Trapped Forever

Trapped Forever

A Chapter by Lexington
"

Jane was caught with the slender man and is force to work with him by becoming a proxy forever, needing to get along with the others.

"
''Being Trapped by your own fear''

I remember being dragged away by that Slender man as soon as he choked me to death. When i woke up, i was chained in a dark room. I looked around and i couldn't feel my knife in my hoodie pocket. D****t, he took my only weapon i got. I tried to see where i was, but it was hard to focus where i am. I saw the door open as a blue hooded and another hooded person came. One of them was blue with gooey black stuff coming from his face like that link looking guy, and the other one's hood was yellow and a weird looking mask on. One of them got close to me as i eyeballed him, i couldn't see his face. ''Don't be alarmed dear, I'm Eyeless Jack the health provider here and this is Hoodie. We won't hurt you quite yet, but i am indeed needed another kidney.'' Eyeless Jack said. So this wasn't a dream, i must be in a dungeon or something, i had to get away but i can't budge my arms and legs. Eyeless Jack had a sharp needle that's use to cut open patients in doctors office. He must have some equipment around here. ''Not a talker huh? Let's get to know each other for a bit before i slice open you. what's your name?.'' He asked. I kept quiet. ''Aw, that sucks i thought i'd get to chat with you a bit, i'm being nice young lad.'' He said as he sighed. He came close to point that sharp object near me. I gripped my teeth tightly pulling forward with all my might hearing the bars and nails coming off. Eyeless Jack and Hoodie stepped back. ''Oh no she's going to break free!.'' Hoodie spoke as Eyeless Jack charged at me. By then i managed to break one of my arms out pulling on the other one punching him straight in the face while he stumbled backwards. I managed to stand up as Hoodie came at me. I ducked as i wrapped the chains around his neck. ''You really aren't cooperating with me Dear.'' Eyeless jack said taking more blades out. I had to get out the chains from my foot as i pulled on it tightly. I managed to squint my eyes at the keys in his hood pocket. Bingo. As i raised my arms out i decided to lure him in. ''That's a dear,.'' He came close to me with the sharp blade behind his back. When he came close i ducked down when he started swinging the blade. I Ducked down and head butt him upwards in the face grabbing the key when he went down. I unlocked the chains from my ankles freeing myself. '' I better take one of your blades just in case.'' I said as i grabbed a bag full of them running out the room locking them in. 
I sneaked down the hallway looking at the place. This must be a mansion from how big it was. The outside was even black, the windows didn't budge one bit. I thought there was no way out of here. I kneel down the stairs to see those 4 again. Great.  ''So what are we going to do with the brat?'' Jeff said. ''Well, Hopefully Eyeless Jack and Hoodie will take care of her, those chains are hard to break so there's no way she can get out.'' Slender man said. ''Whoever she was, Jeff mentioned her name was Jane, is she the same Jane that we knew cause that's the only Jane we know.'' Ben said. ''No you idiot, Jane has dark eyes and a black dress, that Jane had circled glow eyes with a hoodie and shorts that's no way that's Jane.'' Jeff said. ''He's right you know, maybe we should question her, after all those moves she did on us, is it possible she could escape.'' Masky spoke. Oh great, they must've got suspicious about me. But before i was home cleared Hoodie jumped on me as we fell from the stairs down on the ground below them. 
''What is she doing out of the chains!.'' Slender man yelled. I kicked him off of me as he hit the wall hard causing a hole in it. Eyeless Jack managed to come out of the room panting. ''That, Girl, is dead.'' He said as he got his blade and jumped down to me. Looks like im out numbered. ''HOLD IT!, yelled Masky, we all can't fight her all at once, it's asterisk to do this.'' I headed out the door until the Slender Man blocked the door. ''Hold on, just where do you think you're going.'' exclaimed Slenderman. ''Anywhere, but here. Which one of you creatures took my knife.'' I growled. Jeff walked up to her and grinned. ''I did, so what? this knife is pretty sharp you know.'' He said swinging it around. I snatched it back quickly before his eyes. ''W-what the hell just happened.'' He said. ''If you don't move your damn tentacles, i will.'' I said holding up my knife. ''Wow wow there, don't think you're leaving so sudden.'' Jeff said. With that, i growled throwing my knife at his shoulder blade deeply as he yelled out in pain cussing his head off. ''Anyone else?.'' I asked. Nobody spoke. The slender man started laughing at Jeff being in pain. Ben and Masky looked down at him. ''Should i even heal him? i still think it's payback for breaking my game console.'' Ben said. ''Ben, heal him, don't be a pansy.'' Masky said. Ben groaned in agony as he pulled the knife out healing his wound. 
''Look here Jane, i don't like you, you don't like me, but you are pretty helpful around here. Here's a deal, if you work for me i won't kill you, if not. I'll kill you myself.'' Slender man said. I was not even going to say yes are you kidding me. I can't stay here working for him this is absurd. ''Working here? you kidding me?! I can't even bare to live here with you people, i don't know who the hell are you people or things.'' I spoked. ''Well Jane, i can happily assist you on that, My name is Masky i'm a proxy for the slender man for years, I personally am just a human like you Jane. This guy here is Jeff the guy you stabbed in the shoulder blade, or we call him Jeff the Killer. The Link looking green guy is Ben or preferred to as Ben Drowned, the gamer and healer around here. Hoody is a unknown Proxy for months, and Eyeless Jack is the medical doctor who fleshes out for kidneys.'' Masky said. Ben laughed out loud. ''Hoody is nothing but a copy cat of Masky for peep sakes i don't know how he even became a proxy he doesn't nothing man. But yeah there's more people here you just need to bump into them more.'' Ben said as Masky glared at him. 
''..Proxy?'' I asked. The Slender Man nodded. ''A Proxy works for me under my control like they all did. They were left dead anyway so i decided to make them work under my control.'' He said. There was no way am i ever working for him, but what was the use? I had nowhere to go nor have anything to do. But my plan is to kill off these creatures and leave. ''I'll accept being a ''Proxy'' i guess, whatever is best.'' I said. ''Good, once you get along with the others you'll be on your way. Now i want Jane, Ben, Jeff, and Masky to go out to Silent Streets to Uni to get some supplies, and be careful you idiots.'' He exclaimed. Speaking of that Jeff guy, he fits the description of killing those people in their homes at night when they sleep. I managed to not bring it up as i followed them keeping my knife in my pocket. Plus the extra blades i stole from Eyeless Jack. ''So...Jane.. you got some pretty sick moves, how you do them?.'' Ben asked. I sighed. ''I don't know, im usually active so yeah.'' I said. Ben turned to Masky. ''She has no emotions at all, she is kinda creeping me out.'' He whispered. ''Maybe, i'm still curious about that girl trying to figure her out.'' Masky whispered back. What i'm still curious about is why they would steal products from the only place safe from these proxies. We managed to stay quiet as we left out of the woods. ''Alright, me and Masky are going to the Streets with our illusion forms on, Jane and Jeff, you two go down the Silent woods on the far end here.'' Ben said. Jeff snapped. ''WHY THE HELL AM I PAIRED UP WITH HER! I DON'T LIKE THIS THING IT STABBED ME IN THE DAMN SHOULDER BLADE!.'' Yelled Jeff. I snapped too. ''if you don't shut up, I WILL STAB THIS BLADE SOMEWHERE YOU DON'T WANT IT TO BE!!!.'' i growled back at him. We were growling at each other eyeballing each other to death. ''Whoa whoa there you two, keep it cool. You don't have to like each other just get the damn supplies and for peep sakes don't end up killing each other.'' Ben said. 
''Ben, you think it was a good idea to have Jane and Jeff do an assignment together.'' Masky said as they walk out with there illusion forms on. ''Relax Masky, i don't like the girl either, but Slender man did say we must get along with one another.'' Ben said. Masky eyeballed him. ''Ben, you are only doing this to get back at Jeff for stabbing your game console isn't it.'' Masky said annoyed. Ben chuckled. ''Maybe~'' Masky sighed as Ben laughed the whole way. With there illusion form, Ben looked somewhat human with that green hat, and green long shirt with a bag wrapped around him. He had a piercing on his lip and ear and his eyes were green. Masky had brown spiky hair running down his face, his eyes pale as far as his skin was. He wore a brown jacket and black pants. 
I didn't talk nor made eye contact with Jeff to the point i gripped my knife in my pocket. Trying to figure out what's this guys deal was, i managed to sigh. He managed to look my way. ''What are you sighing about.'' He said angrily.  I was about to say something until i fell right in a cliff down below. He looked down. I hit the ground hard trying to get up. I didn't expect that to happen. I got up and i looked up, i figured there was no way back up there as i saw Jeff. He yelled down was i alright. I shook it off and continued to walk, i knew he wasn't that good to jump down here. I managed to hurt my ankle while i was limping for 3 minutes. I noticed a black figure orbiting ahead. I tried to go to the other direction but ended up dodging a quick knife as it hit a tree making it timber down behind me. ''Jane, JANE WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO.'' Jeff yelled out. I couldn't see him but i was focused on the thing in front of me as i took my knife out. ''You can't stand up properly, there's no way you can defeat me. You shouldn't had come to these woods.'' They spoke. It sounded like a little child. It was when i squint. With that she floated out in the air causing a blown wind to knock me out. Jeff jumped down in time running towards me but only getting trapped from the tree that fell. ''S**t s**t s**t, JANE DON'T GET CLOSE TO HER OR FIGHT HER, RUN!'' he yelled at me. I looked back and looked at that girl, She looked like a demon. I wasn't going out without a fight.  
 


© 2014 Lexington


Author's Note

Lexington
ignore grammar problems, what do you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

394 Views
Added on July 25, 2014
Last Updated on July 25, 2014
Tags: creepypasta, horror, fanmade