10

10

A Chapter by JC Fox

 

Vincent scoped out the club on Queen Street and decided it was good enough; he showed his identification to the bored man at the door and walked into the dismal atmosphere of the club. Music pulsed through the building and women wearing next to nothing were bumping and grinding against each other and horny boys practically rubbing their erections on the dance floor.   He left his jacket and hat with the coat check and noticed the girl behind the counter checking him out. He winked at her and then pulled a cigarette from her hand and lit it, he handed it to her and she stared at him with awe in her eyes then he walked out onto the dance floor to see who would be going home with him. Vincent was making his way to the bar when a girl caught his eye, she was very rotund and wearing practically nothing. He smirked to himself and made his way towards her. She was even more grotesque up close and personal her eyes were hidden in rolls of flesh. She had stringy hair and it looked like she was stuffed into her halter-top and skirt. Vincent watched her move and had to try and keep his dinner down the woman moved like a stripper whale.  Vincent went to the bar and ordered a drink; if he was going to take that thing back to a hotel room he was going to need a lot of alcohol in order to deal with that. The bartender was eyeing him and he smiled at her. He ran his up her arm and then kissed her hand. He nodded towards the dancing hippo and she giggled and beckoned him over to a corner.

            “So my dear sweet darling who is the dancing Venus over there?” he sipped his drink and pressed himself closer to the bartender, no harm in having a little appetizer before he took on the big game, he gave her his boyish smile and she lowered her eyes.

            “That’s a local entertainer; she’s small in the sense when it comes to talent, living from show to show. What is your interest in her anyways?” the girls n*****s were pressing against the satiny fabric she wore and Vincent lowered his head toward hers and kissed her neck, she sighed and he let his hand run over the n*****s.

            “Pure entertainment love, it’s just a mild curiosity though do you have a break coming up soon.” He sucked on her neck and let his hand wander up her thighs. She was pressing down on his waiting fingers and breathing heavier now. He moved her panties aside and stroked as he spoke in her ear. “I want you to put your hand down there and feel and tell me do you have a break soon?” he removed his hand and laid them on her heaving breasts rolling the n*****s in his fingers.

            “I umm I guess.” She waved to the guy-tending bar and then led Vincent to a back room. She locked the door and led him over to the couch. Vincent pressed his lips against hers and sucked on her tongue then pushed her down on the couch.

            “Are you sure you want to do this love?” he kneeled down in front of her and put his hands on the outside of her thighs. “Once this is started there is no going back.” She looked down into his smoldering eyes and shuddered and put her hands between her legs then moaned.

            “Yes, yes I want this, please baby don’t torture me.” She started playing with herself and moaning louder. Vincent watched then removed her hands, and pinned them by her sides.

            “Now I didn’t say you could do that, I wouldn’t want you to finish before we even started. Now I’m going to do a little magic, take off your dress and I’m going to make something from it.” She took off her dress, her eyes glassy with lust her n*****s standing up on her perky breasts. He laid a kiss on each breasts and made her writhe on the couch some more. He grabbed her chin and then made her look at him. “Watch this, now you see a dress,” he twisted the dress and then bunched it up; she started to let her hands roam over her breasts and then between her legs. Vincent tsked at her and removed her hands. “Watch me; you’re not being a real captive audience.” He pushed down hard on her arms and she cried out, he put a finger to her lips and she tried to suck on it. His patience was wearing really thin now but he wanted to prolong the tease. He pulled the dress apart and it turned into a pair of handcuffs, she looked at him in amazement. “Now that I have your attention, I’m going to handcuff your hands behind your back and then proceed in having my way with you.”

            “Oh baby whatever just let me suck you and then f**k me hard, I love to be pounded hard.” He laughed and the sound was like a low rumbling growl, he watched as pleasure rippled through her body. He attached the cuffs and ran his hands over her breasts and played with them, he squeezed the n*****s and she cried out, he tilted her chin to look at him again and he sucked on her lips, she was trembling and breathing raggedly.

            “Look at me while I f**k you.” He took off his shirt and ran his hands slowly down to the top of his pants and unbuttoned them. She inhaled sharply as she saw his throbbing c**k pointing at her. He ran his hands along the hard, thick shaft and she whimpered some more, he winked at her and opened her legs and grabbed her hips. He thrust into her wetness and she screamed out and he moaned as she gripped his dick. He thrust faster and faster and stared at her, she tried to maintain eye contact but he could feel her getting close to release. He stopped and yanked her hair and she screamed again.

            “I told you to look at me b***h when I’m f*****g you, staring at the ceiling is not looking at me.” He thrust his c**k into her again and she screamed as pain seared through her, he punched her in the face and she started crying, his thrusts became more urgent and painful and she started crying. He bit down on her shoulder as he came inside her and then pulled out, she was bleeding and crying and he felt himself growing hard again. “Now baby is the final act and I shall show you what happens to bad girls who cry during sex.” He reached into the pile of clothes and pulled out a knife she started screaming and he punched her again, he started humming. She tried to squirm away, but he placed a hand on her shoulder and placed the knife on her lips. “Shh we wouldn’t want to disturb the other people having sex, and all those people out there having fun.” He dragged the blade down the side of her face and she was too terrified to scream, he licked the blood dripping down her cheek and she squirmed. He kissed her lips hard and bit her lower lip, and then he drew the knife across her throat and watched the blood gurgle out. He closed her eyes then kissed her lips; he continued humming and then threw the knife on the floor. Vincent picked up his clothes and put them back on, he felt much better now and maybe he’ll show the dancing hippo a good time and not do anything to her. He grabbed his cell phone and sent a text message to Momma she would have to clean this up though. He looked at the body and blew her a kiss, “thanks for the good time love.” Then closed the door and headed back out into the nightclub.

            Tripp pulled his jacket around him and muttered under his breath, he needed to have a few drinks and then go back to the house. He cursed the dog for coming in between the two of them but maybe it was a sign that quite possibly this wasn’t the time for that sort of thing to happen. Damn he wished it was but he can wait as long as he had to. He found a bar and walked in, the locals stared at him then went back to their depressed state of sucking down watered down beer. He pulled himself up to the bar and grimaced as he felt his bandages stick to the wounds and he muttered.

            “Well stranger you look like you could use a stiff drink what can I get for you?” Tripp eyed the bartender and she was cute in an older biker meets cheerleader kind of way. Years of heavy smoking and partying showed on her but she had an awesome body. She smiled at Tripp and then leaned over a little more. “Like what you see cowboy? You know I get off in an hour we could have some after hours drinks at my place.” She winked at him and he smiled back.

            “I’ll have a scotch and a beer and a shot of brandy, then maybe I’ll take you up on your offer.” She grabbed a beer and set it down in front of him and then two shots, she raised her own shot and he raised the brandy and downed it. Tripp went to grab money from his wallet and she laid a hand on his.

            “On the house cowboy.” She wandered off down the bar to fill another poor soul’s drink, he sat there nursing his scotch and inhaling stale cigar smoke. He listened to the news on the tiny television in the corner and the ramblings of the guys at the bar. Tripp’s pocket began to vibrate and he looked at the caller id, it was Lee and he didn’t feel like answering her. He put the phone on the bar and let it buzz across the bar. He felt the grit and grime under his hands and flash backed to Last Chance. He held his head in his hands and drained his beer, he waved to bartender over again and she came over with a smile on her face and swinging her hips from side to side.

            “Refill darling?” Tripp stared at her and rubbed his chin, which was starting to grow some stubble.  The phone started vibrating again and he looked at the caller ID with disgust. “Is that your wife calling?” she looked a little upset that maybe she wouldn’t be scoring with the hot stranger at the bar.

            “She’s not my wife; she doesn’t want to marry me she doesn’t really want anything to do with me. I should be going though.” He started getting up from the bar and the lady came around to his side and stuffed something in his front jacket pocket.

            “Well darling if you ever feel the need for a friend or something else just give me a call.” She extended her hand and shook his clammy hand. “The name is Stephanie; I hope to hear from you again soon.”

            “Michael Ashford, and you will probably be hearing from me.” He walked out the door into the street where rain started falling. He looked up at the sky, which had an orange glow, the phone started ringing again and he answered it.

            “Come home Vivian is over here and she told me someone named Vincent followed us up to Canada?” Tripp felt himself go cold again, “Tripp are you there? Please come home Vivian is beside herself.”

            “I’m on my way.” He flagged a taxi down and climbed in the back of the cab; he told the cabby where to go and sank back down in the seat. Top of his pants felt wet and he felt his shirt it was soaked where the abdomen bandage was. He sighed he would have to have Lee change his bandage.

            Lee put down the phone and stared at the distraught woman in the living room. She grabbed a glass of water and handed it to Vivian.

            “Who is Vincent?” Lee sat down across from her and the dog came over and sat down on the couch next to her. Vivian stared at the dog and took a sip of water.

            “When did you get a dog?”

            “Oh he belongs to our neighbor, really nice guy, really attractive too, I’m thinking of going out with him.” Lee stared at Vivian and something in the woman’s eyes shifted uncomfortably and Lee narrowed her eyes at the woman, “what? You thought I would settle down with that jerk Tripp? Well you know what Vivian I think you have worn out your welcome here I’ll be sure to send Tripp over as soon as he gets home. In fact I’m pretty sure he went out to bang some chick so you know what, your little grandiose dreams of the angst driven Gerald settling down with poor little Lena are thrown out the window.” Lee got up and went to the front door, “Get out Vivian and you know what don’t come back, when you want to tell me what’s going on then we’ll talk until then F**K YOU!” Vivian made her way to the door and stood in front of Lena and stared at her.

            “You think you have everything figured out but you don’t, tell Tripp I stopped by and for him to contact me immediately. You may not care that your life is in danger but I do.” She walked out and Lena slammed the door on her.

            “My life has been in danger ever since I joined this f*****g agency.” She walked to the cabinet and grabbed the vodka, “Like I give a damn about these people they nearly got me killed and Tripp made it clear how he feels about the whole f*****g situation.” The dog looked at her and whimpered, Lee poured herself vodka and soda then went to the couch. “Sorry boy didn’t mean to scare you, but you know what I think you and I will be seeing a lot of each other.” The dog wagged its tail and she stared out at the water.



© 2008 JC Fox


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Vincent is such a bad boy.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
1 Review
Added on February 6, 2008


Author

JC Fox
JC Fox

NJ



About
CHECK OUT THIS CONTEST, IF YOU'RE INTO WRITING CHILDREN'S STORIES THEN ENTER HERE! Our Children Are PreciousFeb 4, 2008 - Jul 4, 2008 I'm a free spirit but unfortunately some people on here have tri.. more..

Writing