18

18

A Chapter by JC Fox

 

Tracy lay in a drugged stupor, where did things go so wrong for her? It all went into a downward spiral when she lost the twins. She liked the feeling of the painkillers they took away all pain, physical, emotional, and psychological. She could still see their still blue bodies when she closed her eyes though.  Reginald became irritated with her, because all she wanted to do was lay around and wallow in self-pity. The fuzzy feeling that enveloped her whenever she took the pills, she would lie in the bed, and the smell of the dirty house and her own bodily stench were a kind of perfume that sedated her. Reginald grew angrier each day he came home to a dirty, dark house, his once vibrant wife now a drugged out shell of herself.  He saw it coming and did nothing to stop it; maybe he should have just told her that the twins were alive and well. Though she still would have been addicted to painkillers. He looked at her frail, hollow, sleeping form and sighed. It was time to leave, there was nothing to do for her anymore she chose the path that she wanted to and he could not be a part of it. It hurt him and maybe one day she will forgive him.

            He closed the door and looking at his wife for the last time, he would just take what he needed and then she can do what she wished with the rest. He went down to the study, he was going to miss the little house, wedded bliss, and he would miss her, but this was a difficult decision. Another man would have stayed with his wife, weathered the storm and checked her into rehab. Reginald kicked the mahogany desk and cursed, if he wasn’t needed elsewhere and wasn’t starting up with this new government job he could do that for his wife. Why couldn’t he? Because his, own selfish needs were to be put before others, it was for the glory and the money. Reginald sat down at the desk cursing his selfishness and wondered when in his life he became a greedy son of a b***h. He grabbed some paper and started writing his farewell note to her, she would have every right to hate him and he knew it, one day she may forgive him or she may come after him in cold blood. He folded the letter with its pathetic excuse for an explanation and went back upstairs, she was tossing and turning in the sheets, sweat beaded her forehead and scratches were all up and down her arms. He bent over his feverish wife and kissed her forehead the last time he would ever do so. He felt like a coward but he had to do what was right for him and that would be to leave. Hopefully she would understand and if not then he’ll forgive her for her hatred towards him. He opened the door and walked out of the house, Tracy saw her husband leave, she may have been in a percocet bliss but she saw him come in the room, leave a letter and that was the last time she saw him.

            Tracy felt betrayed and she never forgave him for leaving her, she grew hard and bitter, and dependent upon the drugs to get her through her daily life. Soon the painkillers were not enough she needed more to kill the emptiness inside her, she started drinking while taking the pills, and she always managed to find a way to get the pills. Soon though she would have to move to harder stuff, several times when she sat in the dark house surrounded by dust and silence she wanted to check herself into rehab, get the help needed so she could go back to her life the way it was before she lost the twins. Every time she thought about it she would just drink more to shut the demons up in her head. She decided it was time to sell the house so she could at least have money for more drugs and more booze, she didn’t want to live here anyways, it held too many memories that she didn’t want to keep reliving. This was where Tracy went wrong, or so she believed, she sold the house and started doing heroin, it was her new prince charming it was through this habit that she met her second husband, he gave her what she needed and kept her in a life she had become accustomed too. Tracy may not have been happy but it suited her, and she knew one day she’ll be able to track Biesel down and exact her revenge on him.

            Tracy’s life drifted through her brain like a bad television show, she didn’t like the fact that Sumyi had taken over and she really didn’t like the fact that she was completely helpless to do anything. She rolled her eyes in the back of the head and felt the heavy, sand papery feeling of her mouth. She wanted something to drink, she was so thirsty, Tracy willed her hand to move to rip out the needles in her hand but the mind was willing the body was not. She lay there in her prison staring at the ceiling, if she gets out of this alive it may finally be time to change her way of life. She heard the soft whir of the machines and the steady beeping, it lulled her back to sleep and she dreamed of a life that never happened, where her twins survived and grew up to be something worthwhile to society. Where she and Biesel were growing old together in their little house that was bought a time long ago. Tracy felt tears sting her eyes and she fell into the abyss of self-pity, and loathing that has become a second nature to her. She cried herself to sleep and tossed and turned like she did so many years ago.

            Sumyi lay in her bed and thought back to her child hood, the time before she was sold into the sex slave business. She was only ten when she found out the truth about who her father was and then a year later she was giving businessmen blowjobs in the red light district of Bangkok. She shuddered and rolled over and stared out the window, this should rightfully be hers but her darling sister was the golden child and Sumyi was the dirty secret of the Watson family. Oh her father actually sent money to her mother to get them out of the village and into a better life but what her mother did with that money she would never know. She will always remember the day though when he came to her and took her away to meet her sister and to see the states. She was brought to this very house and stayed in this very room; her father’s wife treated her like she was the hired help. Tracy was somewhat cool and aloof to her at first but the girls grew as close as estranged sisters could. Somewhere in Sumyi’s cold little heart she felt bad for what she was doing to her sister but the greedy part of her wanted it all and she knew that her sister wouldn’t share it. Of course knowing that little secret about the babies she thought were dead being alive that was just icing on the cake. Sumyi smiled and slipped deeper under the down comforter, it seemed like yesterday that she was just here and getting to know what it was like to live in America.

            Sumyi grew up in a little village just outside of the Ho Chi Minh trail, they were surrounded by jungle, and not much else, the village was typical, a few huts, impoverish, and elephants. Sumyi was different from the other children she realized her skin was more fair and her eyes were not as slanted as the other children, there were also some other differences but her mother just told her that she would grow out of the awkwardness. Sumyi noticed a white man that always came to the village for a few weeks each month, he seemed to take an interest in her mother and Sumyi but she really didn’t trust him, she didn’t trust anyone in the village. She was always the one that was being ridiculed and she was tired of it all. One day when the white man came to the village and took her mother aside and they were talking in hushed voices and kept looking over at her. They parted ways and the white man walked towards the elder’s hut; she supposed it was to make some sort of deal.

            Her mother was never one for being affectionate but she took her daughter into their hut and sat her down.  She put her hand on her daughters and told her the whole story, about why she was different from the other children, who the white man was, and why he was always here. Her mother told her that long ago she was found along the road nearly dead, the white man whose name was Theodore Ashford Watson, was on a mission and found her. He took her back to his base and they fixed her, she was dying from an infection, but with the medicine of the white men she was able to get better. Sumyi’s mother went on to tell her how she fell in love with the man that saved her and that before he went back to the states they spent their last night together and she told him that she was pregnant with his child. He was delighted and told her he would take care of her and her child and would be back one day.

            Sumyi’s mother was taken care of but something happened as it always does and the money stopped coming, Sumyi’s mother being heartbroken and broke so she went back to her native village. She gave birth to Sumyi and then he finally came to visit them, she learned that he was married and had a daughter already and that things became real difficult that was why the money stopped coming. Sumyi watched her mother’s expression and figured her mother was still in love with this man, the news was life changing and it would change Sumyi forever. Then her mother told her that she was to go with her father to America where she would get a good education and make something of herself. Sumyi didn’t know how to react to this news, she didn’t want to leave her mother but the reality of leaving this dirt hole of a village was tantalizing to her. Sumyi’s mother hugged her daughter and told her it was time to meet her father. This was the first time in ten years that she met the man who sired her, this was also the last time she would see her mother and her village. Sumyi’s heart pounded in her chest as she was led across to the elder’s hut, the sounds of the jungle seemed more amplified as if they were rejoicing that she would be leaving their sacred foliaged secrets. She held her head up high and looked at the middle-aged man who was her father.

            He was nothing special in Sumyi’s eyes, average height, his shirt pulled across his bulging stomach, sweat dimpled his face, his hair was gray and black, at one time he may have been handsome but she couldn’t believe that this dumpy man was her father. She extended her hand and shook his doughy, sweaty hand. He then grabbed her and hugged her close to him, she didn’t like his smell and she didn’t like being so close to him, but if it meant getting out of here she figured she could play the good little daughter and do what he asks. He told her that she should go play with the other kids he had some business to attend to with her mother. She should have listened but didn’t she walked in on his sweating, bulky mass on top of her mother as he pounded himself into her, her mother’s moans and his grunts still echoed in her ears. She should have left but she was curious as to why her mother made such pleasurable noises.

            She heard from the village girls who were older about the boys and their snakes, she was wondering what it felt like to have a snake enter her cave. She also watched some of the older girls when they were bathing in the river, they would giggle and touch their breasts and they would get the same look on their faces her mother had now, when they touched between their legs. She touched her childish breasts and felt strange, she then reached down between her legs and started touching there, she felt herself grow warm and it felt good, she started touching herself to the rhythm of her mother and father’s groans and moans, when her mother shuddered and screamed Sumyi bit her lip and felt herself feel freer than she ever felt. She walked away from the hut and decided to go wash up in the river, it wasn’t shameful what she did but it felt good, really good and now she wanted to try what her mother was doing, but how could she do that? The boys here in the village always mocked her, she would try when she got to the states, she smiled secretly as she swam in the muddy waters and let her sins wash away with the current. She was going to like this new life, and she would be daddy’s girl after all.

            Sumyi was loaded into a plan and she was eyeing the man who was her father, he was red faced and yelling in English at some other men who were running around. She didn’t like the smell of the jet fuel and she didn’t like the way people stared at her, she did however enjoy the hot meal that was provided to her in the plane. Her father brought another man with him, he was tall and handsome, and she felt herself blush when she looked at him. He introduced her as his daughter and introduced this young man as his attorney that was taking care of everything for Sumyi’s upbringing. She heard her father explain that she only spoke Vietnamese and he was going to try and teach her English, the lawyer spoke fluent Vietnamese and sat down and spoke to her about her upbringing.

            Sumyi watched her father leave to go speak to the man flying the plane or some other tedious task. She looked at the lawyer whose names was Devan; he smiled and asked her about her life growing up in the village. She wondered what it would be like to have this man do the same thing to her that she saw her mother and father doing earlier. She told him about growing up in the village and watching the grown girls bathe naked in the river, she touched her chest to show how blessed these girls were, she noticed small beads of perspiration form along his hairline. The plane lurched and she fell into his lap, something hard was poking her arm and she crawled into his lap.

            “You shouldn’t be sitting there little one, it isn’t appropriate.” He tried to push her off and hey dress came up showing her panties and she rubbed against the hardness in his lap. She felt the same feeling again, when she touched herself outside the hut, she leaned against Devan and inhaled his musky scent. She touched his face and then placed her lips on his, he kissed back his tongue in her mouth the hardness in his lap growing harder, she felt heat coming from him and giggled. He pushed her off and crossed his legs his breath was ragged but she climbed back on his lap, if her mother could do this it was ok for her to do it. She wanted to have this man’s snake in her cave, she pushed herself on the hardness in his lap and it felt good to her, she now understood why the village girls did this, the man’s hands were on her chest and she heard a sharp intake of air behind her, she looked to see her father staring at her and the man. He came over and slapped her across the face and started choking his lawyer. Her face exploded with pain and she stared at Devan, he was turning white and then blue, his tongue hung out from the side of his mouth and her father turned on her.

            “You little w***e!” he slapped her again and she tasted blood, she started crying and stared at the man who was her father.

            “Daddy don’t do this to me.” She screamed in her native tongue, he slapped her again and she saw stars.

            “You are a filthy little w***e, well you know what daddy is going to show you what we do with filthy w***e’s in America.” He grabbed her by the hair and she started screaming he dragged her to the little bathroom on the plane and hit her again, he ripped her panties off and smacked her with his belt, she cried out for it to stop but he didn’t stop.

            “Dirty w***e, you will be punished you’re just like your mother!” the beating continued until Sumyi felt nothing but numbness, he finally left her on the bathroom floor, bruised, broken, and bewildered.  Sumyi cried and knew she should hate the man who just beat her but she felt herself grow more attached to him, she would make him happy, she would have to please him show him that she is not a w***e.



© 2008 JC Fox


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great job. Hot nasty. LOL.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 7, 2008


Author

JC Fox
JC Fox

NJ



About
CHECK OUT THIS CONTEST, IF YOU'RE INTO WRITING CHILDREN'S STORIES THEN ENTER HERE! Our Children Are PreciousFeb 4, 2008 - Jul 4, 2008 I'm a free spirit but unfortunately some people on here have tri.. more..

Writing