Sequel - There's no difference

Sequel - There's no difference

A Chapter by Lexington
"

After Jane went inside Jane's mind to reverse the incident, Helen and Jane found Jane in her form before she went insane and decided to finally get her to demand defeat. If until a twist prevents this

"
. . . I wanted to start a new life, but why did they all change upon my perspective? 
'' There's A Difference''

 I kicked down the door. It felt like a remembrance of solitude. Whatever i saw in Jane's vision with Jeff, made me re-think about what had happened with him and with the neighbors. I should've been contradicted to what i should've done. Living in a world without Jeff being a killer would be normal, Oakwood would be a town again, no more fearing for our lives, Jane would be living off good, i could've stayed at our own home if we wanted to. But than again, if i were to just change Jeff, than what would happen to the creepy pasta unit? What if i were to never gotten in the camp? Would me and Jeff stay friends? Bloody Painter looked at me as i was re-thinking about what i witnessed. 
''What did you witness?'' Helen said as i looked over at him. 
''I managed to see Jane's point of view.. and it looks awful to what Jeff did.'' 
''Ah. you think you fixed her?''
''To destroy Jane right. Her weakness is Jeff correct.''
''Correct.''
''We need to use Jeff as bait. She's only doing this to get back at him.'' 
''How do we use Jeff as bait exactly? You're telling me she had liked Jeff, it was all because he killed her parents. Got mad cause he...Like you..'' Helen stopped and looked at me. Then smiled. 
''What are you thinking.''
''I'm suggesting Jeff flirt with you and it'll drive Jane to insanity and when she does, kill her.'' I had puked a bit. We already kissed once in our illusion form i'm not going through that again. 
''Look just, trust me. I got a better idea after all. But there's one thing i hate. And that's eavesdroppers.'' Helen raised his hand towards the back and shot out his strings and grabbed someone throwing them roughly on the ground. It was a kid. His eye color was red, black short jet hair, wearing a suit. 
''Lucius.'' Helen sneered. Lucius? who was he? he looked like a demon. ''Lucius nice try. Now, are you trying to help us or trying to kill us you devil child.'' Lucius only looked up at him. He didn't want to say anything and just glares at him. He seems really young like a little kid. Is he really a devil child? He reached up his hand and fire flamed out as i backed back a bit. This kid has powers? He really is a devil child. 
''This here is Lucius, he is a servant withered by his family, but he posses great devil powers. He doesn't speak. He can do a lot of things so, he's helpful. But he doesn't belong in the CP unit, he's only fascinated by it.'' Helen explained. The kid vanished before i can say anything. I shook my head and looked up at Helen. 
''You think Jane still likes Jeff?''
''She has 90% hatred, and 10% love for him. I know these things.'' Helen stopped me and shushed me. He ran up to the door with his strings coming out his hands as guards attacked but he demolished their weapons and crushed them as he grabbed them with his strings and threw them against a wall as they fell down. One guard had his arm around my neck as i head butt him in the head and spin kicked him against a wall as it crumpled. When me and Helen walked inside, we saw a girl in the corner shivering. When i tapped her, she slapped my hand away. She looked a lot like Jane, but a young version of her. 
''What have you done.'' She spoke. Me and Helen looked at her more.
''I SAID WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!?'' She grabbed a chair and threw it against a wall as it broke in half. 
''A simple reverse spell is what i did.'' Helen said as i looked at him. Reverse spell? was the spell working when i went into Jane's memories? He made it as to what Jeff did to her, and it somehow reanimate her as the memory of the incident, if she never went crazy. 
''You idiot. CHANGE ME BACK!'' She screamed as she ran up to me. I quickly ducked down and punched her in the stomach underneath as she fell back clinching onto her stomach. 
''So this is her insanity, it's wonderful and annoying.'' Helen said as he smirked to himself. ''Alright, bring her to Jeff, let's end it.'' Helen said as she walked back as i looked at him as if he was insane. Jane was getting dragged by his strings as she laid their from the punch i hit at her. Moments later, we all arrived back at the CP Unit mansion. It seemed quiet here for some reason. 
''BEN PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF-'' I heard someone yelling. It sounded like Masky as i ran inside to find out what the hell was going on. Ben tied Masky up on the ceiling and was hitting him like a pinata. 
''I don't know about you Masky, but this is entertaining.'' Jeff said walking in laughing along with Ben. 
''I SWEAR I WILL KILL BOTH OF YOU!!'' Masky shouted as wanted to walk away from these idiots. I threw my scythe at Masky to cut the rope as he fell face flat on the floor and grabbed my scythe putting it in it's slot. 
''That was way fun than i expected.'' Ben said looking down at Masky as he punched Ben in the face getting up. Helen threw Jane on the floor as she hit the floor with a thump. They all froze as they looked down at her. 
''This..this is a human.'' Masky said as Ben quickly covered his mouth. 
''Idiot, if Slendy heard you, you'll get her killed.'' Ben said as Masky nodded. Jane stood up and clinched onto her stomach more hurting still, she then looked up at Jeff and clinched her teeth. 
''Jeff. we meet.'' she said as Jeff looked at her in a weird look. 
''Who the hell?.'' As Jeff questioned it, She ran up to him without me knowing and punched him in the stomach, then kick him in the back as he fell forward. Helen sighed to himself.
''I'm sorry but i couldn't take it she kept wiggling around and crap and i just couldn't take it.'' I looked over at Jeff being in pain holding his stomach crawling away from her, but Jane dragged his legs and threw him against the couch as she flew and hit the couch as the couch fell down with him. She walked up to him. 
''This..this is for what you have done to me. YOU RUINED MY LIFE!.'' Jane yelled as Ben gripped her arm tightly. 
''Drama queen! chill out for one second my goodness. I love to see Jeff get hurt more than the next guy. but calm down we will explain everything.'' Jane calmed down a bit as she sighed as Jeff stood up and rubbed his head. 
''Don't you even try to convince me to back down. I will get my revenge no matter what!'' She yelled. I managed to get in front of her face. 
''You'll have to get through me if you want to get Jeff!'' I yelled back as everyone looked at me crazy, even Jeff looked confused. I decided to go with Helen's plan, but i didn't have a problem saying that for some reason. 
''W-what the hell happened to your eye!?'' She said.
''Don't worry about it.'' I glared at her as she scoffed, she then transformed back to herself as my eyes widen. 
''Let's battle. NOBODY BUT JANE ONLY! I WILL GET JEFF AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!.'' Jeff ran over to Ben and Masky as Helen looked over. 
''Let it happen.'' He said as they nod. Jeff, however, was concerned. The whole Mansion turned into a darkness, but it was like a fire pit around us. This was Jane's hide out. It was like we were inside the hideout of spikes and dangers. 
''I should've finished you a long time ago.'' Jane said. Helen, Masky, Ben and Jeff are behind some sort of fence which they can't get across. I twirled the scythe in my hand fast out in front of me from side to side and back then held it in front of her face. 
''If you weren't in the way, me and Jeff could've had something.'' She said grabbing her knife. 
''Let's face it, if i wasn't there, you'll be dead by now.'' I saw Liu in the corner of my eye as he too went behind the fence watching. She started charging at me with her knife as i quickly blocked her knife with my scythe quickly. 
''Give up Jane.'' She said as i sneered. 
''I'M JANET.'' i quickly spin kicked her knife in the air and swung my leg to kick her in the face as she went down. She coughed up blood as she looked up at me. 
''Those karate lessons really paid off huh.'' She said as she tries getting up. I walked up as she smiled. 
''I wouldn't have done that.'' She disappeared and reappeared behind me holding my arms back together tightly as i yelled out. 
''You wont be getting away this time!.'' My scythe dropped as i gritted my teeth. 
''JANE!'' Liu and Jeff both cried out as they both looked at each other. 
''Are they seriously fighting for you?'' Liu said. 
''No, it's all a plan. Liu listen i'm sorry about everything i snapped, and well hell happened.'' Jeff said. Liu just starred at the fight. Jane looked over at Liu. 
''LIU?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE WITH THEM??'' Liu looked her way. 
''I got kidnapped here, well Helen said it would've been okay.'' Liu said as Helen shook his head. 
''You don't have to do this Jane just saying.'' Helen said. 
''No i'm doing this. I will get rid of this unit once and for all!'' while she was yelling at them i took the opportunity to use my eyes as they started to twirl around like a spiral. Man this hurts like hell. My eyes glow as she looked over at me. 
''What are you.'' Before she can say more, my scythe grew bigger and was spinning rapidly fast as she let go jumping out of the way as i grabbed it in my hand. She grabbed her knife out of her thigh pocket and charged at me as i hit her knife with my scythe. I hear her knife cracking as i leaned in more. It was until then, i felt something sharp. I stopped and looked down seeing a black sharp shadow stabbing me through my stomach. I looked back and saw she used her dark weapon without me noticing. I dropped down on my knees as it sharply pulled out and i fell down as a puddled of blood surrounded me. 
''JANE!!.'' They all yelled at me as i fell unconsciousness. 
''I told you not to mess with me.'' She said grinning. It grew quiet. Jane pointed at Jeff. 
''Your turn.'' She said sharply as Jeff was trampled down to where she was and pointed a knife at him. 
''Why are you doing this Jane.'' Jeff said sharply. He was pissed off. 
''It's all your fault. If you never had killed my parents, haven't fell for Jane, we could've been happy.'' Masky looked over at them. 
''Madam..what now a*****e!?'' Masky yelled at Helen. Ben stood there in fear. flames grew out of Ben as he was dripping blood out his eyes. Handcuffs started to grip around his wrist. 
''Ben!?'' Masky yelled at him, he was getting worried. Ben punched the crap outta the force field that was blocking them as hard as he can. They heard a crack sound. It actually broke. Jane looked up at him. 
''WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!'' She yelled out as Ben disappeared and reappeared in front of her face strangling her as she picked her up by her throat as she gasped for air. 
''You shouldn't have done that...now you're meeting with a terrible fate.'' He grinned. He saw black tentacles grabbing him by the ankles as he was tossed in the fire. Masky and Liu ran up to where she was. 
''BEN!!'' Masky yelled as he looked down to see Ben holding onto the ledge. 
''DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME! GET JANE!.'' Ben yelled as Masky nodded. Liu rushed over to me as he lifted my head up. Masky fighting off Jane, he then gets body slammed from the tentacles. Ben was able to rush to me without no harm. 
''Can you heal her?'' Liu asked as Ben nodded. 
''I hope so.'' He said as Jeff fought Jane. Ben used his healing powers to try to save me, but it didn't work as well. 
''S**t! s**t s**t s**t Jane!.'' Ben said as he shook me. More blood started dripping from me. Liu started to somber. His green eyes glew more. Liu's scarf expanded as it grabbed Jane by the neck wrapping the scarf around her neck. 
''JEFF! KNIFE THE DARK SPIKES NOW!.'' Jeff then looked beneath him as he managed to cut off the dark spikey shadow in half. But then the tentacles got mad and strangled everyone. 


It all begin to fade into darkness - To Be Continued    


© 2016 Lexington


Author's Note

Lexington
ignore grammar problems,

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
Added on December 12, 2015
Last Updated on January 23, 2016
Tags: creepypasta, horror, fanfiction