New power, New responsibility

New power, New responsibility

A Chapter by Lexington
"

It appears that Toby not only lead them back into Oak wood Uni. but it may reflect on a new strength all along

"
''Is this what you want?'' 

Oak wood Uni.? why did he bring us here? I had a bad feeling about this. What was Toby planning. With that i heard Ben yell. 
''WHY IS OUR ILLUSION FORM ON!.'' Ben shouted as they all quickly looked down. I couldn't believe what i was looking. They looked completely different. Jeff, looked just like the guy i saw in that portal, Ben had his dirty blond hair with the green link hat, his blue eyes showing, pierced ear and lip, his ears back to normal Having the green link suit on still. Masky with his brown hair showing, his eyes black and his lips normal, his mask over his head with the brown jacket and everything. What was going on? Then all of a sudden, they changed back. 
''Toby is messing with our illusion form.'' Masky said rubbing his head. Illusion form? 
''Our illusion form is when we can transform to our original human form whenever we want to.'' Masky explained. Again, didn't even have to ask. 
''WHERE ARE YOU TOBY! SHOW YOURSELF D****T!.'' Jeff yelled. Masky and Ben rushed over to cover his mouth. 
''Quiet idiot, people are around at night.'' Masky said quietly. I looked over to some people. It looked like some police officers patrolling. 
''We better get out of here undetected.'' Masky said as they all agreed. 
''Wait a damn minute, this isn't reality idiots. Toby set us a trap.'' With that i rolled out of the way as a crack came out of the ground. Everything melted and the police officers transformed to nobodies. I knew it. Looking up, i saw him. Toby. 
''Well, well, well. think you are so smart huh? don't think you can escape me. Ticci Toby.'' He said as he laughed hysterically. He took out his butcher knives, and swirled it around his finger. 
''Don't get in my way of destroying you, Jane.'' He said as he ran up to me. I rolled back with my head tucked in and flipped backwards as his butcher knives hit the ground. I growled at him. 
''Oh crap, Jane is dead meat.'' Ben said. 
''We need to do something, first we need to find a way to get over there, this crack in the floor isn't helping.'' Masky said. 
''Ask Ben, the show off a*****e.'' Jeff said. Ben growled and tackled Jeff to the ground. 
Meanwhile, i stepped back, and dodged my head at his swings, jumping back from each swing he does at me. 
''Ugh, come on Jane, put up a fight already, stop dodging.'' He said as he back kicked me from behind as i stumbled forward. I grabbed the knife and when i turned to slash him, he disappeared.  
''What the hell?.'' I said as i just in time, saw him and rolled out of the way. I was tired. I ran away form his direction and he followed me. I then saw some more knives coming at me. I speed faster going left and right dodging them. I looked back and stopped, ducked in time for one to hit a wall. I grabbed it and threw it up in the air. I jumped high enough to spin kick it straight to him. He dodges quickly as he caught it in his mouth. 
''If only i had my damn Scythe.'' I said to myself. I tripped backwards as i felt something hard. Looking down i saw a Scythe, but it wasn't mine. This one was longer and more sharp. I picked it up as it felt heavy. I swing it but only ended up hitting it up a building as a cloth landed on me as it was like a cap. 
''..I'm just, gonna leave it.'' I said as i swirled it in my hand and charged right at him leaning left and right. 
''Where did you get that scythe? .. oh why bother, you'll be finished anyway.'' Toby said stepping back he charged at me with instead of butcher knives, but axes. swirling it in his hand i managed to struck them with the scythe after spinning back, then forward again. 
''You can never defeat me Jane, cause it will be ME who will rule CP world, forever!.'' He yelled as he pushed much force to my scythe, i jumped up and spin, but i didn't see where he went, therefore, he hit me with his axe as i fell back, back so hard and hit a rock. I felt blood dripping on my forehead. 
Masky tried to break apart Ben and Jeff fighting, but he soon gave up. 
''I don't have the patience dealing with you two at the moment.'' Masky said as he looked around for something to fix the gaping hole in their way. 
''Bingo.'' He said as he spotted a old lamp post. He ran up to it as Ben and Jeff stopped. 
''Yo.. where did Masky run off to?.'' He said as they both looked around. 
''Hey! if you guys are done fighting, Ben give me a hand with this virtual light post.'' Masky yelled. Ben and Jeff ran up to him to give him a helping hand. 
''Step aside.'' Ben said as he grabbed his dagger and threw it at the lamp post only leading it to make a single dent. 
''You need a ton of force, my dear Ben.'' Jeff said smirking as he threw his knife making a perfect slice as the lamp post fell on the side of the ground. 
''Now look who's a showoff.'' Ben said. 
''Okay, okay we might make it work if we just, steady it by where Jane and Ticci are.'' Masky said. With that, they managed to put the post over the hole and crossed it. 
My head was still spinning, i might as well let him kill me now. Before he could finish me off, something stabbed his arm. 
''AGH! WHAT! HOW!.'' Toby yelled as he turned around seeing Ben, Jeff, and Masky heading this way. 
''Oh, no you don't.'' Toby said as he sent off the nobodies after them. Ben rushed up-ahead first, jumping high in the air, he pulled out his two sword and spin dived downward slashing the first one. Jeff, with his knife in his mouth gripping it in his teeth, he rushed over one, punching it to death, when the nobody was down, he twirled around as he grabbed his knife from his mouth slashing it as it bled out. Masky ran up ahead as well, jumping up, he landed on a nobody shoulder, reaching up with his hand, it caused a electric circuit and put it on his head, he electrocute the nobody back flipping off of it. While they were taking care of the nobodies, i managed to get up as Toby had his back turned, but i spoke to quickly as the end of his axe hit my stomach i choked back, and as he swing his axe, i grabbed it with my teeth. I remembered i did this with Ben. 
''What the, let go of my damn axe!.'' He said. Before he can, i managed to break it with my teeth and kicking him in the stomach while he went down. As he looked up, the sun came out. I didn't notice. Jeff, Ben, and Masky managed to make it where i was. As the sun came out, their illusion forms popped out. The sun shined on Jeff, his messy black hair, was now the hair i saw it was long ago. It shined on Ben, his red eyes and goo was gone, he looked at his hands to see, it was himself. It shined on Masky, he wasn't near different since he's already human. It then shined on me, my long hair in the pony tail disappeared.it shined down on me to the point, my circled eyes sucked in together, and made my blue and green eyes normal. My hair was short like it was before. My shorts changed to the skirt i had,my hoodie never changed. The cap i had on, blew in the wind as if i was a super hero. Toby's eyes, were shocked to see it. He lifted up his orange goggles, to only see he was as human as us. Masky rushed over to me. 
''Madam, are you alright..Jane, you.'' Masky said as he was surprised what i turned out. Jeff and Ben came over to me, to see what i actually looked like. 
''Janet?'' Jeff said as he saw me. I looked up at him, then looked to the side. 
''Jeffrey.'' I said. But everything, went pitch black. 
It felt like everything, that just happened, was in my head. It was. I woke up to seeing them looking at me, there illusion form wasn't on. 
''Hey, i think she's gaining consciousness.'' Ben said. I coughed up and sat up looking around. I saw Toby tied up struggling in the corner. 
''You, seriously need to stop fainting.'' Jeff said as he lifted me a hand. Did i dream it? 
''I never knew, I met you before. It's been years huh.'' Jeff said. It wasn't a dream. I just fainted. 
''Yeah yeah, nice family reunion, come on we have to get back to Slendy, i believe he'd be impressed that we caught this sneaky b*****d.'' Ben said. 

With that, i opened a portal for us to head back to CP world, i managed to only think about that, and nothing else that could lead us to somewhere else. 


© 2014 Lexington


Author's Note

Lexington
ignore grammar problems, what do you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

436 Views
Added on December 22, 2014
Last Updated on December 23, 2014
Tags: creepypasta, horror, fanfiction