Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by SpiritWolf

The next day when they woke up, abigail went to put on the best clothes that the maid gave her. “Ugg.. why do i have to wear this”, grace said. Abigail roll her eye. “Oh yeah, I notice that your eye change color”, grace said. Abigail gave her a question look before leaving the house. The sun blinded her eye when she got outside. There is a field in the middle where abigail see at least fifty warrior in blue. Scar came out with armor from his house. A woman came out behind him with armor on her too. Scar spotted us near the opening area. “Hey girls”, he said.

“Hey what going on. Aren’t we just going to see other tribe”,grace said.

Abigail look at the woman who was behind scar. Given her a cold glare, abigail ask, “Who is this?”

He turn around to see her behind him and then said, “This is my wife,lighteye. The reason why she is called lighteye is because she always blind warriors with her arrow. She fights on their blind side.”

Abigail glare at her not given Lighteye her weakness. Before any of them can say anything else, someone blew a horn. When the horn blow abigail immediately blackout. Abigail look around and only saw fire in every building. People was yelling.

She caught a glimpse at some of the warrior. They seems to be fighting with some soldiers of a kingdom. She recognized that she was in the same place that she right now living in. This is the night howler place, she thought. “Tamara! Come back”, a familiar voice said. Who is tamara, abigail thought.

All she can hear is fire burning up. Right in front of her eye she saw ligteye with scar. They are both fighting some soldiers. Abigail tried to run to them but her leg won’t move. There was a shadow coming over her. When she turn around she immediately recognize that it was a soldiers from the lion kingdom.There was a marking from the armor that was telling her that it came from lion kingdom.

“Abigail”,Grace voice came, “Abigail!”

Abigail blink. She was back in the real world. I have to ask him,she thought.

“Scar, can i ask you a question”,she ask. Abigail look at lighteye and back at scar.

“Yeah sure”, he said.

“Who is Ta-”,she started before getting interrupted.

Everyone’s attention was at the entrance of the palace. All warriors had their sword in their hand while in battle position. I looked at scar and noticed that he had a hoodie on, along with his wife. There were noises coming from the entrance. Then a wild beast entered; a stallion.

It was a dark brown with a black on it back. It has white mane with a little bit of brown on it, same for it tail.

“It is one of the Star-Night Stallions”, a soldier said.

There was gasping all around them as one by one they all fell to their knees. Grace glanced at abigail, telling her that they may have to do the same. As the two girls went down to their knees, the stallion reared up. Lightning flashed and the thunder rolled but there was nothing else you could hear loudly but a voice in the air. “Tamara! Tamara, you are chosen! Come to the Enchanted Covert in three days”,the voice said. Tamara,she thought.

She look over at scar and lighteye and notice they are crying. The ground was wet, without any sign rain fell on top of everyone. Abigail look at the stallion and noticed that his eye were looking at her. “Tamara you must come, if not I will find you”, the voice said. With a flash of lighting the stallion was gone. It still raining so it hard to see where she was going.

“We will be going to the gathering of the tribe”, scar voice said, “We need to spread the news to make sure that everyone is looking for her.”

Everyone had their hoodie on so they don’t have rain on their face. Abigail spotted grace with a maid. Guess she going to get a hoodie, she thought.

She went over to her and said, “hey are you getting a hoodie.”

Grace nodded and said, “The maid said that there is no more hoodie.

Abigail look over at the maid. She notice that the maid is shaken up. “Is there something wrong”, abigail said.

“Well there are two more hoodie that i can let you have”, she said nervously.

Abigail smiled and said, “thank you.”

Once the two girls was dried up and had their hoodie on,they went to see scar. Scar was about to leave when they caught up with them. Abigail spotted Kai in the warrior group. They are finally going to the gathering. Even when it is raining hard.

All the horses are set up to ride. Abigail got her own horse to ride and grace sit right behind her. Grace never really had riding lesson before.

“Just hold on”,abigail said.

Grace nodded and held on. Scar lead the way and the march on to the forest.



© 2018 SpiritWolf


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on February 23, 2018
Last Updated on February 23, 2018