Chapter 2:

Chapter 2:

A Chapter by SpiritWolf

Chapter 2“DAD, MOM!”, Grace yelled. Grace tried to run away but Abigail held her back. “Let go of me!”,grace said.

“No, come on go sit down”,abigail said tugging her over at the waterfall. Grace tripped herself and fell in the water.

“What is all this racket about”,scar said.

Abigail glared at him and said, “my sister is giving me a hard time and why did you save us. Isn’t that your men?”

“No they are the star tribe men. Now let's take you to scar place for a while until we know it's safe to come back”, fire said before scar could answer. Abigail trusted them in a strange way, but she don't know why. She followed them into the woods, but grace didn't follow them.

“Are you coming”,Abigail said.

“I guess so since I can't go back”,she said looking down. They walked for about half an hour and then stopped.

“We are here”,scar said. All Abigail could see was the dark tree slightly off in the distance.

“Where are we”,grace said.

“We are the heart of the night howler tribe”,scar said. He walk through some bushes so we walk behind him. Light started to flash then people voices came.

“Whoa”,Abigail gasped. She couldn't believe how many people were there. House up in the tree. Torches shining everywhere.

“Glad you like it”,scar said smiling. Abigail spotted two familiar faces among the crowd. Prince kai and prince Blake came up to them.

“What are you guys doing here”,grace said.

“This is my home”,kai said.

“Kai is my commander son”,scar said.

“And Blake is one of my warrior son”,fire said.

“So they was pretending that they were princes”,Grace said.

“Kinda cool”,Abigail said. They smiled at abigail.

“Well i should be heading back before Star tribe decided to attack”,Fire said.

“Okay i will see you at the gathering of the tribes”, said scar.

“Where can we stay at”,Grace said. Scar look at her then look at abigail.

“I have room for two of you to sleep in one house”, he said.

I smiled but grace refused to and said, “Why did you save us. You could have left us to die.”

“I could have but i’m not that kind of person”, he said. Some of the men came to lead us to our new place to stay. When we went into our new place abigail walked to the window to look at the view.

There were so many open fields. “Is this all their land?”, wondered Abigail.

Soon abigail quickly spotted a creature running out into the opening field. She tried to see what it was that was moving but could not tell. Whatever it was, it was moving very fast and she didn’t have enough time to figure it out. “I’ll ask scar what it was”,she thought.

A knock on the door made abigail jump a little. “I’ll get it”, grace said. It was kai smiling at us. “Hi. Scar wanted to know if y'all would like to join the feast”,he said. “Sure I would like to join”,abigail said. “Okay i’ll join”,grace said. We all follow kai till we got to a big area with a wooden table. Everyone was sitting at the table, having fun. For once abigail felt something she never felt before. Scar was at the end of the table. “Ah there they are. Glad you can join us”,he said with a smile.

“Welcome”, everyone said.

“It is a little creepy”,grace whispered in Abigail's ear. “It's not that creepy”,abigail whispered back. Abigail took a seat next to scar. Grace sat next to kai. “How are you and grace liking it here”,scar said. “I love this place but grace complains a little about the house”,abigail said.

Everything felt strange according to abigail. A mysterious marking on her chest was on her mind. She had to know where it came from.

“Scar”she said. “Yes”he said looking at her. “Have you ever heard of the Moon wolf mark”,She said. Scar thought for a moment and reply, “The moon wolf mark is one of the sign of the ancient power of the leader’s bloodline. Only the nighthowler tribe has it, but no one has seen the mark for more than a decade.” Abigail began to wonder if scar had a child. She didn’t want to ask him now but maybe later when she felt a little braver. Abigail and grace had a lot of fun that night.



© 2018 SpiritWolf


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on January 25, 2018
Last Updated on January 25, 2018