Sequel 2: Destroyed by Memories

Sequel 2: Destroyed by Memories

A Chapter by Lexington
"

Janet managed to cover in time with Ben's help, Jane has escaped to Zalgo, and it's not Jane and Jeff, one to make it out alive, to stop Jane.

"
GIVE ME A CHANCE! - 2 
All i remembered, was everything being  dark. When i managed to open my eyes, i actually saw light as i gasped for air. I looked down at my stomach, no cut or anything. I was healed. I even felt my neck, it still hurt, but no damage. I had to rethink what had happened; We all encountered Jane, she stabbed me in the stomach, i blanked out. Great, i can't remember anything i fell unconsciousness. I put on my hoodie and rushed out the bed until someone opened the door and put their hand on my head. When i looked up, it was Jeff. 
''Can't you be still for one damn minute..'' He said grumbling. I slapped his hand off my head. 
''I need answers, what the hell happened.''
''Well Ms. I-fell-Unconsciousness, Ben managed to heal you and her tentacles strangled everyone. But Liu managed to break the tentacles and saved everyone, but Jane escaped. Ben carried you and heal you to your room, we all still need to track Jane. We are afraid she might actually get Zalgo to be on her side.''
''No way.'' I said. That was all i had to say. 
''You mind telling me what you and that bloody painter guy had planned?'' Once he said that, he locked the door. I let out a sigh and decided to tell him everything. 
''Okay, look. I went into Jane's mind with the help of bloody painter, but it was her memories of after you turned to a killer. I stopped you from killing her, instead it all backfired because i forgot to take care of one important thing.'' 
''What was that.'' He said as he leaned against the door. 
''I forgot to stop YOU from being a killer.'' Jeff made a angry face, i can hardly tell. He got so mad he transformed to his illusion form as i gulped. 
''DO YOU SEE HOW MAD I AM NOW?!'' I nodded. ''GOOD. I can't believe you did all this behind my back.'' It's hard for me to take him seriously with his illusion form on. 
''Look, it wasn't my intentions, it was all Toby fault. So i tried to make Jane jealous because i thought you were the weakness.'' 
''Oh yeah? how am i the weakness?'' Before i can say it, i can't. I can't just tell him i heard her tell me that it was my fault Jeff liked me and not her it'll be awkward. Besides, he knows now that i am Janet, we were old childhood friends so why should i bother repeating myself. I simply couldn't tell him the scene i saw when i didn't go to the karate camp. 
''Jeff look, it's not all important.'' 
''IT IS IMPORTANT YOU ALMOST GOT YOURSELF KILLED.'' With a surprised look from him i looked up at him confused. Was his illusion form showing emotions? He turned to his original self as he sighed. 
''I know, it was stupid of me, but what we need to do is find Jane right.'' I said as he nodded. As i heard a knock on the door Masky shouted for us to come down. When we arrived downstairs we saw Ben, Masky, and Liu with bloody painter. When i got down there, Liu took the opportunity to walk over to me and pat my head. i hated that. But i saw a serious look on his face which is a surprised to me. Only Ben and Masky came over to see if i was alright. 
''Good to see you are alive and well Madam. We are actually discussing research to see where Jane is.'' Masky said. But when i stepped up, Ticci Toby appeared as everyone jumped. 
''EASY EASY! i wont do anything. Gosh.'' he said. 
''What do you want Toby?'' Ben said. 
''Okay i know i was being a complete a*****e to everyone, but i was actually helping you all.'' He said. Everyone was confused even me. Toby grabbed my arm. 
''You see, I've been guiding Jane answers, isn't that right?'' he said, i was more confused what the hell is he talking about? 
''Don't play dumb Jane. I've been getting her memories of before she turned like this. I showed her how this town was before she turned into this. Her first memory was if she didn't go to that camp and met with Jeff and stopped Jeff from being a killer, He would've had a normal life. But she had a choice, let the changes happen or let things happen the way it was, and she chose the second one. Smart choice leaving things the way it is, because if she would've continued the change, Jane would instead get revenge on Jane instead of Jeff. You know why Jeff.'' Toby said as Jeff looked shocked. I am shocked too, i can't believe he's telling this! But i didn't know she would get revenge on me instead of Jeff, because Jeff would've fallen for me and not Jane and she wont stop till she gets Jeff to herself. Oh gosh. 
''That memory of when you and Jeff were at that old abandon school was the source. You see Jane i was actually giving you those memories because with the way you affect Jane with Jeff, will leave to a distinguish ending.'' he said. It sounds stupid, but i understand. 
''So Toby, I can stop Jane using memories. But she was mad at Jeff for what he did, you are telling me i am able to either change everything, Jeff, Ben, and Masky, to being normal as far as Jane. Or destroy her.'' I said. He nodded. 
''No way, you can do that?.'' Masky said as Ben was shocked. 
''I can't picture myself not looking like this, being normal. Looking at my illusion form hurts me every time anyway.'' Ben said as Masky agreed. I understand how they felt, i couldn't look at myself either. 
''I got this, leave it to me i'll go out there myself and stop her.'' I said as everyone gasped. 
''She's right you know.'' We all heard a little girl say, it was Sally. ''Sorry for popping up at the blue but, after me and eyeless jack tracked Jane, she's at Zalgo's property and we have the portal, but only two can go in without being killed off in the atmosphere, and only one can return to the CP unit.'' she said. With that, we all grew worried. 
''W-wait Sally, only one can make it out, what about the other person?'' Masky asked. 
''I'm afraid that person left behind, will not make it.'' She said. We all grew quiet. 
''I'll do it.'' I said. Jeff stepped up beside me, instead of him saying no, he said he'll do it too. I was shocked. Liu then turned to fear when Jeff agreed to it. 
''What the hell are you saying, i rather go.'' Liu said. 
''No, this involves me and Jane, and i will not let Jane ruin the CP Unit. It's all my fault and i have to do this. Even if i come back dead.'' Jeff said. Liu turned to somber. He knew it was true. He looked over at me and hugged me. 
''Make it out safe, for our sake and mine.'' Liu said as he let go. 
''Me and Jeff, will take that chance.'' I said as Sally nodded to Eyeless Jack. He put out a portal as it went crazy with electricity. I got my scythe in my slot as Jeff put his knife in his hoodie pockets. Liu couldn't bare to stay so he left. Ben walked up to me and ruffled my hair and smiled lightly. 
''We will root for you and Jeff, stay safe. You were the best friend i had years ago playing Majora's Mask and playing video games. If i never had drowned, i would be still alive to attend school with you and that's something i'd definitely do.'' Ben said as he slid his hand off my head and walked off. Masky bend down to my height and took my hand in his. 
''If we could've still contacted each other, we would been Jane and Tim, still hanging out in the outdoors and still had a good time. I never really told you this but i do like you Jane and, be safe.'' He then peck me on the forehead and walked off. 
''It's time Jane and Jeff.'' Eyeless Jack said as me and Jeff held hands tightly and jumped through. With that the portal was turned off and everything turned black. Me and Jeff stumbled upon the ground and looked up at the place. It was dark and creepy with a red and black highlight of the sky. We must be in Zalgo's area. 
''Okay, where do we start to find Jane?'' Jeff said as I sighed. I didn't know myself. I took out my scythe slowly as i told Jeff to remain quiet. After 5 seconds of waiting, i quickly turned around and hit something with my scythe as someone flew and hit the ground. When i looked, it was Jane turning back from being invisible rubbing her sides as it was bleeding. Me and Jeff rushed over to her. 
''NO WAY HOW!?'' she shrieked. I stepped up closer to her. 
''I'm going to destroy you, but not with my bare hands, but use your memories against you.'' I said. With that, the ground started to move as Jeff began to be freak. My eyes glew in a green glow as everything around us flew around us. I grabbed Jane's forehead with the quickness and executed her as she fell unconsciousness. I put the memory of if i didn't leave the camp and Jeff started to like me. Me and Jeff fell in her consciousness mind. Jane transformed to her original self as she looked up at me. I was in my original form. 
''Janet.'' she said quietly under her breathe. 
''If you want to fight me over Jeff, go ahead.'' I said as i took out my scythe and wield it around me. 
''My pleasure.'' She said taking out a sharp big knife. She tried stabbing me over and over as i ducked and flipped backwards spinning and hitting her knife against my scythe. I stopped and spin kick her knife in the air and hit her upside the head with the back of my scythe and spin kick her in the front of her stomach as she landed hard on the ground. I leaned down as she clutched her stomach tightly. 
''Tell me Jane, would you die to keep creepy pasta or would you let parents, friends, and any others take those people away? '' Jane looked up at me surprised. 
''These people may be killer, but they are much like us. Ben, Masky, Jeff, Eyeless Jack, everyone. They are real people like us, They LIVED, like us. Like Slendy said we are family. We kinda changed for the better. Don't you ever look at how they became this way?'' With that, i pointed to a portal of memories. How Ticci Toby was actually human, loved his family in many ways, He didn't ask for this. Slendy, he cares for his proxies and you are taking them for advantage. Jeff, was a human who was bullied and burned. Ben was just a video game nerd who got drowned by people. Masky was looked at wrong. You, you i understand what Jeff did was horrible and he made you wore that mask for the burnt face you truly had but.'' I took the memories of others and showed her memories. ''Don't forget who made you their family in the first place.'' I made the memories fade. I saw a drop of tears from Jane's face as she stood on her knees. Behind me, Jeff walked past me and hugged Jane for the first time as her eyes widen. 
''I'm sorry.'' I heard Jeff say quietly to her as she hugged him and cried more. With that, everything started to spin and we were back in Zalgo's hideout as we all transformed back to ourselves. Jane let go of Jeff as Jeff stood her up. 
''I was so jealous, you liked Janet and it was my jealousy that got the best of me. I was so nervous to even attend the birthday party, maybe if i did i would've saved you.'' She said as she place her hand on her mask and removed it while crushing it. Her face was pale as ever, burnt markers and stab wounds appeared on her face. Her eyes were deeply black and wore black lipstick. 
''I'm going.'' With that she left from a smoke bomb as me and Jeff was too late to catch her. 
''D****T JANE!.'' Jeff yelled. It wasn't until we saw black smoke coming our way. It was deadly as we started to cough badly. Zalgo! He was coming our way with full force. 
''Jeff, get out of here now!.'' I yelled at him. 
''WHAT!? I CAN'T LEAVE YOU HERE JANE.'' He yelled back at me but coughed in the process. 
''You have to. Eyeless Jack said only one of us can get back to the CP unit. YOU HAVE TO I'LL BE OKAY.'' 
''JANE I CANNOT LEAVE YOU AGAIN! NOT LIKE THIS!.'' I grabbed the portal and threw it as it showed back home, i grabbed Jeff by his Jacket collar. 
''LOOK I AM A NOBODY. I-I am just a somebody who pretty much got involved for no reason. You belong with your group, I deserve to go away all i ever did was cause trouble.'' Jeff grabbed my hand with his. 
''No way if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have caught up to Jane at all. I'll be honest you helped all of us and you were our friend before all of this. We can't just lose you again.''
''Jeff, you must go.''
''I rather stay with here.'' 
''I can't allow that, Zalgo will destroy us both and he is too powerful for us to get close to him. Trust me i have a plan.'' With that, Jeff wrapped his arms around my waist tight forcefully kissing me, but our illusion forms came on. I was too shocked to have a chance to push him aside. I looked back and saw it was getting close as we pull apart. I took the chance to kick him into the portal as he fell in, but not all the way and held onto the edge. 
''JANE DON'T DO THIS!.'' He yelled, he muttered i love you out loud but i didn't want to hear it. The wind grew strong blowing my short hair in the wind. I spin kicked him through the portal and he vanished. The portal Vanished just like that. I was trapped. I grabbed my scythe and started running. I couldn't run anymore, i passed out.
When Jeff got back out of the portal, everyone ran out to see what had happened. 
''JEFF WHERE'S JANE!?'' Masky yelled as everyone asked the same question. 
''She..she's gone. She sacrificed herself for me.'' Jeff said as he lowered his head. Liu rushed over and hugged him tightly. 
''We convinced Jane to our side, but she vanished with a smoking bomb, Zalgo appeared and, she kicked me in the portal.'' Jeff said as tears fell down his illusion form cheek. Liu eyes widen and looked at Masky and Ben looking down with him. Masky looked over at Eyeless Jack. 
''WE NEED TO GET HER BACK PLEASE EYELESS JACK! THERE MUST BE SOMETHING.'' Yelled Masky as Ben nodded. 
''COME ON EYELESS JACK THERE'S GOTTA BE SOMETHING WE CAN'T LOSE JANE.'' Ben yelled at him. 
''CALM DOWN PLEASE YOU ALL. Look, me and sally will work on a way to re-open the portal and send you all there, we only had a little juice left of the portal. We need more supplies.'' Eyeless Jack said. 
''We all will get those supplies don't worry, come on you guys.'' Ben said as Masky followed behind, Liu and Jeff walking side by side to Oakside. 

To be Continued 


© 2016 Lexington


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on January 23, 2016
Last Updated on April 10, 2016
Tags: creepypasta, horror, fanfiction