''Being the best, doesn't make you a winner''

''Being the best, doesn't make you a winner''

A Chapter by Lexington
"

Jane, Jeff, Masky and Ben were sent from slender man to go travel on the other side of the Uni. to look for their former hatchet CP

"
'' Helmsmen and Traps''

 I didn't know what to believe around this dump. I've encounter that X.09 girl making excuses to make me go with her and that other Jane. I decided to at least catch my head laying down in a bed they've given me. It was less foul and smelly without blood so i thought it was okay. I got up and unwrapped my hair wearing a t-shirt and baggy shorts. I looked in the mirror at my long hair. I never cared about my appearance, but i remember i had short hair, as for the reason why i put it in a pony tail in the first place. I heard a knock, then someone arguing and fighting leading to some falling and yelling. I opened the door, looking down at the stairs to see Ben and Jeff on the ground. I wasn't going to ask if they are okay, i just put on my hoodie and went downstairs. 
''Ugh! d****t Jeff that hurt!.'' Ben yelled as he knocked Jeff down off of him. 
''Hey! don't give me that mouth full of crap! you were the one who thought it was funny to bend my knives backwards!.'' Jeff yelled getting up.
''Oh don't act like your innocent! you were the one who first of all, crashed my game system, THEN you decided to just hatched my video GAMES TOO? YOU ARE SO LOW!.'' Yelled Ben as he tackled Jeff down. 
By then, Masky and Eyeless jack came out to see the noises. I forgot, Slendy was out for the time being.
''What in the world, is all that racked.'' said Masky separating them two apart. 
''Jeff freaking hijacked my video games!.'' Ben yelled.
'' WHAT! NO I DIDN'T! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO BEND MY KNIVES BACKWARDS!.'' Jeff yelled getting in his face. 
I really didn't feel like getting involved as i went back upstairs and tied my hair back to a pony tail. I so happened to look in Ben's room which was across from mines, and his room was a wrecked. I held up the video games that were completely wrecked. Jeff couldn't possibly have done this, this doesn't look like knife marks on here but instead, a butcher knife sorta. I then walked back downstairs tossing the video games at Ben hitting him on the head as he fainted. 
''Hold on a minute, Jeff couldn't have possibly knife his video game, it was another weapon.'' Eyeless Jack said. 
Ben rubbed his head as he held up his video game. 
''Hey, your right, when Jeff destroyed my video game system, i saw knife marks all on it. This looks like a work of a butcher..do we know anyone that has a butcher knife?.'' Ben said. 
I then saw Masky face turn pale to plain white. 
''..Ticci Toby.'' Gulped Masky. 
''TOBY! Oh my god what ever happened to that guy.'' Ben said sitting up laughing. 
''Who's Ticci Toby?'' i asked. 
''Oh man, he loves to annoy the living s**t out of Masky, those two were like best pals or something.'' Ben said. 
''Ugh, now were not, were rivals. Besides, he's annoying.'' Masky sighed. 
There was more of these weird freaks, why am i not surprised. With that, the Slenderman came out in the scene which caused me to raise an eyebrow. I looked at Masky, i never knew he would have a rival, and for what reason? 
''Ah, so you heard about Toby. He has broken in here last night when you all fought Jane. I do have a mission for you three, Jane, Jeff, and Ben to go to the other side of the Pasta world and find him and bring him here, he's highly dangerous now.'' Slendy said. 
''Hold up, let's bring Masky along, besides there like secret lovers or something.'' Ben said as they all giggled. Except Masky.
''Alright, in case of backup, Masky you go along too.'' Slender said. 
''WHAT! Slendy sir, you can't let me go out there i'm weak, i don't think i'm obligated to even composure his face.'' Masky said. 
Ben groaned in annoyance. ''Oh my god Masky, when DO you not talk all smart, smart a*s.'' Jeff said as Ben laughed along while they went outside. I turned to Masky as he was anger in the face. With that, we went out to find this CP unit i know nothing of. 
I didn't really want to talk about who he was or anything, i made sure i put two knives in my pocket in case, and put the rest of the bag of knives in my shorts pocket. 
''Madam, don't get to close to Ticci alright? what there saying isn't true yes he's my rival, he's just competing with me to enclosure his own powers like i am. He's actually Toby Rodgers and he has way to many mental disorders, along with a disease he had. He has this weird thing where he jerks around uncontrollably and he attacks pretty rueful, but Just like Slender did with us, he rescued him and decide he was part of our crew, nowhere near Jane whatsoever, he's just, mental so stay far away from him.'' Masky said. 
I got my answer without even asking. We all went far in the Pasta world Slendy was talking about and it soon got pitched dark quick, my eyes glow making a shine of bright light leading our way. I still don't have any idea how that even happened. The further we went, the more pitched it got, the more my eyes would glow. Ben knew the way, but Jeff stopped. 
''I sense him.'' He said as he stabbed the ground, a loud thump could be heard like a heart beat. 
with that, i saw goggles in my face as i high kicked it, it grabbed my leg and flip me right in the ground. Sooner, the dark fog smothered around us, causing a clear fortress field. I managed to look up, to see a guy with brown hair, goggles, a hood over his head a little, gloves and a butcher knife. 
''Well! look who it is, my favorite allies, Jeff and Ben. I don't know who that girl is, but i see, Masky.'' He said as he laughed hyperactivity. 
''I'm Jane, who the hell are you?'' I said dusting myself off getting my knife out to attack. 
''Jane? you look different, your hair in a pony tail, new eyes?.'' Toby said. 
''No you a*s white, this is a different Jane who's new.'' Masky said angrily. I've never seen Masky this way before. 
''With that attitude, i can tell we'll be enemies like the rake.'' Toby said looking at the force field behind him. 
With that, a tall, black looking clown came out along with a skeleton looking monster that roared out loud, and the clown laugh hysterical. 
''Oh crap, it's the rake and Laughing Jack..i love this reunion.'' Ben said. 
''Well, i better be off, i need to take care of a few things if you wouldn't mind.'' Toby said as he jumped in the force field. 
''Oh no you don't!'' I yelled running towards it but led to me falling back as it closed. crap. 
Laughing Jack B lined to Jeff. 
''Hey Jeff, you know the way your holding your knife should be a upward take, cause you know, you are so super villain, that super saiyen!.'' He said laughing hard, Jeff groaned in aggravating. 
''Laughing, JACK!.'' He said swinging his knife around missing him from ever swing. 
''Aw, what's wrong Jeff, is you mad that JANE WON'T LOVE YOU BACK?.'' He said laughing again. 
Ben stopped and blinked. 
''Damn, he did not just went there.'' He said as he took out both of his swords, till a spot of black creatures grabbed his foot making him stop where he is.
  ''W-WHAT THE HELL IS THESE?.'' Ben yelled. 
''Oh nothing, but nobodies!.'' Jack laughed again taking out his lollipop, putting it in his mouth as he pulled on the stick, it made it more longer. When he let go it transformed to a huge paddle stick. 
''Let's play, croquet.'' he laughed hitting Jeff upside the head with it as he went down. 
I took out my knife and ran towards Ben, but instead was blocked by this massive creature. I fell back down looking up at it. The rake looked as a huge dangerous creature as it's eyes glowed and growled at me. I stood back up and reached over to grab the scythe. 
''Well, i see you want to play the hard way, so be it.'' I said twirling it in my hand fighting with it. Masky groaned in agony as he ran up to Laughing Jack and sent a electromagnet shock wave down his body as he screamed in pain. While he went down, Jeff looked at Masky in complete shock. 
''Masky, how the hell did you do that? you have electromagnetic shock wave?'' Jeff said as Masky crumbled his fist. 
''Yeah, i have a charge electrocuted power i don't normally use, or use it to the benefits of action.'' He said. 
''But in agony, i'll use to get to that Toby.'' He looked around for Ben as Ben was attacking the nobodies.  Masky electrocute his hand and he put it on the ground creating a static figure right at the nobodies, luckily Ben moved out of the way in time. 
''Okay, we better find Toby quickly.'' Masky said. I agree with him, but we don't know where he is, do we? As we thought it was safe, we forgot all about the Rake as he jumped on me making it hard for me to move. Ben hit him upside the head with the back of his sword as he fell over. 
''Where the hell did he even come from?'' Jeff said as he looked at my sword. 
''Wait, i remember now since Jane can orb the sword, she can also create paths for us. That scythe is powerful so you have to time the path correctly.'' He said. 
''I'm telling you people! i don't know how i freaking did it at the first place.'' I said looking at it. I starred back at my reflection with the scythe, till i saw something else and it wasn't me. It was a huge hole that was sucking me in as they were pulling me out, but they also got sucked in as well. 

it turned pitched black, then i saw the light. 


© 2014 Lexington


Author's Note

Lexington
ignore grammar problems what do you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

499 Views
Added on October 17, 2014
Last Updated on December 21, 2014
Tags: creepypasta, horror, fanfiction