or even beginners at all. "If you think that you can do it, sure," Mr K says walking over sounding slightly unsure.
"Okay to start it off, Does anyone know a simple method to floor your opponent?" Mr K asks, I do know his name but it is seriously hard to pronounce, so it's going to be Mr K from now on whether he likes it or not. Seeing as no one seems to know I may as well show them, this will be my only chance to get in a good fight because according to worrier 1 (i.e. Liam) fighting could get me expelled and possibly hurt, the only thing that hurts is the fact that he doesn't trust me to win an fight against some very lazy people, I mean I was trained by the best and then Mase and John helped as well. I stick my hand up in the air, may as well show them what I'm made of.
"Brittany, you're up then," Mr K shouts still sounding unsure. Walking up to the mat dragging Mase and John in tow I may or may not send a small kick in the general direction of Blondie's leg, it's not my fault this is why people don't wake me up there are serious consequences involved which could possibly lose you a leg, or an arm, it depends on how I feel at that specific and particular moment.
"Now go easy on her, you are both bigger than her, so please be careful, safety first okay, ready. GO," Mr K shouts waving his hand down. Moving my feet slightly apart I bring my fists up so that they are in a position where I can defend my face and my stomach, lots of people make the beginners mistake of holding their hands in front of their faces leaving an open area on their stomachs to punch and wind them because they can't move their fists quick enough.
Watching both of them I move back ever so slightly, always let your opponent make the first move, it means that you can see how they fight, whether they rush or whether they think about their move first. It doesn't really help in this situation because we all trained together so we know how each of us fight, like how I use my right leg more than my left to move with and my right hand to punch most often, so knock my right leg from under me and get my right arm pinned and you can win. I can punch with my left but it's not as strong, it's still strong but not on the same level as my right.
"I said you can go," Mr K says sounding impatient, well sorry it's not like you have anywhere else to be do you? But if I must, walking closer I attempt a punch to John's abdomen which he blocks easily. Hearing shuffling behind me I swivel round kicking out at the same time only to be stopped again. See this happens if you train together; the fights are solely based on how long each person can last without making a mistake.
"Ok, John, Mase out, Ty since you believe that you can just talk your way through my lessons you can try," Mr K orders. Seriously, that is so not cool, not cool at all. I step back so I'm at the other end of the dull blue school mat, you know the ones, that are so old that the bits that are miraculously still slightly coloured are more brown than blue, the ones with duct tape 'hiding' the torn bit well they hide it until someone picks it off due to complete and utter boredom and throws it at their unsuspecting partner. Ah good times good times. Well at least now these mats will have a new purpose: helping me to kill Blondie, a very nice thing for them to assist with.
"Ty move, you're on the mat, now so get a move on," Mr K near enough screams, seriously man eardrums are not made to burst. As Blondie walks onto the mat, at long last, I get back into my defensive stance. "Ready, go," Mr K shouts again. Oh this is going to be good. Payback is normally sweet but double and triple is just pure heaven, literally heaven itself.

Stepping closer I focus my full attention on Blondie. As I get to about a metre away I stop dead, I've only known him for a day but even I know that he is stupid and impatient, he'll probably rush straight in, works well for me, all I need to do is block him until he's tired and then flip him.
You can see that he's starting to get even more impatient and in 3, 2 he tries to 'lunge' at me. Take immense note of the word tries to. Well at least he's getting well acquainted with the mat, very well acquainted. This is the power of something which is exceedingly difficult to accomplish, it's called stepping to the side, shock horror it's so hard to do, so very hard.
Looking down at him I smirk, well he is on the floor that means I win. Now I could be kind and help him up, but kindness is so very overrated. Turning round I start to walk back to where I was sitting before the floor starts to come at me at a very alarming rate, seriously I fell over, way to make my exit. I am way too clumsy it's unfair, wait, that is not my hand on my leg, I'm clumsy but seriously even I can't leave my hand in my own leg without knowing it or just fall over nothing. Well actually scratch that last bit I have done that a lot but who cares about that now
I twist round so I can see who the hand belongs to; I swear if that is Blondie I will...... Oh that little rat bag, I am so going to kill him. Kneeling up I lunge for him hands out so I land flat out on his back, well I was never made to be ladylike was I? Somehow by some miraculous power from within he flips us over so he's lying on me, oh, no he doesn't, it is on like donkey Kong, time for the claws to come out. Rolling us over I start clawing at his face, his fault he should never trip a lady like myself, ha who am I kidding? Me a lady, never, I mean I wear dresses and stuff but I am not a lady, well I also wear heels but guys may do that as well.
I mean I have so see grown men walking around town and everywhere else in the whole country wearing stripper heels or wedge heels with short dresses and flower necklaces, maybe I should suggest that to Mase and John, I can just picture it now them all dolled up and me soaring to stardom on YouTube with the funniest video of the year titled 'When idiots fall' and then I could keep the film for years and years.
I can use it as blackmail to get the video of me falling flat on my face into a pie from last year, I don't know why they were filming me at that moment or why someone decided to put a chair in that stupid place I mean who puts a chair right in the middle of a kitchen, alright maybe it was under a table and maybe just maybe it was there and had been in that position since I came to the house but I swear that table and those chairs had it in for me they were always tripping me up, evil dining equipment, very evil dining equipment and evil kitchen walls, I kept on walking into the walls in the kitchen, all the walls were ganging up on me, all walls in general hate me.
Mase's Point Of View
Looking down at Di and Ty rolling round on the floor I start to laugh, well it is kind of funny, actually no it is hysterical. "Guys shouldn't we help them? We're meant to be protecting her," Damon asks coming over to stand next to me.
"You'll learn soon to never get in the way of Di when she's fighting, ten times out of ten it ends badly," I answer, anyways it is actually quite a good source of amusement.​
Brit's Point Of View
I am going to kill him and make it very painful, he deserves it, he really does. Blondie starts to wriggle away from me before standing up to run. He is not getting away that easily, where's the fun in that?
Launching myself forward I grab his ankle and pull, hard, well payback is payback. Dragging him back I pinch down hard on his leg as he screams in pain, all is fair in hate and war. I stand up myself and prepare myself to jump, well I don't really need the time but I think Blondie deserves some time to say goodbye to most of his major organs and his ribcage just because I am that kind.
Jumping up I stick my legs out to the right slightly and jut out my elbow, welcome to pain Blondie you may take a left at death, actually please do. Haha sucker, I smirk as I land, my elbow completely and utterly by accident hitting a few (most) of his ribs. Well what's the use of a ribcage anyways? They are so over-rated nowadays, totally.
As the bell goes I pull myself up only to be pulled back down again, seriously does he like getting his derriere kicked by a girl? I mean I'm not the most lady like person around and I don't exactly act like a girl that often but wait this isn't going anywhere back to the fight.
As I land he tries to go for a punch, well no way ho zay is he going to manage that one, catching his wrist I squeeze, hard pressure point oh pressure point oh how I do love you. "Don't even try it, don't ever and I mean ever try that again got it?" I snap rolling us over.
Standing up I let go of his wrist and walk over to Mase and John, well that was fun wasn't it? Oooh one more lesson until lunch, I'm starving already and I've only been here two hours.



© 2016 Ej12345


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on December 27, 2016
Last Updated on December 27, 2016


Author

Ej12345
Ej12345

United Kingdom



Writing
Blurb Blurb

A Chapter by Ej12345


Chapter one Chapter one

A Chapter by Ej12345


Chapter two Chapter two

A Chapter by Ej12345