Nightmare turns to reality

Nightmare turns to reality

A Chapter by Lexington
"

Jane left her home previously and lived by herself, attending school she never liked, but the woods she walks by suddenly causes her attention further.

"
''There's always a wrong and right, but never a way''

August soon came as i looked up from the bench i sat on. I chose not to look back at the neighborhood i used to live in, it still hunts me to even face it. This town i live in is called Oakwoods, the ghost town place you've ever seen. I named every single location around here; The streets were now called Silent Streets, and the woods are called Silent Woods. It feels like i'm the only one here who was left behind. My parents wanted to move away from here to somewhere far away making me come along, i simply didn't want to leave the memories this place brought to me. I pretended i was in the car as i hid behind the house when they left. Now i sit in the benches near the woods where i can think peacefully. I had long black hair which i tied it with a pony tail, a white hoodie, green shorts, and shoes that has my whole front foot out which i didn't care since it was so old and worn out. I managed to carry a knife around with me for protection. I haven't fully explored this whole town yet, or it's city Oakwoods University. Here's why it's a ghost town; There was recently a killer who went to people's houses and killed them in their sleep which made everyone evacuate immediately. Knowing the cops, they wouldn't do anything but put police tape everywhere and not even bother. I closed my eyes tightly when the breeze kicks in. My eyes aren't normal regular eyes, i manged to damage my eyes in my past. First round i was in a car crash with my mother and cousin and had glass in my eye. They managed to fix my eyes. My eye color is green and blue, and after that crash, it made the colors fade a little. They replaced it with glass eyes which i can see with clearly, i never heard of anything like that. I then got into a fight with a popular girl in school and i was able to knock her out but she hit my glass eye and i was blind. The second time, they couldn't fix it. It caused my eyes to be circled. Literally black circles with the green and blue in my eye. I looked like a monster. Ever since, i didn't go to school, i stayed at home and never went back and lost contact with everyone i knew. Speaking of school, they closed the schools around here too since it'd be dangerous for the students as well. It looks dreadful to me now, all like a dead end nightmare. 
My clock read 7:01 P.M. it started to get dark. I heard crickets and mammals near the woods. I started to stand up heading back to a house i can barricade in. The house that i lived in was now rented by some new people. There are still some people who lives here, they just barricade the windows and doors keeping the killer out. When i turned back i heard a thump somewhere in the woods. I tried to squint to see what that could be but it was no use, it was too dark. I put my hood down and decided to check it out. I doubt it's a person around here, they must be insane to even step a foot here. With my hood covering my face, I pulled my knife out by my side holding it tightly ready to slice whoever came my way. I manage to walk further but there wasn't anything. I soon gave up and headed back. I then felt something gripping around my ankles as i fell flat on my face. As i looked back, i saw some sort of tentacles dragging me away. I stabbed the ground holding to dear life on my knife so it wont take me away. It was no use, that thing had a strong grip. It picked me up and threw me into a tree hard. I gripped my teeth as i slid down. I looked up and to see a creature, it had no face... No mouth or anything, it was so slender. I managed to get back on my feet and made a run for it dodging his tentacles. I jumped into the trees making sure i get high ground looking for that thing. 
It later disappeared into the darkness as i sighed in relief. I jumped down from the tree i was sitting on. I saw a figure on the ground rubbing his head. I didn't want to get close to it or it'd probably attack me. I ran up to it alright and face kicked him down. It rolled quickly hitting a tree yelling ouch!. I held my knife close to my face. ''Ow..what was that, did someone hit me?'' The thing said. I was able to hide behind a tree leaning trying to see what it was. The figure had a mask with drawn eyes and mouth with brown hair, brown jacket and black pants. ''Masky you probably just fell again knowing you, Stop playing around or else Slenderman would end you off instead of me.'' A raspy voice said. I looked at the other person and it wore a white blood stained hoodie with black pants and black converse. He looked human to me. That masked guy was named Masky from that unknown guy. ''Jeff, i know i fell, but this time i felt a sharp kick to my head.'' Masky said. The white hooded guy was Jeff, i got it. ''Are you over exaggerating a bit? There's no one here but us, i'd be damned if a human was around here.'' Jeff said. I had to wait till they leave so i can find a way out of here. 
''Oh well, i guess it's my imagination. Anyway we better head back to Slender man so we can give him the supplies.'' Masky said. Now was my chance as soon as they walked off. I ran off the opposite direction. I was really lost i couldn't see a thing from the dark. I wished i brought a flashlight or something. I heard noise again as i jumped into the bushes. ''Masky, stop playing games d****t you are making ME nervous now.'' someone said. Oh great, it was those two again. ''So, you're telling me, there's a person around here? Masky what type of high are you on.''? A tired voice said. There's three of them!?. ''Ben, i could have sworn there was someone out here.'' Masky said. ''Alright you big baby, i'll handle this.'' Ben said as he took out a bag. I managed to look at the guy, he looked a lot like Link, except he had gooey black stuff coming out of his eyes and piercings. ''Come out, come out whoever you are...'' After that he threw the sand on the floor causing a earthquake which caused me to fall out of my hiding spot and hit a tree. ''He he, Bingo.'' Ben yelled. I gripped my knife in my hand as i looked up a little they came towards me. ''My my my, wont Slendy be pleased that we found a human for dinner.'' Jeff said as he grabbed me by my hoodie. I managed to head butt him as he fell back to rub his face. While i jumped back i saw his face. It looked as if he bleached his whole skin, his cheeks were cut to make some sort of a smile, his eyelids were burnt off. What the hell is he!?. ''You shouldn't have done that.'' Ben said as he charged at me with a sword. I ducked as i swift my leg around his causing him to trip. I got up to grab that masked mans arms around my arm swinging him back putting my foot on his back, leaning up and flipping him over hitting a tree. I was in a knife fight with the other guy. 
I saw the corner of my eye the Link looking fellow charged at me. I took the advantage to grip Jeff's wrist while flipping him over ducking Ben's sword biting it with my teeth breaking it apart punching him in the face as he fell. As Masky tried to put up my arms i simply head butt him and he went down. I panted as i took off again. I took a break at a tree i hoped on sitting down looking for them. They were probably pissed. 
Recently with the others. ''WHERE THE HELL DID THAT HUMAN GO! I SWEAR I WILL MURDER THE LIVING HELL OUT OF HIM WHEN I GET THE CHANCE!.'' Yelled out Jeff. Ben rubbed his head. ''Whoever that was, sure had some moves, s**t..My head hurts like hell he even broke my sword with his teeth, call ruthless dude.'' Ben said. Masky groaned in pain. ''I think that was a she gentleman, no man would wear shorts like that, plus who's hair would be that long.'' He said. ''I don't give two damns who that thing was, just know when i find them i will slice there damn face to pieces.'' exclaimed Jeff. ''Ugh, i have to get a new sword, you know how much people i killed to get this thing? it's my favorite too. Should we report to Slendy and let him deal with it?.'' Ben said. ''No way, why does he have to do the dirty work, we got this.'' Jeff said. 
I looked down and saw them below the tree i was in. I wasn't going down without a fight. As soon as they got near where i wanted i jumped down landing on all three of them taking off. ''THERE HE IS! GET HIM!.'' Jeff yelled as he tried to get up. ''Jeez Jeff, you weight like a ton man.'' Ben said as he rolled off of them taking off. I picked up a extra knife as one of them dropped it as i threw one back hitting one in the shoulder. Jeff went down. ''AHHHH! MY KNIFE! WHAT THE HELL!?.'' he screamed as he took it out. ''Wow, What i tell you about playing with your knife haha.'' Ben said. I thought i got away from them until i was lifted from the ground again by tentacles. I looked up as i was hanging upside down at the thing. Must be the Slendy guy they were discussing. As he kept me in place those three showed up. ''Slendy you caught her, NOW KILL HER.'' Jeff yelled. ''SILENCE!!''   Slender man yelled. ''Now, i seen this human near the woods, I have claim to kill her myself.'' he spoke. ''Who the hell is she anyway? she must be brave enough to come to the woods around this time.'' Ben said. I tried keeping my hood down. The blood was rushing down my head as i couldn't take it anymore, screw this! I took my knife and stabbed one of his tentacles and he dropped me. I back flipped on my foot and took off again. ''GET HER!.'' They all yelled chasing me again. As i ran i thought what a stupid idea i had to come here in the first place. 
I got mugged on the ground as two of them grabbed me and held me up. ''Now, let's see what you look like.'' Jeff said. I panicked. ''N-NO YOU DON'T!.'' i yelled as i kicked him right in the face. He flew back as i flipped my legs back kicking both of them in the face as they let go then taking off again. ''OW! That girl got some moves, damn my face.'' Ben said. Masky rubbed his head looking down at Jeff. ''Is he unconscious.?'' Masky said. Ben shrugged. ''I'll heal him later first we gotta catch that girl.'' Ben said as him and Masky took off after me. One down, two more to go i thought in my head. I jumped into trees with my high jump. I managed to jump from tree to tree. ''Holy crap, is she a monkey or something.'' Ben said as he looked up. ''I don't know, but she sure is fast.'' Masky said. ''Come on, let's follow her.'' Ben said as he grabbed Masky by his arm running up tree to tree. Masky held onto his back tightly. When i looked back i saw they were catching up to me. I had to take my knife out and slash some bark in there face. I was able to stop by one branch that was ready to knock them out. ''Ben! Look she stopped slow down!.'' Masky yelled. As Ben tried to slow down it was too late as i pulled back the log and let go knocking them both on the ground. 
When i saw they were down i was in luck. Not for long when Jeff came to slice me but i grabbed his arm quickly before he even had a mark on me. I gripped it tightly as the blood from his knife dripped on my cheek. ''Who, the hell are you.'' He said growling with his raspy voice. I sighed. ''My. name. is. Jane.'' He saw my eye glow in the dark which cause him to gulp. I slamming him into a tree hard. He coughed up blood sliding down the tree forcefully. I jumped down sighing getting tired of running. 
As they all got up, they groan in agony pain and looked at me. ''What do you guys want from me? stop following me already you can't catch me.'' I spoke. They all managed to stand up limping as Ben held his arm, Masky held onto his chest and Jeff breathing heavily growling. The wind kicked in as my bangs flew in a direction, my eyes glow in the darkness of the forest as they all saw. ''Wow, what is she, her eyes aren't human at all.'' Ben said. I growled furiously. ''What Ben meant was, your eye seemed to glow pure from the dark, i never seen a humans eye do that, nor has it had rings around it.'' Masky said. Crap, they saw my eyes. Before i could take off again, Slender man gripped my neck tightly as i gagged for air. ''Finally caught you, you sneaky b*****d. We are enjoying you for dinner tonight.'' The slender guy said. I couldn't think about anything else anymore, My vision turned dark to black, and my breathe were small gasps. Then everything was silence. 


© 2014 Lexington


Author's Note

Lexington
ignore grammer problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

476 Views
Added on July 23, 2014
Last Updated on July 23, 2014
Tags: creepypasta, horror, fanmade