Chapter 1: The mark

Chapter 1: The mark

A Chapter by SpiritWolf

Chapter 1:  The Mark

11 years later

“Abigail, come on we have to go!”,said Grace. Abigail rushed to get ready. She didn’t know where it came from. It was a big. It was the day of a ceremony that their father had been king. It was also the day that Prince Kai and Prince Blake came to visit us. Abigail didn’t want to wear a dress so she put on a pair of pants and a cute shirt. Before she could put on her shirt, a strange mark appeared on her chest. The moon wolf mark.

She heard about this mark from the elders. They said it was a powerful mark but Abigail didn't think it was powerful. When a person with this mark was in trouble, a legendary wild horse always came to save them. Only the warriors in the woods were able to get this special mark.

“Ready”,she said.

“Really you are going to wear that?”,Grace asked. Abigail thought for a moment and nodded. She began to run. “Wait up”,Grace yelled. By the time they both came to the front of the castle, their parents were greeting people.

“Ah, there they are”,the king said, “This is Princess Grace.”

Grace bowed down and replied, “Pleased to meet you.” Their father looked at Abigail and said,

“And this is my other daughter Abigail.”

Abigail bowed her head and said, “it’s nice to meet you.” Just the two boys came to them. One was blonde and the other had black hair.

“Hello, my name is Prince Blake”, said the blonde haired boy. He glanced at Grace and gave her a smile.

“My name is Prince Kai”,said the black haired boy. He smiled at Abigail. She smiled back at him, noticing that Grace was glaring at her. By the time they greeted everyone, their father began to speak.

“Good evening to all of you who came. I’m glad to be the king of Lion kingdom.” Everyone cheered and raised their drink. “Now let the cer-”,their father said before being interrupted. The door then opened to reveal two people both wearing dark hoodies. Everyone backed away from them out of fear, but Grace and Abigail remained at their spot, not knowing how to react to the two mysterious strangers.. The guard came and surrounded them. “Who are you and why are you here?”,asked the king..

One of them slowly took off their hoodie and said, “My name is Scar. Leader of Nighthowler tribes.” Everyone became silent. Scar looked over towards Abigail and grace and said,

“Wow you’ve grown.” He smiled.  Grace backed up into the crowd but Abigail couldn't’ help but smile back at him.

“What do you want and who is that”,the queen questioned.

“This is Fire. Leader of the midnight tribe.” Fire slowly took off his hoodie and nodded towards the people.

Scar came to abigail and said, “Pleased to meet you.” He glanced at Fire and nodded.

“I would like to see your other daughter”, fire said.

The king glared at them and said, “No. I want you to leave this place at once. Abigail, come.” Abigail didn’t listen, as she was caught in scar’s eye. There was something connected between the two of them. “ABIGAIL”,her father yelled. Just then strange men broke the upper window and began killing the soldiers closest to him with his knife. Abigail hurriedly went to find Grace, who was huddling in one of the corners of the building, scared.

“Come on. Let's get out of here”,Abigail said. They ran dodging every fight. They manage to get outside. Abigail spotted scar and fire fighting some soldiers. Scar saw them and ran up to them.

“Come on I'll take you to safety”,he said. Abigail followed and Grace tagged along. They ran into the dense woods before more intruders came.  They ran until they got to a waterfall in the woods. Abigail and Grace were breathless. It was dark but the castle was burning with fire. She couldn’t believe what had happened to her once home.



© 2018 SpiritWolf


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I tried to get all the chapters doone

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
1 Review
Added on January 25, 2018
Last Updated on January 25, 2018