Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by SpiritWolf

Chapter 3:

When Abigail woke up the next morning, people were hollering outside the house. Grace sleepily groaned, “Will somebody tell them to knock it off.” “I’ll go and find out what is going on”,abigail said while getting out of bed. When she opened the door, she saw soldiers outside. Mostly women but a few men too.

“Ah so they woke you up too”, said a voice behind her. She turned around and saw kai standing behind her. “Yeah they did. Who are they”,abigail asked. “They are scar’s wife warriors”,kai said, “That is why there are more girls than boys.”

Abigail notice that there was a girl her age. But she had on a warriors suit. Grace came out to sketch. Just then, abigail eyes black out.

A baby was crying. “Tamara! No”,said a voice behind her. When she turned around, she spotted scar. A sword is in his hand. When she followed his gaze, she immediately spotted soldiers in silver. She couldn’t recognize them in all of the ashes.

“Abigail”, Grace called.

Abigail opened her eyes and noticed grace was shaking her.

“Okay I’m awake”, abigail said.

Just then scar came out of one of the houses and quickly spotted abigail.  “Good morning”,he said. “Good morning. Is there a way I can get some clothes for me and grace”,Abigail ask. “Of course, one of my maids will get it for you”,he said.

After getting changed Abigail noticed that her eyes were beginning to change colors; they were not their normal bright green, but more blue.

“Whoa”,Abigail said. But she left the subject alone. When she got outside she saw grace flirting with Kai. “Who do you think you are? Flirting with my brother”,a voice said behind her, almost yelling in her ear. Grace stepped back but the person grabbed her and pushed her down. “Hey”, Abigail said stepping between them, “back off.” It was a girl about Abigail’s age. She had a sword in her hand.

“Who are you”,she asked.

“Do you need to know”, abigail said

She raise the sword to her chin but abigail was quick to grab it and pushed her down.

“Whoa”, abigail said.

“Who are you”, the girl said.

“Jewel, are you okay”, said a girl behind her.

Jewel got up and glared at abigail.

“Here you go”, abigail said tossing jewel sword back, “I don’t want to fight.”

She took it and left with the other girl. Abigail helped Grace to get back up. Later that day, She told her sister she was going to explore. As usual grace told her be careful. It was around sunset when she got to the field. The cold breeze gave shiver down her spine. Glad that i brought my long-sleeve with me,she thought. “Where is that creature”,she whisper. “If you looking for me then turn around”, said a voice behind abigail.

She almost screamed but held it till she turned around. A horse was standing there looking at her. It was really dark so abigail can’t see what kind it is.

“Who are you”,she said.

The horse ran off. She was still shock. Why did the horse came to me all of sudden, she thought. She was shivering when she got back to the house. When she got there she found her sister sleeping. She smiled. At least she is having fun, she thought.

There was a knock on the door. She open it and revealed as Kai. “Hey’,he said. “Hi, what are you doing at midnight”, she ask. “I know it late but we just got a message about the other tribe. They want to meet you guys”, he said excited. Abigail len on the door and thought about meeting the others girls. She got a strange feeling it going to be fun for no reason. Ever since she came here she been having strange feeling about this place. She look at her sister. “Okay we’ll go”, she said.



© 2018 SpiritWolf


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on January 25, 2018
Last Updated on January 25, 2018