Don't come closer

Don't come closer

A Chapter by Lexington
"

The CP group discovered how and why Jane was involved with the Oakside view, Jane suddenly appeared and it's a battle between the Jane's while the others gather evidence. More news breaks out.

"
''You're Back?'' 

I stared back at Jane, She starred at me with her black eyes full of darkness. How in the world, did she get here? How did she find us here? Most importantly, What's she doing here? 
''S**t, how did Jane knew we're here!.'' Jeff said as they all looked directly at her. 
''You CP's, are making a big mistake! I advice you to give up, or else things will get ugly.'' Jane shouted. I felt a static. 
''You guys, get to the bottom of Lauren, i'll go take care of Jane.'' I said putting my backpack down. 
''In that outfit? what was the point of you wearing nothing but bandages over your chest and a old skirt.'' Jeff said. 
''It was to trick Charlie to not think it's me, it worked for a while.'' I said. I grabbed my short sleeve black shirt over the bandages, i wrapped some more on my arms and thigh. Just in case things get bloody. I gripped my knife onto my teeth. Ben grabbed my shoulder. 
''You can't defeat her, you remember what happened last time? You were almost killed! I'll help you.'' Ben said. 
''Please Madam, it's for the best.'' Masky said. 
''Don't even. This is my battle too, we're all in this together right? We can't simply stop searching and let Jane distract us to what we're doing. Here's what we're going to do, as soon as you three find clues, hop in the van outside and honk for me. I'll get rid of Jane and head your way.'' I said. They all looked at me. Minutes later, they nodded in agreement. 
''Just be careful Madam.'' Masky said as i nod my head. I grabbed the hoodie and wrapped it around my waist and back flip out the window where it was already crashed.  I landed on my feet looking straight at Jane. 
''Well well well, look who it is, Jane. We meet again. Why don't you just give up now.'' Jane said smirking. I growled. 
''Over my dead body i will.'' I spit out the knife that was in my mouth as it spin out in the air, i took out my scythe and jumped up high, spinning sideways i hit it directly at her as she rolled out of the way. 
''Jane, come on, why are you even doing this? Hm? You are strong, very strong, you could've just walked away.'' Jane said getting up. in my mind, she was right. I could have walked away, What was even my intention on this place? Even if i tried to go away, Those freaks wouldn't let me go, no matter what i did. I could just took off and ditch them. I don't need them. The CP unit isn't even my problem it's theirs. I put my scythe back in my slot. 
''You're right you know, i could just, walk away and don't care.'' I said to her. 
''Hm, smart smart girl.'' She replied. 
''But don't get me wrong here. Even if i did, i wouldn't have nowhere to go, nowhere to stay, what was my purpose of staying at a abandon town with a Jeff on the loose? None. But let me tell you, they taught me how to be strong, powerful, they accepted me the way i am. My eyes, they see me as one of them.'' I twirled my scythe in my hand. ''They helped me, so it's my turn to help them. By DESTROYING YOU!!.'' I rushed at her with speed as she grabbed her knife from her boot and held it right at my scythe. The cling of the two hit with force as it pushed us both back a bit. 
''I may say, you have the strength, but there are things you don't know about these people, They kill innocent people! Slendy? He kills children, Him and the gang, they kill innocent people with no purpose, but to kill. YOU ARE MAKING A BIG MISTAKE!!.'' She shouted jumping in the air swing kicking me in the face as i fell back hitting the ground rubbing my head. I growled at her. 
''Yes, i think that's sick and wrong, I despise these freaks, but so what? That's not even the point here- 
''Oh REALLY? DON'T YOU THINK THAT IF YOU WERE LOST IN THAT FOREST AS A KID, DON'T YOU THINK HE'LL KILL YOU TO- 
''KNOCK IT OFF!!'' With that i grabbed her wrist and flipped her on the ground hard twisting her arm back as she yelled in pain. 
''Don't tell me, this and that, I will end you here and now, the things he does, i see your point, but the point here, is nigh.'' I pulled her arm back more and more as she screamed in agony, she reached for her knife as she sliced my face while i stumbled back, her kicking me in the face in the process holding the knife to my neck as she grabbed my neck onto the ground. 
''Jane, you are like me. You are not one of those. My family was killed because of Jeff. He almost burned me alive. They all deserved to pay. All of them. You need to open your eyes Jane! Me and you can rule this place and get away from here and find new life.'' She said. 
''Don't get your hopes up sister.'' I said. I lifted both my legs up underneath her and pushed her back with all my force as she stumbled and hit a tree. I got up and grabbed my scythe. 
''Sure, i can be out of this hell hole, but i have no money, no phone, no nothing.'' I hit the floor hard as it cracked open. ''I rather be killed then come with you.'' 
''I gave you a chance Jane, you don't have to do any of this, just stay out of this.'' 
''I'll stay out of it alright.'' I said. I twirled my scythe fast as i can as my hair blew, my skirt and shirt blew as the scythe caught on fire. She glared at the sight. 
''What, that scythe.'' She said. I threw it at her as she jumped down on the ground as her hair got on fire. Putting it out, she ran towards me, i uppercut her with both of my fist rising at her face as she flips back, and flips onto her feet. She grabbed her knife as she tried to stab me, it only let to me ducking again, this time grabbing her leg and swung her up, While in the air i jumped up, right above her, i swing my leg and myself as i yelled i high kicked her in the face hard as she flew downward on the ground bouncing and hitting a tree as a loud bang was heard. She dropped her knife as she groaned. I landed  on my feet and walked towards her. Without any warning, a few tentacles came out of nowhere and grabbed both my wrist. I struggle. What the hell? She walked out bloody, she had tentacles growing out the back of her back. 
''Don't even think that you're going to win this round.'' She smirked, she grabbed me and swing me to a tree hard as i cough out blood. She swing me again and made me head first into the ground. She was laughing as she enjoyed me getting hurt. I groaned in agony, but as she tried to move me i stood on my ground. She kept on by force trying to grab me forcefully as i walked back gritting my teeth hard. With that i clinched my fist super tight, My eyes glew as they started moving like before, like those things that hypnotize you, it grew more as i yelled out, i forcefully put one foot on the left side of the ground, pulling back my wrist with all my might swinging it towards a tree as a loud bang was hard, she hit the tree. Still hanging onto my wrist, i jumped up high in the air along with her, she was down under as i was above her, I swung her in the air while i was in the air, and spin with all my might, spin so hard, it made my head spin, but i didn't care. I stopped and spin more and more in the air, then i managed to grab her tentacles instead as she screamed stop, i spin her instead yelling, throwing her straight down the ground with all my might, as she went down with forceful speed, i went down straight downward at her, my eyes spin and spin as it spurted out a beam and a explosion was heard. 
Masky looked out the window panicking. 
''Did you two see that!!.'' He yelled. 
''Oh s**t we need to help her!'' Ben yelled, when Ben and Masky ran downstairs to the door, Jeff blocked their way. 
''Wait you idiots, we need to stick with Jane's plan she got this. Masky got the papers of clues?.'' 
''Check.'' 
''Ben got the keys to the van?'' 
''Yes Sir.'' 
''Quick everyone outside and Ben start your van as soon as we get on, no buts about it.'' Jeff said as Ben nodded in agreement. They went out the door and Headed straight to the Van. Masky looked over and saw the huge hole in the ground. 
''MADAM.'' Masky shouted. I crawled out of the hole covered in bruises. My eyes hurt. I managed to lift my head and see them in the van. Before i can move, Jane grabbed my leg as she was bleeding to death. 
''I-it's, not, OVER.. YET!.'' She made me fall down hard. 
''BEN, DRIVE OFF! I'LL CATCH UP!.'' I yelled at him as i kicked her face. 
''You heard her, Move it Ben!.'' Jeff said. Ben looked at him. 
''Since when did you take orders from Jane?.'' Ben smirked. 
''Shut the hell up and move.'' Jeff said rolling his eyes. With the van moving out, i had to get rid of her quick. Luckily the last attack did enough damage to her. I started running only with her crawling with her arm around her stomach coming fast towards me with blades at me. Her Hoax's. Great. As i ran i spin and twirl my scythe in speed as i hit it hitting it towards her. She jumped out of the way. I ran and ran till i can get close to Ben's Van. Masky opened the door and held out his hand. 
''Come on Madam!.'' He yelled. As i tried to grab on i stumbled underneath the van, but i held onto the back of the bumper of the van as it air carried me. Looking back i saw Her Hoax's charging at me. 
''Oh s**t, those a******s are back.'' Jeff said. 
''leave them to me.'' I said. ''Masky, i'll need your assistance.'' I said. He nodded. 
''What can i do.'' He yelled as he leaned over to where i was in the back. 
''When i say now, use your magnetic shock to electrocute my blades i stole from Eyeless Jack.'' I shouted. With that i grabbed them from my short pocket with my free arm as i threw them, Masky closed his eyes as blue electric shocked up his body, with his hands he directed it to the blades as he motion his hand back, shocking them, not that they sliced them, but also executed them. Jane rode on one of her Hoax's back as she grabbed her knife. Oh great. She needs to back down. As soon as she grew close to me i threw one of them and spin kick them at her face quickly grabbing back onto the bumper. It hit her Hoax but not her as she grabbed onto my ankle. 
'' You are making a BIG mistake working for these 3!.'' She yelled grabbing my ankles more. 
''Back off!.'' I kicked her in the face hard with my other leg as she went down. I managed to climb up from the van and searched around grabbing onto it. I slid right back in as Masky helped me. 
''That was a close one, you think you got rid of her at least?.'' Masky said. 
''Not, not that i know of. Where are we heading?.'' I asked. 
''Well, we assure Lauren is dead. But if we go back to Oakwoods, Slendy can help telling us more info about Oakside Park and why was he interfering with the radio tower and charlie.'' Jeff said. I nodded. I grabbed my scythe as i made a portal to the Oakwoods forest. Ben stopped the van as it screeched. Masky held onto my shoulder. 
''Madam, you are terribly hurt, we need you to rest.'' Masky said. 
''No i'm fine Masky.'' I said. ''I just know, that Jane, was like a reflection of me.'' 
''What do you mean?.'' Masky asked as they all looked at me.
''Nothing, nothing.'' I couldn't tell them the flashback i had with Toby, they would think i know too much. When we got to the mansion, smile dog greeted us as he barked. Jeff petted him lightly. It's weird how i knew that dog too, what the hell did you do to your dog. 
''Alright bros im heading out to my room for some video game training.'' Ben said running upstairs. 
''Well, if we can use the computer we can find more data bases about the place.'' Masky said.
''Good idea, we need all the research we can get.'' i said. 

i soon had to take a break if im ever going to solve it. 


© 2015 Lexington


Author's Note

Lexington
ignore grammar what do you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

487 Views
Added on February 1, 2015
Last Updated on February 2, 2015
Tags: creepypasta, horror, fanfiction