22

22

A Chapter by JC Fox

 

Lao Su didn’t like the American man all that much and he reeked of trouble, but he had money and money spoke more than anything else.  She really didn’t want to give Lena Caine to the crazy man something was not sitting well in her stomach. A gut feeling was telling her that she should have just had her son and his friends take the American out and they can keep the money, but he paid for a good time and for the reputation of her establishment she was going to let him have his good time, then maybe have him killed and the rest of his money taken.  Besides knowing how the girl reacted to the last man she’ll probably end up killing him anyways. Lao Su came to the bedchamber and unlocked the door, she looked around and the girl was still in bed, she smirked to herself, the tea must have worked. She looked at the bruising on Lena Caine’s face and groaned, well she did tell the client that the girl was beat up a bit.

            “Wake up you needed now,” Lao Su approached the Lena carefully she shook her and Lena grunted and turned bleary eyes toward her. Lao Su would have to do something about her hair and put her in some different clothes, the girl was a little on the beefy side so she hoped she had something that would fit.

            “What the hell do you want dragon lady?” Lao Su stared at her, well  if the client killed her then good riddance she’ll just have to tell Sumyi that accidents happened. Lena sat up and rubbed her bruised faced and groaned. Lao Su went towards the closet and tossed a brush at the girl.

            “Brush hair you look bad. I need find clothes for you, put some of perfume by bed on. You have big client, he very strange but he ask for someone like you. You do what he say he pay big money for you.” Lao Su found a black oriental dress that looked like it might be able to fit the girl, she hoped so, and she turned around to find Lena glaring at her. She muttered and started brushing the girl’s hair and stuck it up in a bun with two chopsticks. “Put dress on you need get ready now!” She flung the dress at Lena who stared at it and started laughing.

            “I know you don’t expect me to fit into this! What is it a size zero?” Lao Su slapped her across the face and was ready to do it again and Lena grabbed her wrist and twisted it, “Don’t hit me again or next time I’ll break your f*****g wrist.” She got off the bed and wriggled into the dress, it was tight but actually fit in the right places, she grabbed Lena’s arm and sprayed perfume on Lee’s pulse points.

            “Not total improvement but better than before.” She was practically dragging her out the door and looked at Lena’s feet and muttered, “what size shoe you take?” Lena looked at her and then started giggling again, Lao Su felt like slapping her again but really didn’t want her wrist broken.

            “I don’t think you have shoes that fit me, it’s bad enough this dress doesn’t fit.” The girl had a point, she looked at the shoes that were beside the bed and groaned.

            “Just put old shoes on, no one notice. Now hurry!” Lena swore loudly at Lao Su and was dragged down the hall and thrown into the room with the American client, “you play nice and do what he says.” She shut the door and went back to her office to count her money. It was a good day indeed, she may be rid of that thorn in her side, plus she was about to get richer.

            Lee muttered and flipped the dragon lady off, she couldn’t see it but the sentiment was there. She looked around the room and didn’t see anyone, so where the hell was this big spender, she thought as she moved further into the dim room. A familiar smell hung in the air and for a minute her hopes rose, but then the voice of reason in her head started screaming at her that she was a complete idiot to believe that her salvation was right in this room.

            “Come out come out where ever you are?” she looked around and didn’t like the fact that it was so quiet, the bass from the music drummed in the walls but that was about all she could hear. She thought she heard something behind her and that smell again but she must have been hallucinating. “Ok look big spender where the hell are you let’s get this over with.” She was getting annoyed and figured well may as well end it quickly.

            “Patience is not a virtue of yours now is it?” hands slid around her waist and breath was hot and moist on her neck she started to fight but the arms held her closer to a rock hard body and she inhaled that familiar smell again, lips near her ear kissed them and then she heard his voice again. “Be a good girl, act like you don’t know me and we are going to get you out of here.” She was turned around and looking up into Brandon’s face, she didn’t know why he was here, or how the hell he even found her but she was glad to see him. She yanked him down to her and kissed him hard on the lips, he parted his and their tongues met. She pulled away breathing heavy and led him over to the couch.

            “That is a smashing dress you have on love but the shoes really don’t match, now are you going to be a good girl and do as I tell you?” he pulled her over to him and she was sitting in his lap facing him, the dress had slits up the side so it made it easier to straddle his lap. She bent down and bit his neck then whispered in his ear.

            “Do they have cameras in this room and can we talk freely?” he pulled her closer and they were embracing she could feel his need for her but she really knew this wasn’t the time nor the place, and Lena was also wondering who else was here to help her escape.

            “Yes we can somewhat talk freely but watch what you say, in five minutes there is going to be a commotion and then you and I are getting out of here.” She looked at him confused and he gave her a sheepish grin.

            “Commotion what do you mean?”

            “Well let’s just say this, there will be more than one thing exploding, one being in this room and the other elsewhere. Now we have five minutes and I paid for you, I do hate to see you out of this dress but strip after we’re done I brought a change of clothes for you.” He pulled her close and she felt his warm, moist mouth on hers his tongue probing her mouth, she eagerly kissed him back and dug her nails into his back. She heard a sharp inhale of breath and she knew he was nearly close. He pulled her down onto the couch and ripped the dress off her, laying kisses along her heated skin, she moaned as he entered her. He kissed on her neck and she felt teeth graze the skin, she screamed out again as he was bringing her close and closer to the brink of ecstasy. “You are a wildcat I will give you that but we must make it quick time is running out.” He thrust faster into her and she screamed raking her nails down his back, they lay panting on the couch sweat covered.

            “I don’t know if I can move after that.” He got off the couch and buttoned his pants up and smiled at her, his hair plastered to his face. He threw the bag on the couch and flipped open his phone.

            “We got her, she’s beat up pretty bad what’s your status?” Lena untangled her limbs from the couch and the silk dress and put on the jeans and hoodie that were in the bag. She wondered how he was able to get her clothes, and whom he was talking to. Her face started to throb and the harsh reality set in that she had gotten her a*s kicked and she wasn’t up to par if she had to go out running pissed of guards. She watched Brandon continue to talk into his phone and then he came back and looked at her, he ran his hand along her face and she winced.

            “We will get the b******s that did this, did you find the gun in the bottom of the bag?” Lena shook her head and he dug into the bottom of the bag and handed her a gun. Lee looked at it and grew teary eyed, this was Tripp’s gun how the hell did he have Tripp’s gun? “Don’t look at me like that Caine, he is here but now is not the time to fall to pieces and I promise you will get an explanation now get over here because the building is about to rock.” He grabbed Lee and huddled down on the ground with her as an explosion shook the building, bits of plaster fell from the ceiling and the walls cracked, Lee’s head started throbbing and she felt sick.

            “Brandon I don’t feel good I need to puke.” He yanked her out the door and they started running down the hall in the opposite direction of the yelling.  She didn’t like the running and neither did her head.

            “Caine I swear if you f*****g puke on me or fall I’m leaving you here to rot and Taylor can did your remains out.” They disappeared down a corridor and he pulled her close to the wall, voices were coming towards them and he had his gun drawn. The smell of explosives, fire, and panic filled the too hot air. Lee felt like she was suffocating and the world were closing in on her. She turned to see Brandon shooting into the darkness and she slumped against the wall and blacked out she was going to die here after all.

            Vincent fired into the goons and they went down, he cursed under his breath and turned around to find Lena passed out on the floor.

            “Damn it Tripp we have a problem Caine must have a concussion because she is passed out what is your status.” He walked over to her and checked her pulse it was faint and thready which wasn’t good. “Come on Caine wake up, I need you to get up or else we’re all going to end up dying here.” She muttered something but wouldn’t open her eyes.

            “Vincent, I’m coming up the main corridor now everyone is out front where the bomb went off, I see a bunch of rooms with couches.”

            “Ok follow that hallway to the end and go left and we’re right there.”

            “I see lumps in the floor that must have been from you.” Vincent looked up to see Tripp standing there staring at the unconscious Lena Caine. He also was feeling a little guilty about what he just did with Lena in the room but he turned off the communications device long enough for that. His brother will forgive him eventually right now they need to get their asses out of here.

            “Is she alright?” Tripp bent down and was looking at her, there was so much pain in his eyes and Vincent really wanted this little scene to end he could hear shouting coming closer and they needed to haul a*s.

            “No she has a concussion grab my bag watch my rear, we’re getting out of here I’ll have her looked at when we’re out of here.” The voices were growing louder which meant they were getting closer, Vincent lifted Lena up and threw her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes he grunted and regained his bearings drew his gun and started forward. He would have to rely on instincts and what his men told him about this place because that was the only way they were going to get out alive.

            “Vincent?” He turned around to see Tripp and the look that Tripp was giving him he didn’t like, oh great his brother was going to be a hero. “I’m staying, I’ll catch up with you somehow and if I don’t well you know the drill but I’m staying and I’ll keep them off you two as long as I can.” Tripp disappeared down the hall towards the voices and Vincent heard gunshots echoing through the halls.

            “Taylor you idiot when you make it out of this I’m kicking your a*s, come on Caine we have to get out of here.” Vincent had a sinking feeling in his stomach but he ignored it, they would all make it out of this with minor injuries at least. The air was filled with smoke, screams, the wail of sirens and the scent of fire and gunpowder. It was a war zone and Vincent was the person that started it all. He made his way slowly down the labyrinth of hallways and finally found the door that would lead him to the outside.

            “You blow up my club, now I make you pay for that.” Vincent turned around to find the lady he talked to standing there with a gun pointed at him. He rolled his eyes and started for the door again, a bullet went flying past his head and landed in the wall, he put Lena down and turned around to face the annoying woman again.

            “What the hell lady you took my money that should be enough to get this s**t hole back to working order again.” Vincent raised his gun and had it aimed at her chest, he couldn’t shoot her in the head, there was always the chance that the bullet wouldn’t go through the skull and pierce the brain, the forehead being such a thick piece of bone there was the chance that it wouldn’t but there was also a chance that it could.

            “You take my girl, give her back I shoot you in leg and we forget this mess.” He heard the click as the bullet went into the chamber. Vincent licked his lips and then smiled, the smile threw Lao Su off and he fired into her chest, the center of mass to stop the threat from being a threat.

“I would give her back, but you see I have grown accustomed to her and besides,” he walked over to the twitching bullet ridden body, blood pooling around it; he kneeled down and looked into her face. “I bought her fair and square and I don’t play well with others see you in hell b***h.” He put a bullet through her head for good measure and walked away leaving bloody footprints on the floor. His beast was sedated and crawled back into its cave, he looked down at Lena who was still passed out and he sighed. He picked her up again and made his way out the door.

            Tripp felt his heart wrench when he saw the bruised mess that was Lena’s face, if he got out of this alive things were going to change, he was going to get a regular nine to five job and this whole life of playing secret agent would be behind them. They would start a new life together the three of them, one big happy family. First he would have to bring down the VanBastians. He ran towards the voices and opened fire, seeing nothing but smoke and the discharge fire from his gun. He heard moans and thuds as men went down, he hoped that Vincent would get Lena out of here and checked out. He heard footsteps behind him and crunching then something hot pierced his chest. He looked up to see a man standing over him as he fell to the ground, the heavy boot stepped on his hand and he cried out in pain as the gun fell from his hand. He could feel warmth and pain in his chest.

            “You are the b*****d that blew up my mother’s club and started shooting my men.” He stomped on Tripp’s hand and he screamed in pain he heard something crack and he knew he wouldn’t make it out, just ride the wave of pain and let it take him somewhere sweet.

            “Hey fucktard that’s my brother you’re talking about.” Tripp heard Vincent’s voice and saw the big guy fall down beside Tripp; Vincent stared down at Tripp and shook his head. He knelt in the blood and took out a knife and tore it through Tripp’s shirt. “I’m always saving your a*s little brother but it looks like I’m going to have to get you out of here or you’re going to bleed out on me.” Tripp closed his eyes and then opened them, he didn’t see his brother there it was all playing in his head, something he would have liked to have had happen. The brute stood over him laughing and Tripp reached over to his hip, hand shaking he withdrew a hidden gun and shot six rounds into the man’s chest, the goon staggered backwards then fell. Tripp’s chest and his hand radiated pain and he could feel the heat from the fire. Voices all around him were screaming and he closed his eyes and welcomed sweet lady death.

            “Tripp can you hear me? Answer me damn it that’s an order” Vincent was getting no response from his ear piece, he sent some of his men in to find Tripp and bring him out dead or alive, he was hoping that Taylor was alive. He looked at Lena slumped in the seat and had the driver call ahead to have a doctor waiting at the warehouse; they needed to get her checked out. He ran a hand along the puffy, purpled skin and gritted his teeth, this was all because of Sumyi and her twisted mindfuck games.

            They arrived at the warehouse and his cell phone went off he looked at the number and didn’t recognize it. Who the hell was calling him? “Hello?” he heard rich throaty laughter on the other end of the phone and his blood ran cold.

            “Well nephew I see that you’re alive how about my other nephew? Did you manage to rescue Lena Caine?” she laughed again and Vincent wanted to throw the phone against the wall, the doctor was looking at him and he mouthed an apology and walked outside.

            “Crazy b***h I’m going to find you and then I’m going to gut you, tie you up and torture you then gut you alive.” The voice continued to laugh on the other end of the phone.

            “Oh I am assuming that you managed to get your brother and his little trollop killed, poor Vincent, but cheer up you were always Aunty Sumyi’s favorite. If you want to kill me then come find me little boy.” The phone went dead and Vincent snapped it shut; he let out a loud scream, frustrated with the whole situation. The phone rang again and he didn’t even bother to check the number.

            “What the hell do you want now psycho b***h?” there was no sound on the other end and it irritated him more.

            “Boss we have your brother he is in bad shape we need to take him to the hospital.” The man on the other end was somber but Vincent could sense the fear in his voice he sighed.

            “Sorry Chad, take him to a hospital and then keep me updated, keep security around him I need to leave the country with the girl.” He felt tears start to sting his eyes and he inhaled and let out a deep breath, “how bad is he?”

            “Well it’s hard to say he took a slug to the chest, its pretty torn up the vest may not have protected him, we’re on our way to the hospital now I’ll let you know. Right now its touch and go.” Vincent hung his head and looked towards the entry of the building.

            “Alright let me know.” He hung up and went back inside the doctor had a look on his face that said things weren’t that well in here either. This was turning out to be a bang up day. “So give it to me straight doc is she going to live?” the doctor turned toward him and the man looked at him through his little spectacles.

            “She has a severe concussion and needs to be kept awake I gave her something for the pain but she needs x-rays to make sure there is no hemorrhaging in the brain, I must insist that you let us take her to a hospital.” Vincent knelt beside the battered Lena Caine and grabbed her hand; he kissed the palm and turned back to the doctor.

            “I want to know can she make it to the states?” the doctor looked shocked and then angry.

            “I would advise that she not be transported at all she is in critical condition and must be seen in a hospital not some warehouse. The fact that I have worked for you for many years does not deter the professional opinion that I have that this woman needs more care than I can give her.” Vincent stood up and stared down at the little man who stared back at him.

            “Can she make it to America? There are some people looking for her that will kill her if I don’t get her out of here.” The doctor looked shaken but stood his ground.

            “I am sure we can alert the authorities and your men can stand guard she will be protected but she needs a hospital.” Vincent grabbed the doctor by the collar and lifted him off the floor and snarled into his face, the man went as white as his jacket.

            “CAN SHE BE TRANSPORTED TO AMERICA YES OR NO.” the man’s eyes bugged out of his head and Vincent was glad the doctor was scared.

            “Yes but I can’t say for certain that she can make it but yes she can be transported I will give you what you need but she needs to be in a hospital as soon as she is in America.” Vincent put the doctor down and looked at Lena, then back at the doctor.

            “Do it we leave soon.” The doctor watched Vincent stride out of the warehouse and exhaled. He bent over Lena and examined her pupils and felt her stir.

            “Where am I?” her voice was gravelly probably due to the drugs and the fact that she was choked.

            “I’m Doctor Lane, you are in Vincent’s warehouse in Thailand, tell me young lady how do you feel?” he watched her wince and try to sit up and then she vomited over the side of the table.

            “My head hurts, my stomach is burning and I want to sleep.”

            “You have a concussion but you must relax I’m not sure of the extent of the damage done. You may have hemorrhaging in the brain.” He clasped her hand and tried to give her a reassuring smile, without the bruises she would have been a very pretty girl.

            “Who is Vincent?” she was starting to look worried and he knew she wanted to fight him but he held her hands and stared down at her. He heard footsteps behind him and watched her eyes grow wide with recognition.

            “I’m Vincent, I’m Taylor’s twin brother, let’s get her loaded doc we’re expected at the air strip in fifteen minutes.” Vincent watched the look on Lena’s face and then bent and kissed her, she recoiled and spat at him. “I told you I would explain, Tripp wants me to get you out of here now.” She started to struggled and the doctor glared at Vincent.

            “You have upset her we will keep her here and take her to a hospital.” Vincent glared at the doctor and grabbed Lena and threw her over his shoulder again, the doctor looked appalled and Vincent smiled.

            “Well it wasn’t like she was going to be able to walk, thanks doc I’ll take it from here.” Lena kicked and screamed and Vincent walked out to the waiting car where he pushed her into the backseat. He stared at her and grabbed her wrists, “Stop fighting you have a head injury!” she started cursing at him and they drove off to the airstrip, he liked it better when she was unconscious.

            “Where the hell is Tripp? Why didn’t you tell me that your name was Vincent?” her eyes went big and then she stared at him open mouthed, “You were the guy sent to kill us! YOU B*****D.” She kicked him and he bent down to rub his shin.

            “STOP IT RIGHT NOW! Yes I was sent to kill you but when my crazy Aunt Sumyi stopped payment and kidnapped you I figured you know what paybacks are a b***h.”

            “That means that jerk Tripp knew all this time he had a brother and he didn’t tell me that a*****e!” he looked at her and felt something tug at him, she was awfully cute when she was angry.

            “No Tripp found out he had a twin brother at the time of your kidnapping now please just be quiet and let me think.” He looked at her and saw her eyes start to get misty, he would have held her but he was afraid that she would kick him again.

            “Where is Tripp?” the tears started to spill down her face as she watched the scenery go by. Vincent let out a big sigh and she turned to look at him, she was beautiful but a real pain.

            “He’s being taken to a hospital,” he held up a hand to stop her from yelling again, “he told me to get you out of the country and that is what I’m doing. My men are with him and we’ll know his status as soon as possible.” They arrived at the airstrip where a jet was waiting for them. Vincent turned towards Lena and held out a hand, she looked at it as if it were a poisonous snake.

            “I know you don’t have any right to trust me but for this just trust me. He’ll be ok now are you going to come willingly or am I going to have to carry you again.” He smirked and she punched him in the arm and climbed out the door and made her way towards the jet. He laughed and took out his cell phone, he punched in the number and cracked his neck as he waited for the other party to pick up.

            “Hello dear nephew and how are you?” the voice was dripping with venomous honey and he wanted to punch her face in. He smiled and put on his own fake honey drenched accent.

            “Oh auntie dear, I’m coming to get you as soon as I land in America, so all I have to say to you is this, Ready or Not here I come.” He shut the phone and got on the jet, this story was far from over and it was just beginning to get really good. “No longer are you the hunter Sumyi but you will be the hunted.” He looked over at Lena who was sulking and smiled, this was the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

            “Come on Caine let’s go home.” She looked at him and then grabbed his hand; he looked down at their entwined hands and felt that tugging again.

            “When you go gunning for Sumyi I’m coming with you, I want her head and her heart.” She let go of his hand and he looked at her, something changed in that brief moment and he recognized the look of a cold-blooded killer. He laid his head back and smiled, oh this was definitely going to be fun and definitely just the beginning.



© 2008 JC Fox


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!HOT NASTY!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 7, 2008


Author

JC Fox
JC Fox

NJ



About
CHECK OUT THIS CONTEST, IF YOU'RE INTO WRITING CHILDREN'S STORIES THEN ENTER HERE! Our Children Are PreciousFeb 4, 2008 - Jul 4, 2008 I'm a free spirit but unfortunately some people on here have tri.. more..

Writing