Lock-in

Lock-in

A Chapter by Lexington
"

Jane, Jeff, Masky and Ben returned to the slender man to return half of the supplies, only to have a break, slendy decided to let jane off on her own, but could be a bad decision for her and them

"
''Lock-in, don't come out''

Masky, Jeff, Ben and i headed off to see the slender man again, as we walked in Slendy clapped as we all looked at each other confused. 
''Well well well, look who finally managed to work together and finally captured Ticci Toby.'' Slenderman said 
''Yeah we did, it was difficult catching this sneaky b*****d.'' Jeff said putting him down hard. 
''Easy Jeff, you all deserve a break. Get some rest i have an rest forward assignment later.'' He said as he grabbed Toby and went to the chambers with Eyeless Jack. 
''We could've had a prize, but a break is enough.'' Ben said. ''Time for some video games, i can try to put it together again.'' I was curious of what they would do to Toby, i read his protologue, he's way dangerous, but now he should be calm. Jeff hit me with a rolled up newspaper.
''Don't even think about it Jane, let Slendy take care of Toby, we deserve a break, and you do too.'' Jeff said. 
''I know but, i'm anticipated with Toby, i mean you saw how he took aim at me, with great power like that, he could be integrated with Jane.'' I said looking at him. 
''Yeah, i see what you mean, after all he had his own hoax, he covered it up calling it nobodies, and for the record, he had laughing Jack and the Rack for peeps sakes on his side, that's something fishy right there.'' Jeff said. 
''Could it be that, Jane could corrupt her own CP world? trying to take over Slenderman's position?.'' I said. 
''What are you guys talking about.'' Masky said coming up with Ben. 
''Not to eavesdrop, but Jane has a point, i mean this jane, as you can see from the bio of Toby, he couldn't possibly create allies, he's too weak for that, he was on our side, he could be a alli for Jane.'' Masky said. 
''We should've killed that a*****e once we had the chance.'' Ben said. ''I know a girl who can help us.'' 
''What do you mean, you aren't talking about Ms P. are you?'' Masky said. 
''Ms. P?''
''Oh, pencil neck, i haven't talk to her in years after being in the real world.'' Jeff said. 
''She's an old friend of us, she helps us with our illusion forms after all.'' Ben said. ''I wonder where she is now.'' 
''Forget pencil neck, could he be a threat to us now?.'' Jeff said. 
''Here's a suggestion. We sneak down to Jane's hide away, then see if we can find some dirt on her.'' 
''Jane, that's dangerou-'' 
''That's an awesome idea!'' Ben said interrupting Masky 
''Bad idea, terrible thing'' Masky said 
` ''But how, without slendy knowing.'' Ben said. 
''I don't know, but we'll think of something.'' Jeff said. As soon as they went upstairs, i went over to the chamber room and held my ear to the door. 
''Let me go! you would've had it all slendy! you know you couldn't run the CP world without me!.'' I heard Toby yelled out. I managed to look my eye through the hole in the door. 
''SILENCE CHILD! You were destroying my precious CP world, i may have let you go, i let you go to be apart of the CP world, not to take advantage of it and go off killing your people.'' Slendy said. 
''People? That Jane girl you kicked out, she sure had the power to benefit the CP world, you ever thought of that. She stole your CP's and made it to her hoax, don't you think she's taking over it!.'' Toby said. so i was right. 
''Don't be crazy Toby, she doesn't have the power like we do, our dear Jane is much powerful, we don't need to worry. You took advantage of us, using Jack and Rack to manipulate against your own.'' Slendy said. 
''The rack and laughing Jack were bad guys, they use us for evil, not for good, they are our foes, and them getting near Jane, would cost something. Slendy what if we decided to recruit our old CP's and try to fight against Jane.'' Eyeless jack said. 
''Not a bad idea Eyeless Jack, i like that. No choice but get Toby. Toby you have one decision, be one of us again, or die.'' Slendy said. 
''I don't care what you do, besides, after they took down Jack and Rack, i believe i can forge over.'' Toby said as they let go of him. As soon as they walked to the other room, i took the advantage to sneak inside the room and looked around. I saw a backpack full of supplies that i could get. 
''Maybe, i can do the dirty work without them knowing, they all slow me down anyway.'' I said as i put the backpack on me and ran out. I jumped out the window and ran towards the woods. One problem i had, was trying to find this Jane's whereabouts. Before i could take another step, i felt a rope, i noticed i triggered a trap. I looked back as a metal shoe was aiming at me i managed to duck quickly. I heard gun shots as i rolled away quickly dodging a row of bullets coming towards me. Then i saw spotlights, i jumped up towards a tree as it went passed me. I knew i couldn't get in the easy way. I looked for a easy passway for me to sneak in. luckily i found a safe. When i jumped down to take a closer look, it was actually a passcode for a secret door. I went up to the secret door and as i looked down, i saw it was halfway open. I grabbed the bottom of the door and tried to lift it up, i knew i couldn't crawl underneath, it was way too small for me. It was heavy as crap. I tried my best to get the thing open, but when i looked at the corner of my eye, i saw the spotlights coming towards my way. S**t i needed to get through and quickly. I pulled upward on the door as hard as i can, it started to move slowly as i squatted more, then lifted it more to the point i can squeeze in. I rolled inside as it came to my way in time. I managed to get up and took the time to look at the place. My eyes glew a light in the entrance way. I opened the door only led to looking back. I heard someone clapping their hands. 
''Don't even dare try to think you'd sneak into Jane place, you haven't seen the last of me.'' Someone said. I looked back, and i saw a figure coming towards me. It was a guy with jet black hair coming towards me with lightning green eyes flashing. 
''Who the hell are you.'' I said. 
''Keith, i'm the organization 11, here for Jane 3 years and counting.'' He said. ''You are not authorized to be here.'' He had long short hair, with hair on the right side of his eye, black suit, with a piercing on his eyebrow. 
''Stay out of my way before you get beat.'' I said taking out my scythe. 
''Ooh, so scared of your scythe, give me a break.'' He said as his fist glew a glowing firing green with a skateboard hover board. He held out both of his hands as shots came out towards me. I backflipped back twirling my scythe dodging them back towards him as he was fired another one, this time catching one in my teeth. 
''Tch look at you, trying to be all bad a*s.'' He said, he clench the wall with his fist as it crumbles down on me. I cart wheeled out of the way as it missed me. I noticed it made a huge hole where the door i was trying to open. 
''Oh no you don't!.'' He said as he grabbed his skateboard and threw it at me. My eyes grew more, this time it spinned, like a hypnotizer, i then screamed out in pain. I held my eyes as i let go, it manipulated the skateboard, breaking it into pieces. I clenched down and fell down on my knees, my eyes turned back to normal. I was amazingly surprised at what has happened. 
''What, are you.'' He said. 
''GO AWAY.'' i yelled, grabbing my scythe yelling towards him as i swinging at him as he tried to dodge them. He punched at my swings as he dodges, i squatted down and swift my leg over to his as he went down, but he eventually flipped back up. He grabbed my ankle as i swing back hitting him upside the head with my scythe as he hit the ground hard. I backflipped back and made a run for it. Before i can get anywhere, he jumped on me as he grabbed me by my arm throwing me up, as he spin trying to kick me, i grabbed his foot from behind and lean forward and threw him against a wall hard. I landed on my feet with my hand up catching my scythe running. I didn't know i ran into a trap. It was a cell. And guarding it from the outside, was the rack and laughing jack. idiots. 
''So, we finally caught the powerful Jane, might as well give up, you can't escape from this cells bars.'' Laughing jack said laughing. I gripped on the bars pulling on them. 
''Let me out of here, or i will end you myself!.'' I yelled. The rake roared at me. 
''Let..Me..OUT!.'' i Screamed loudly pulling the bars apart as the rake and laughing jack stepped back. I broke free, grabbing one of the bars i swing it at the rake, Laughing Jack brought out his gigantic bat toy charging at me. I gripped the scythe and jumped up swing downward and instead of hitting them, i threw a smoke bomb as they coughed and i ran out. 
''Augh,! Where did she go!.'' Laughing jack said. I knew i wasn't going the right way, but i needed to get to the base of the CP where Jane is. I kept running, avoiding people in my way as i kicked the door down. I saw some CPS trapped inside a cell. 
''Who the hell are you.'' Someone said. It was a girl with brown hair, she looked human enough. along with a dog.
''I'm enderman, who you?'' He said. what a rip-off of slenderman?
''I'm Jane.'' I said. They gasped. 
''You can't be Jane, you don't even look like jane.'' Someone said. 
''Slender man mentioned a recruit, i'm a different Jane, just so you know.'' 
''I'm Bad Dream, you can't rescue all of us.'' She said. 
''Well, take smile dog with you, he's Jeff's dog after all, i'm sure he's useful.'' Ender man said. 
''A dog-.'' I looked at the dog, it was like jeff, burnt out eyes, and red, and that carved smile. yeah it's definitely jeff's dog. 
''Don't worry, i got this.'' i said. The dog followed me as i ran out. I saw Keith, and a full of hoax. 
''Don't think you can escape from me!.'' He yelled, as he grew closer to me. The dog growled, as he ran up and bit his arm as he screamed. This dog is fairly useful. Before i can attack, I saw two pairs of swords slicing a couple of hoax in one throw. Ben. 
''You shouldn't have done that.'' He grinned and jumped up, spinning downward, he took out his dagger and flipped backwards, slashing one in the neck, as he landed on his feet, he grabbed it out of his neck and back kicked the other one from behind. He took his two swords and held it in his hands tightly. His handcuffs tightening around his hand. I jumped up, and spin back, landing on keith shoulder,i lean back with my legs around his neck, leaning back more i grabbed the back of his leg and threw him back flipping back on the floor. I looked at Ben as he smirked at me. 
''Going out on your own, bad Jane, you were luck i came for your rescue before doing something stupid.'' Ben said. I rolled my eyes. Smile dog came and barked. How is this thing still alive!?
''Hey smile dog,  haven't seen you in ages i thought you ran away from Jeff, trust me i would too.'' He said and grabbed him holding him. 
''Come on, let's hurry back, Before anyone else sees us.'' Ben said as i sighed and followed him. 

''This isn't over,Jane.'' 


© 2014 Lexington


Author's Note

Lexington
ignore grammar problems what do you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

462 Views
Added on December 29, 2014
Last Updated on December 29, 2014
Tags: creepypasta, fanfiction, cp