Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by SpiritWolf

It has been two day since nighthowler tribe found out about abigail being the lost daughter of scar. Now everyone treated her as the daughter of scar. Well almost everyone, grace now avoiding her. Everytime abigail tried to talk to her, she either ran away or tell her to leave her alone. Today is the day when everyone goes to the gathering of the tribe. Abigail still want everyone to call her by her real name instead of tamara. Even jewel like her now.


“You know everyone thought you was dead. That what one of the lion kingdom soldier said. When scar tried to find out why they take you away”,jewel said one time.


Abigail been training with the other soldier since she was figure out. She a fast learner, she manage to catch up with the other soldier. Scar been very happy to see his daughter back home. Words spread by quickly and the other tribes can’t wait to see abigail. Hazel was the only one who seen her other than the tribe. Thunder was heard at the east of the tribe, everyone know that the star-night stallion are awaking by the chosen one. At least that what the elders said.


“Who know maybe you are the chosen one. But don’t get it over your head abigail. Star-night stallion may never come depend on what they see in your heart”, an elder name glenda said.


It was time to the gathering of the tribe. Everyone went except young warriors and elders. Grace stayed behind too. The path to the gathering was short it took fifteen minutes to get there. It was covered with bushes. It was big enough to be a wall. It was flowers on them, red roses and white ones.


“It a big circle. It big enough to build at least five big houses. You ready to enter in”, scar ask.


Abigail nodded. She needed to be ready. With the warrior outfit that kai pick out earlier she now feeling like she belonged here. Everyday at the castle she never felt like she belong there. The king alway hated abigail cause she was different from grace.She smiled, She glad she was different.

As the warriors open the wall of flowers, she started to hear voices coming from the inside. When she enter in, she was amazed by what she saw. Many warriors with other people. Most of them started to stare at her.


“Tamara!”, a familiar voice said.


It was hazel. She was happy to see abigail. Abigail smiled at her and said, “this place is amazing.” Hazel smiled and was about to say something until when thunder roll loud in the sky along with all the horses out of control. Standing in the middle of the circle was five horses  Everyone was bowing except hazel, abigail and three more girls.

Abigail look at the other three girls. One has white hair and another blue hair. They both draw their swords, looking a way to fight the stallion. Hazel had hers draw too, ready to fight. Abigail look at the third girl who has a red hoodie on. Everyone was ready to fight except abigail. Abigail look at the stallion, putting her hand on her sword.


“Back off horse”,hazel yelled.


All the stallion look at the five girls who didn’t bow down to them. Then one by one all the stallion goes to one of the girl. Abigail recognize one of the stallion right in front.


“Starlight”, abigail whisper.

We both lock eye on each other as hazel yelled, “What do you want?”

Abigail draw her sword at starlight.

“Why are you following me”, she yelled.

The thunder roll louder than ever as rain start falling down. All the girls back up  until they are all by each other. With their sword pointed at the stallions, the rain fell harder. Lightning flashing across the sky.

“Enough”, a voice said.

Everything stop. The rain stop and the sky became normal again. Abigail and the other still has their sword pointed at the horses when everyone who bow down gets up.


“Abigail, Hazel, Blaze, Song, and Shadow stand down”, the voice in the air said, “there is no reason to fight.”


All the girls look at each other and nodded. One by one they put their sword up. Everyone in there was frightened by what happen.

Starlight bow down to abigail and said, “you are chosen to be my master.”

Then the other started to bow down to the other girls. After that lighting flash and they was gone in a flash. All the stallion was gone. While the gathering goes on, all the girls went to talk about what happen.


“Abigail you said starlight to the beast. Why?” Hazel said. Everyone look at abigail. “Remember that day we met. Before you showed up the stallion came to talk to me. He told me his name was starlight”, abigail said.

“Same goes to the rest of us, but at least it over for now”, said the blue head girl.

“I’m song and this is blaze”, the white hair girl said.

“And this is shadow”, hazel said pointing at the red hoodie girl.

“I’m tamara but call me abigail”, abigail said.

“Hey abigail why don’t we meet tomorrow at the waterfall near your place then we can go exploring through the other tribe and forest part”, hazel said.

All the girls smiled and nodded in agreement. After getting met other people abigail was tired. The gathering was for the leaders to speak in private but have everyone meet in peace. Scar lets nighthowler leave early because some was tire. By the time abigail came home, a strange feeling approach her.

Grace.

“Hey do you know where grace went”,abigail ask to one of the elders.

“If I can remember correctly she said she was going to her home”, she said.

Abigail didn’t wait another moment, she quickly get on her horse and went to the waterfall.

If I can get there in time i might can stop her, abigail thought.

It was dark where she was going but when she got closer to the waterfall, abigail saw lion kingdom. She spotted grace in the open area.

“Grace!”, abigail yelled.

Abigail was galloping in an open area. Some of the soldiers alerted her with the arrow. Abigail tried to dodge all of them but some landed on her. Once abigail was close she jumped off and stood right in front of Grace. Everyone stopped right then. The horse walked back to Abigail and waited for her to get back on.

“What do you want Abigail?”, Grace said.

“Why are you leaving me?”, Abigail asked.

Abigail’s heart was beating fast. She didn’t want to be an enemy to her sister now that she going back. They stared down for a moment until more riders came from the wood. It was Hazel and the others.

“What do you think?”, Grace said, “you have a life and I have one too. It’s time we go our separate ways.”

Abigail close her eye. There was bearly a memory of them two being best friend. When she open her eye thing started to change about her right then. Anger flew over her. Without even knowing what she was saying, a threat open her lip.

“You want to go then go. We seem to be perfect strangers now. That mean we are enemies”, Abigail said when the others girls caught up.

She tried not to cry when she said those words. Abigail saw the shock in Grace’s eyes when she said that. They can’t go back to being able to play around and now they will fight against each other. This is it. This is my life now, Abigail thought. When she got back on her horse, she took a look at the castle she hated all her life. Now she is Tamara daughter of scar. She turned to the others and said, “now let go home. I can’t wait for tomorrow.” After leaving Grace behind she knew that she can never go back. This is her new home where she belonged. She is no longer Abigail she is now Tamara.



© 2018 SpiritWolf


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on February 23, 2018
Last Updated on February 23, 2018