''Sometimes, we aren't right, but we aren't correct either''

''Sometimes, we aren't right, but we aren't correct either''

A Chapter by Lexington
"

Jane looked upon stopping Toby, but danger leads to where their nightmares might come true

"
''Come on, if you dare'' 

We managed to end up in a dark, old clumped, house we never seen before. 
''Yep, we are in the CP world, but i have no idea where.'' Ben said. We managed to split up again. 
''This time, i'll go alone.'' i said as i walked off. 
''WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!'' Jeff yelled grabbing my shoulder. I turned back in a disgusted look. 
''You obviously need me, of course.'' He said gripping my belt dragging me with him. 
''W-WHAT! HEY LET GO YOU DAMN MONSTER!.'' I yelled struggling to get off his grip. 
''Look, we better tag along with them, before they end up killing each other for real this time.'' Masky said  
''Nah, don't sweat it Masky, even if they did, Slendy would have less headaches.'' Ben said as he and Masky went off to the other side. As Jeff finally let go of my belt, we hit a dead end. I squatted down to see nothing but a dark hole in the middle of the floor. I then looked across from it, it seemed like a far enough reach for me to jump from their. 
''Jane, i know what you're thinking, there's no way for us to cross it.'' Jeff said. without thinking i stepped back, speed up and jumped with a forward flip tucked my arms and landed  on the other side on my feet. I turned around to see Jeff shocked eye, i at least can tell a bit. 
''Show off much.'' He said aggravated, i then fell back down on my butt as i felt the ground vibrate. I looked behind me and i saw a huge monstrous beast coming this way. I couldn't see it well from how black it was. I stepped back, but i almost lost my balance, i forgot the big hole in the ground. 
''Jane, quick jump!.'' Exclaimed Jeff. I needed way more room to jump back, and this guy was getting too close to me. He hit me with some form of goo without noticing and i stumbled back right into the hole. Jeff managed to grab my arm before i fell completely. I was knocked out. While pulling me in, the monster growled furiously. Jeff put me on his back as he ran from it, it followed us. 
Ben and Masky looked upstairs of the place.
''Masky, this isn't the house of horrors, is it?.'' Ben said scarily.  
''I don't know, why?.'' Masky said frighten. 
''Cause there isn't a path full of nobodies behind us, right.'' Ben said as they turned around to find a gigantic robotic pissed off nobody running towards them with a microwave chain around it's head. 
''MASKY RUN!.'' Ben yelled as they both started running. As they stopped to catch there breathe, they see Toby coming out of a portal. 
''Welcome, to my second course of action, house of horror, if you knew me well Ben, you would know i build this years back when torturing the people for fun.'' Toby said laughing hysterical. 
''D****t Toby, get us out of here!.'' Masky said. The door pushed up as Ben ran up to the door and closed it quickly him holding onto it. 
''There's nothing i can do, but sit back and watch you all die by your nightmares into one. Good luck, i'll see you in the afterlife.'' Toby said while laughing and going back into the portal. 
''Yo, Masky, HELP A BROTHER OUT!.'' Ben yelled as Masky ran up to his aid and held the door back with Ben. 
''I wonder where Jeff and Jane are, we really need a backup plan.'' Masky said. 
''For what, we're already dead, this ain't nothing.'' Ben said as he let go, he stepped back. 
''For dead sake Ben! what are you planning.'' Masky said trying hard to keep the door closed. 
''Watch me.'' Ben said. 
''I'll show you the true BEN DROWNED.'' Ben's black goo from his eyes started to move while his eyes shot out blood red where he's now crying red tears, a glow of red and orange flow around him as a pair of chains tightly irrupted around his wrist. A trail of virus green codes filled up the entire room, He motioned his hand as a ''come here'' Que for Masky to let go of the door. Once Masky jumped out of the way hitting the ground, landing on his bottom, The beast roared as Ben grinned, he vanished at first, then reappeared behind the beast, fire grew from his hand as he slashed his head wide open, he jumped up while in the air, grabbed his swords from behind and twirled spin downward towards him growling furiously. The beast got ripped apart to shreds as it's goo went everywhere, hitting Masky in the mask. 
''Wow, Ben that was intense.'' Masky said as he wiped the goo off his mask. Ben landed on his feet, squatting down he put his swords back on his back in his pack standing up. 
''That's how you do it, now let's get out of here and find Jeff and Jane.'' Ben said as Masky hurried along. 
I managed to gain back consciousness. 
''W-What the-'' 
''Don't say s**t! get off my back and run!'' Jeff said as i quickly jumped back off his back and landed safely. I looked back at the thing chasing us.  
''Throw me.'' I said. Jeff went ballistic. 
''Forget that! step aside, we'll just, work together.'' Jeff said. I couldn't believe my ears. I just nodded my head, as i grabbed my knife, i speed ran up to it along with Jeff running behind me. It roared loudly, my ear drums hurt. I jumped a bit, trying to gain some grip, i didn't see the goo on the ground as i slipped on it and Jeff caught me in time and threw me up to the thing. 
''JANE! JEFF WE GOT YOUR BACK!.'' Ben yelled as him and Masky ran to catch up to Jeff. Masky ran in super speed fast as he clenched down onto the floor sparking a electronic spark that led the beast to scream out of pain being electrocuted to death. Ben was up next speeding quickly in fast move past Masky filling the room with green virus errors running onto the walls, he jumped up and as he spin, he grabbed his swords, and spin quickly with his leg out, while spinning downward, his eyes glow redder ripping the thing in half, but it was still alive as he back flipped down back on the ground, It was missing his other half of his arm as it fell off to the side. It was Jeff's turn as he jumped on top of Ben's head and gave him a extra booth to back spin, stabbed him in it's eye and back flipped away having Ben catch him. Ben, Masky and Jeff grabbed me by my hoodie, throwing me with all their might at them as i flipped back and back, Jeff throwing his knife, i grabbed it, I gripped onto both of them as i spin myself up, i back flipped behind it, stabbing it from behind and slid down with the knife trailing down his backside and jumped back. I looked back as it was screaming out of agony, Ben walked up to it. A fairy like fly was right by his side, till it turned black and red gush. Ben sunk down, as it looked like water, and rose up underneath it allowing it to sink into the ground as a swirling pool. Ben transformed back to normal, so as the others. I never seen so much great strength with them. I saw a hand reached out for me, as Ben helped me up. 
''That's what you call Team work, Jane.'' Ben said. My eyes were still playing games with me, what i just saw, was their true power of overcoming with working together. 
''Honestly, i didn't think we can do it, or if it's possible, but we actually done it.'' Jeff said. I was surprised we actually done it too. We all ran out where we saw a portal. It looked as if Toby was just ready to get going. 
''QUICK!'' i yelled as we jumped in. 
With that, things weren't pitched dark, but a light that led us to what it seemed like
 
Oak wood University. 


© 2014 Lexington


Author's Note

Lexington
ignore grammar problems what do you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

452 Views
Added on December 22, 2014
Last Updated on December 22, 2014
Tags: creepypasta, horror, fanfiction