Maej: Journal Entry 7

Maej: Journal Entry 7

A Chapter by Johnzo
"

Maej arrives in Sedenza and finds there are others there like him.

"

It has been a few days since I've written, the trip here was uneventful and I was unable attain any useful information in my travel.  The air whale carrier was very crowded as well, and it was difficult to find any time to meditate let alone journal my thoughts.  However, my arrival in Sedenza did prove interesting.  The market place nearest the air whale stations seemed much larger than it did years ago.  I walked around there for a while, looking for anyone or anything promising an interesting challenge to hone my growing skills.  I stopped at one merkant cart to get some food and I noticed a man wearing a long overcoat companioned by a timid almost nervous looking young boy.  It wasn't so much the man’s choice of overly warm garments that drew my notice, but something less tangible.  I couldn't see anything but it was almost as if he had a glowing aura around him.  I had never felt anything like this before and it certainly raised my interest.  I cannot be sure exactly what was different about this man but I'm sure it's because a similar energy burns within him as it burns within me.  I followed him discretely as he made his rounds through the market place with the timid boy who was carrying some of the goods.  The more I followed them the more I was sure this man was like me.  I wonder what kinds of abilities he has discovered, what ways he has learned to focus his power.  I wished to speak to the man, and when his boy dropped some of is goods he was carrying I thought I would be able to, but it seemed there were several others with this man and the boy.  When the boy dropped his goods it was like people came to life out of the background of a painting, another 4 people 2 boys and 2 girls not children but not fully grown came to help immediately without even speaking a word to the man.  I watched for a moment and after they finished picking up their goods they began to leave the market place, though not before one of the girls with the man asked him a question, calling him: Jonas.  I would like to track down Jonas soon; I think he may be useful in finding a new challenge on this path I follow.  Although why was he with the young boy and those others?  As much as I would like to chase these answers I need to find grounds where I can release my energies soon.  It’s been several days and I wish to stay sharp for whatever may be coming in my days here in Sedenza.  I’ll head west towards the plains on that side of the city; I should be able to find some empty areas there.  I’ll write again soon. 



© 2009 Johnzo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on September 6, 2009


Author

Johnzo
Johnzo

Bridgton, ME



About
For more info on my little world, visit: www.echowake.com -Latest post: 2nd Draft Preview My favorite stories are usually ones that have a bigger world behind them, a story behind the story that.. more..

Writing
Nightmare Nightmare

A Chapter by Johnzo