Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by SpiritWolf

The forest was big. There was so many path way that abigail already forgotten her way back to the tribe. There was something strange about this forest. Remembering the vision she been having, she realized that this is the spot that they took tamara and left. She tried to imagine the night she vanished but could not get it right. She tried to get it out of her mind but it kept coming back.

Grace is holding on tight but abigail don’t mind it. Most of what abigail could hear is breathing and foot steps of the warriors. As abigail was looking at the trees she caught a glimpse of something on one of them. Abigail tried to see what it was but it was too far to see what it is.“We will rest here for five minutes. Hunters go find some food for us”, scar order.

Abigail waited till grace got off the horse then got off herself.

Scar came up to them and said, “How are you guys doing?”

“Good. I’m going to wander around to explore the area”,abigail said.

They both nodded and abigail went off. If the hunters are at the west side of where we rest, then i should go to the east. That way I wont bother them,abigail said. While exploring abigail noticed that there was a tree that had a curve in it. Abigail walked up to it as if she was drawn to it. It was a symbol, shape of a wolf. Abigail traced the symbol. When she put her hand over it, abigail blacked out immediately.

Abigail was right in the place where she saw the mark except it wasn’t there. When she turned around she saw a little girl. She was young about six years old.

“Hey hazel what about this tree right here”, the young girl said.

A girl jumped down from another tree. She was about same age of the other girl, but she had a scar on her face.

“Yeah it looked perfect. Beside it is right between your tribe and mine”,hazel said, “by the way Tamara, do you have the marker?”

Abigail was shocked to her the name. This is Tamara,Abigail thought.

“Of course I have the marker”,Tamara said.

Abigail moved out of the way while Tamara went to the tree with a knife. She watched as tamara carved in the tree.

As she shape out the wolf, hazel asked, “Tamara do you know that you might be the next leader?” Abigail looked at tamara.

“I know I have the wolf birthmark that my father gave me”, tamara said, “And one day I will take down the lion kingdom for trying to take our land and killing our people.”

Abigail was shocked to hear what Tamar said. She can see the anger in her eyes.

Hazel shook her head, “one day you will change your mind if you have not.”

Abigail snapped out of the vision when she heard someone call her name. She was facing the mark with her hand over it. When she turned around she was almost about to scream. There stood the stallion. But now she can see it clearly and it has dark brown body with white mane and tail. It had a strange mark on it forehead. It was the shape of a wolf but it was white.

“Why are you following me horse”, abigail said.

“You know, but you deny that feeling”, the beast said.

“Do I know what”, Abigail said.

The stallion began to walk away, but abigail stayed where she was.

“I will see you at the gathering of the tribes”,  the beast said.

“Wait”, abigail started, “At least tell me who you are so i won’t keep calling you a beast.”

The stallion thought for a moment until a voice wonder through the wood.

“Abigail”, grace voice said.

“The name is starlight”, the beast said before leaving the area.

Abigail was started when a person came down a tree. She pick up a stick to protect herself. When the stranger got up it revel hazel, the young girl in her vision. She had the scar on her face.

“Tamara”, hazel whispered.

“I’m tired of hearing tamara, tell me who is she”, abigail said dropping the stick, “The name is abigail.”

Hazel hand was on her sword. Abigail cross her arm knowing that she won’t use the sword. Hazel sigh and said, “tamara was my closest friend and the daughter of the nightholwer’s leader. She was taken by the lion kingdom. No one has ever seen her since then.”

“I been having vision of her and thing change about me. Look.”, abigail said showing her the mark. Hazel examined  it closely and said, “You’re tamara!”

She was happy to say that. Abigail smiled a little. Hazel look to the right to see grace standing right there. Grace’s expression was easy to read. She was crying or at least abigail think she is.

“Grace”abigail said.

Grace ran back the way she came. When abigail looked back where hazel was standing only to see there was no one there. Abigail ran back to the resting place and noticed everyone was looking at her. Some of them started to bow down to her. Abigail look around and notice that scar was looking at her. This is where the story of the lost daughter has been revealed to them.



© 2018 SpiritWolf


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on February 23, 2018
Last Updated on February 23, 2018