Oudrine: Journal Entry 9

Oudrine: Journal Entry 9

A Chapter by Johnzo
"

Oudrine noticed Jonas has been acting strange lately, she begins to investigate.

"

I'm a little worried about Jonas.  He was acting strange all morning, and seemed to be avoiding everyone at breakfast.  Even Keth wasn't sitting with him, which is very strange since he seems to always be hanging around Jonas.  I was looking at him from across the room and he just sat there quietly in the corner starting down at the table.  I'm not sure what, but something is definitely bothering him.  Later that morning I saw him talking to Celeste near the front door, he was visibly upset not yelling but... nervous almost.  Celeste seemed calm, which is normal, but it didn't seem as though she thought his feelings were unwarranted.  I wish I could have overheard what they were saying, but I couldn’t get any closer to them in the main hall without being seen.  They spoke for a few minutes more and then Jonas opened the large wooden door and left.  Celeste stood by the open door for a minute seeming to just be watching him leave.  I was too curious at this point so I walked up to Celeste and asked her where he was going.  She hesitated for a moment and said Jonas had to take a short trip to visit a friend, but her tone made me think there is more to it then that.  It's so odd for her to be anything but graceful and calm that I can't help wondering if she's hiding something from me.  Whatever it is I think it would have to be serious to have Jonas in such a mood like this.  I wonder if he's in trouble, I don't think he would be in such a somber state if he was going out to find another to bring to the haven.  No, something is definitely wrong...  If Celeste won't tell me I'll have to find out on my own.  I think I'll ask Keth first.. and then maybe Dooley the cook, I've seen them talking from time to time.  I have find out, if he needs help then someone should be there for him.  I'm going to start asking around.



© 2009 Johnzo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on September 11, 2009


Author

Johnzo
Johnzo

Bridgton, ME



About
For more info on my little world, visit: www.echowake.com -Latest post: 2nd Draft Preview My favorite stories are usually ones that have a bigger world behind them, a story behind the story that.. more..

Writing
Nightmare Nightmare

A Chapter by Johnzo