Chapter 10

Chapter 10

A Chapter by SpiritWolf

Running through the forest. Hearing the rushing water nearby. Wait. Growing strength. Wait. Blue spark everywhere. Now.

“Transformation Bending”,Tamara yelled.

Jumping off of starlight back as they kick off from above the waterfall, tamara put her hand together into a triangle shape. In second, blue spark everywhere. As she land, tail in the air, open mouth, fangs sharp, and claws out.

Haha I did it, tamara thought,I mastered the animal magic.

“Way to go Tamara”,Blaze said.

“Awesome job”,Song and shadow said together.

After deformation, tamara laugh, “Who turn is it now?”

It has been a week since they have been chosen to be the Star-Night Stallion. The girls are training their powers as the stallion teach them how to transform into a spirit animal. Right now, they all had mastered the power.

Light flashes around in many different color. For a few minutes, they all stand there waiting for the stallion to transform into a human. Once the light fade away the stallion was no longer there, but there were five male warrior.

“Today we will teach you how to use a Body marking”, midnight said.

“Now it going to trickey so listen carefully”,starlight said.

“Remember the Mind Control magic we talk about first”,snowflake said, “You must do mind control and illusion magic at the same time to use the body marking.”

“The key for the body marking is to hide us away, so we don’t have to follow you around like we are pets”, lighting said, “you don’t want us to spoil your hideout.”

All of the girls seem to be annoyed by lightning every time he spoke. Some tried not to listen while others tried to not tell him to shut up.

“Now use the star magic to gain control of both technic at the same time when you do it, say ‘body marking left hand’. We will be inside your mind so don’t worry about speaking to us”,Flash said.

Everyone used a diamond shape as a star magic. Focusing really hard, tamara could feel the Blue-Star Ritual in her body. Wait. After a few minutes of waiting, tamara released all the star magic into the Mind control and illusion magic. “Body marking, left hand”,Tamara said.

Starlight reacted immediately, the blue light sparked as he faded into a marking. It stung as the body marking was in progress. Focusing on the marking, Tamara could see what the shape looked like. It was the wolf mark again. After the transportation is done, tamara could feel her magic was drained.

“What kind of magic is this, my magic is drained”,tamara asked.

“It a spell magic, so it uses a lot of your energy cause you have not fully exercised you magic strength”,starlight said in her mind.

A trumpet blew near the area. As the other girls finish their body marking, they all drew their sword out. Tamara used her wolf sense to smell out who was there, but there was a strange smell.

“A whole group”,Shadow said.

The smell grew stronger as they come near them. Tamara use her wolf hearing to find out where they are. East of shadow, North of Hazel. Got it, Tamara thought. Using her wolf speed she target the enemy near hazel then shadow. Song and Blaze help tied them up while Hazel and Shadow look out for more.

“Who are you”, Tamara said.

They were four male soldiers from an unknown kingdom. But their smell are mix in with midnight smell.

“Hazel they seems to come from your area”,Tamara said.

“They are from Darules Kingdom”, Hazel responded.

“What is your business with the lion kingdom”,tamara asked.

“They are our allies to fight you”,a familiar voice said.

Tamara turned around to see Grace with the King. She grab her sword, signaling the others to stay on defense. That impossible. Did he survive the fire,Tamara thought.

“What do you want”,Tamara said, growling at them.

“Wait don’t show them the power”,Starlight said, “You will give them head start.”

“What a nice surprise to see my daughter with the enemy. Let go now abigail”,king said.

“Stand down”,tamara said, “If you think you’re my father then you must be wrong. You are a stupid jerk who people call king.”

Everyone stared at for a moment but then a wolf pack howl in the air. Tamara smiled know who it going to be. Come to me my pack. I need to protect my friend, tamara thought. Snarling fill the air. The lion kingdom gasp as they see Five big wolves come from the wood. One look at tamara then growl at the king, ready to tear him apart.

Hazel and the others backed up as more wolves came by them. Their fangs are big and sharp. Tamara don’t have to move to make room for the wolves. They pressed their fur against her, some in front of her protecting her. The soldiers backed away, afraid of what to do.

“What are you going to do now king?”,tamara said.

“Retreat”,King said.

They all got on their horses, galloping across the opening area to the gate. Tamara’s eyes lock on one person; Grace. She was looking at her the whole time. They never face each other like this but this is the path they chose.

“I’ll be waiting for you”,Tamara yelled.

Later that night, tamara manage to summon starlight back. They rode fast trying to give the message to scar about the war. The four male soldiers were eaten by the wolves, so they wont give the message how powerful the tribes are.

“We have bad news, father”, tamara said once she enter in the tribes.

Everyone stopped to listen to what tamara had to say. Light Eye was near the oak tree, when tamara burst in on her horse. Scar was with the warrior, planning for the hunting party.

“What is it”,scar said.

“The lion kingdom are planning a war against the tribe”,tamara said.

Tamara let go, there is something I want to tell you but not in front of the tribe, starlight said in her mind.

“Tamara we will get all of our warriors on guard but lets go inside”,her father said.

Without a warning, starlight rare up and step back. Everyone panic about what going on. Everytime a warrior will get close, starlight would rare up. Everyone frighten.

What are you doing starlight,tamara asked.

Stay on, let get out of here,starlight said.

Starlight turn around, galloping the way they came from. Tamara could barely hold on, with starlight running faster than ever, it hard to stay on. Tamara look back to see the others behind her. They all panicking about the horses.

“Starlight what going on. Why are we running”,tamara yelled.

Starlight didn’t answer. Tamara tried to dodge all the short branches, but some hit her. Some were sharper than others, cutting her legs.

“OW!”,tamara yelled.

Starlight ran faster into an open area. It was strange that Tamara never been here before. It was getting colder now, that when tamara saw the blue-star ritual flashing in the air. Is she doing this?

Tamara look around to see the others were not behind her anymore. Did they went separately again? Starlight slowed down into a halt. Breathing so hard he waited patiently for tamara to get off. Tamara slid off, depreatly to touch the ground after a insane ride.She lay down, not wanting to get back on that stupid horse ever again.

“Now talk. Why did you start running after i told my parent about the lion kingdom”, tamara said couple minutes later, “And where are the others?”

“We all went separate way”, starlight begins, “And I figure something out. There is a powerful blue-star ritual spirit animal that can help us. Your tribe can’t fight this battle by themselves.”

“I’m not by myself. I have the others”,tamara said getting up, “Anyways why are we going to see a powerful spirit animal?”

Starlight begins to walk so tamara uses one of her trick to get on him. While walking farther into the unknown territory, tamara begins to feel something very strange but what is it? Not these feeling again, tamara thought.

After half an hour of riding, tamara notice that they were far up in the mountain. With everything white and chil coming down tamara  spine. There was something strange about this place, like she could feel the blue-star ritual. Starlight walk up on one of the mountain where the sun shine down. Tamara could hear something, like a whisper in the wind.

“Hey starlight, where are we going”, tamara said.

Starlight ignore tamara again, keeping his guard up for predators. Tamara saw something in the corner of her eye. Something blue with white. Is it the blue-ritual?No it couldn’t be, the blue-ritual was all blue but what with this white.

“What is this”, tamara said.

“He’s near.”, starlight said.

Starlight stop and look in the mid air. There was something up there, like coming down from the sky. Starlight doge in time before the strange creature attack them. Tamara pull out her bow and aim at the blue and white creature.

The creature stop in front of them. It was a dragon with no back legs. He was flying but can not land. His eye was blue and the body was white.

“Who are you”,tamara said.

“Who are you and why are you here young one?”,the creature said.

“I’m starlight of the Star Night-Stallion”,starlight said, “this is tamara, daughter of shay.”

“I am Jaldry, the eternal one”, the creature said, “why are you here Starlight of the Star Night-Stallion?”

“I’m here to let the daughter of shay to have you”,stalight said, “you were her mother best warrior.”

Tamara look at the dragon. His body was white but has some blue design with a weird symbol. It almost like one of those spell language she been trying to read.

“This is the daughter of shay?”Jaldry asked.

“Yes and she need you to destroy a kingdom”,starlight said.

Jaldry look at tamara with his blue ocean eye. She grab her sword out ready for any attack he bring. She notice that her sword was changing. The sword was glowing with a line of fire moving around it. By the time the fire disappear, there was a dragon symbol on it. The same one that was on his body.

“What is this”,Tamara asked.

“You tame the beast”,starlight said, “look at your waist.”

Tamara look down  to see a dragon mark on her left hand. It just like the dream that she had. She trace her finger over the mark to see if it burning. The next thing she knew it started to snow.

“Come on we should be heading back now”, starlight said.

“Daughter of shay, where have you been for the past 12 years?”, Jaldry said in her mind.

“I have been living in the palace as a prisoner”,she responded back.



© 2018 SpiritWolf


Author's Note

SpiritWolf
sorry it took so long I just got back on the computer

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on October 5, 2018
Last Updated on October 5, 2018