Tenowon: Log Record 8

Tenowon: Log Record 8

A Chapter by Johnzo
"

Tenowon receives his name from his friend Bors as they continue towards Sedenza.

"

Early this morning Bors mentioned he was heading southeast back to his home city, Sedenza I think he called it.  He was actually visiting Fwee in search of something, or someone I didn't quite understand exactly, but he was unable to find what he was looking for that is why he is returning home.  After an evening talking with him around the campfire I had learned to understand most of his speech, save for a few words here or there.  I've taken a liking to Bors, it is not apparent by his dress or demeanor but he is indeed very intelligent.  Since I had no other place to go I decided to travel with Bors for the time being, until my memory returns or until I get some idea of where I came from.  So from our small camp by the hill we packed up and headed out towards Sedenza.  

There was another interesting event today, we stopped by a small spring outside of Southern Fwee and I decided to take off my shirt to bathe and wash off the several days of dirt acquired from sleeping on the ground.  Bors looked over at me and said: "ten oh one?" and pointed to my shoulder.  I looked down at my front right shoulder and imprinted on my skin in bold black numbers were: "1001."  I tried to wash them off but it is if they are tattooed there permanently.  My mind reeled with how this could have happened but still I remember nothing.  Bors pointed out that the same markings were on my back left shoulder as well.  I can at least take condolence in that I had firm sense of fashion symmetry in my former days, but why these tattoos?  Yet another question to add to the seemingly unending list.  We are nearly at the air traveling station on the southern edge of Southern Fwee, luckily we won't have to walk the entire way to Bors' home.  Though I wonder what type of craft they use to travel?  At least that is one question I'm sure I will have the answer to soon, I will log more later once we are underway.  



© 2009 Johnzo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
Added on September 7, 2009


Author

Johnzo
Johnzo

Bridgton, ME



About
For more info on my little world, visit: www.echowake.com -Latest post: 2nd Draft Preview My favorite stories are usually ones that have a bigger world behind them, a story behind the story that.. more..

Writing
Nightmare Nightmare

A Chapter by Johnzo