The unseen has been determined

The unseen has been determined

A Chapter by Lexington
"

Jane managed to take down the little girl that was blocking her and Jeff's way of getting extra supplies, what she doesn't know is how much trouble she and Jeff can get into.

"
''It must be fatal'' 

I then saw what i was into. I managed to stand up forgetting about my ankle being hurt. I looked up at her as i saw she was high up. The woods gotten dark and there was something she had in her hand, it looked as it was one of the supplies needed. It was a sack of something in it i have to reach it. I wrapped the bag of blades around my waist with my knife firmly in my hand looking dead at her. I then took off running straight for her. While i was running she managed to grip the trees out of the stumps and threw them at me, I soon dodged them hopping on tree to tree to go faster. I then saw black smoke coming my way, whatever it was, it was deadly causing the trees to die quickly. I had to make a quick B line over as i made a run for it, i threw the blades at the trees slicing my way through. ''Oh no you don't!.'' I heard the kid yell as she threw beams at me which hit me as i fell back rubbing my head. I soon looked up seeing more burning beams come at me as i quickly rolled out of the way. I grit my teeth as i ran again trying my best to dodge them. I jumped on some trees, while in the air i manage to throw the blades at the kid while it duck. I was getting close as it turned away as one struck it in the eye. With that i jumped higher and i was right below it. I spin quickly with my knife in my hand above them as it slowly turned around to realize i was above them it quickly moved away as i slid down a tree. D****t i was so close. It must've got angry as it threw fast speeding trees at me as i looked down at the ground cracking. I had to move quickly. My eyes glowed lightly as i gripped onto my knife charging faster onto the trees. ''WHY WON'T YOU STAY DOWN!!.'' It yelled. ''NOT UNTIL I KILL YOU'' I yelled as i spin kicked him from below as it was floating. It fell back hitting the ground.  As it stayed on the ground i ran towards it jumping up high enough to stab it right in the eye. As it screamed i back flipped grabbing the sack. 
Around that time Jeff got out of the tree that he was stuck in. He walked out slowly. ''Wow..What the hell just happened here.'' He said all spooked. I walked towards him as i held up the sack. ''Whatever the hell that thing was, i got whatever it was carrying.'' I said. ''I told you not to get close to that thing, he used to be a proxy, poor guy was never found after being starved to death, Charles i think. He ran off before anyone could get to him, but Slender man mentioned he was dangerous.'' Jeff said as i looked back at it. The thing was blue and it looked like a walking dead animal, it looked starved to death all right, his rib cage was showing and was wearing some sort of diaper or something. Just by looking around the woods, i can sense why he was dangerous. I took a look inside the bag to find useful weapons and guts. Jeff looked in too. ''Oh well, we can use some weapons for Ben after you bit his sword to pieces.'' Jeff said. ''Don't think we are cool and crap Jeffrey, we still need to get some bloody supplies or whatever the hell that guy wants.'' I said angrily as i walked off. 
Meanwhile with Ben and Masky after getting some supplies Ben ran up to a workshop and leaned on the glass. ''DUDE! MASKY CHECK OUT THAT AWESOME SWORD.'' Ben yelled. Masky walked over to him. ''Wow, is that what i think it is? that's like a 1000 death medal scythe, i seen this before and it only works with someone powerful.'' Masky said. Ben rolled his eyes. ''Whatever, i am powerful everyone knows that, i am so going to get a cape for it too! Hell, i'd be so fly and cool at the same time.'' Ben said as he rushed to the workshop. ''Oh boy.'' Masky said as he walked in with him. Ben grabbed the scythe as he held it up. ''Ben be careful when controlling that thing. What am i worrying about it's not like you're powerful for it.'' Masky said while Ben eyeballed him. ''I can't even afford it, $60,000,000,000 for this thing!? you gotta be pulling my leg.'' He said. ''Masky can't we just kill everyone here and steal the damn thing.'' Ben said. Masky groaned in agony. ''Ben, don't be stupid you can't kill innocent people here for that damn scythe, the orders was to get supplies and head back to Slender man.'' Masky said. ''Oh come on, that Jane girl killed off my sword.'' Ben whined. ''I don't care, let's go before you do anything stu-'' before Masky could finish he turned around to see the whole shop bloody and people dead while Ben rushed out of there grabbing him by the leg. ''STUPIDD!!!.'' Masky yelled as he was being air carried by the leg out of Uni. 
Me and Jeff walked silently still complying supplies. ''Great, how are we going to get back.'' He said. I stopped dead in my tracks.''What do you mean by that! i thought you knew this place top to bottom.'' I yelled. ''Well, maybe if a sort of  someone would watch where they were going we wouldn't have to be in this damn mess!'' He yelled back at me. I continued to walk no caring what he says anymore i rather be killed by the Slender man than be by this guy. ''We better keep an eye on Jane, she is in charge of this part of the woods, she's still pissed off so i'm guessing Charles was part of her Host'' Jeff said. There's another Jane? I shrugged it off. ''Let's take a short cut, i know around this woods.'' I said as i hopped up a cliff lifting myself up, he surprisingly followed. We ran till we found where we were as we saw Masky and Ben run. ''What in the hell..'' Jeff said running to them. ''BEN LET GO OF ME! THIS INSTINCT!.'' Masky yelled. Ben let Masky go as he flew back stumbling back hitting a tree. Jeff and i ran up next to Masky as Ben slowed down running towards Masky. Masky stood up pulling his mask down. ''If something happens, blame Ben. The idiot stole a 1000 death made scythe! just by killing innocent people.'' Masky growled. ''Ben did what.'' Jeff said looking at Ben. 
''No way Ben! that scythe is super priceless, i mean no one ever made that crap for at least million of years ago. how does it work?.'' Jeff said as he helped Masky up. ''It'll only work on a powerful person who can orb the power of the scythe and take control, you know, the control of the dead.'' Masky explained. Well, we know Ben can't cope with the scythe.'' Jeff said laughing along with Masky. ''I CAN TOO WATCH ME!.'' Ben shouted twirling the scythe, holding it in his palm tightly closing his eyes trying to orb it. After a while, it didn't do anything. ''Forget this.'' Ben said as he ran up to a tree swinging the scythe it didn't make a single dint. ''Ben, i told you you must orb the scythe for it to work, or else it's useless.'' Masky said sighing. ''Here i'll give it a go, im a killer after all.'' Jeff said as he took the scythe from Ben gripping it tightly in his hand swinging it around trying to hit the ground but it only bounced back to hit him upside the head knocking him down. ''Oh for peep sakes, it doesn't work like that! You don't grip it in your hands you observe it frequently.  You know, focus.'' Masky said as he looked at me. ''Want to give it a try Jane?.'' Masky assisted, but i shook my head. That crap looks heavy. ''She can't do it because she's just useless just like this scythe.'' Jeff said laughing with Ben. Before i can say anything something grabbed my neck forcing me to hit up against a tree while Jeff fell back hitting the scythe next to me on the tree. ''JANE!'' they both yelled. I looked dead at the person, but its eyes were dark, and it's like a dark orb is looking me right in the soul. 
I then realize, i'm not the Jane they were shouting about. 


© 2014 Lexington


Author's Note

Lexington
ignore grammar problems, what do you think of the dialogue

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

First... Never Underestimate yourself!!! (Referring to author's note). Second....You got me with your first words. The Opening. The last Message. Jane. Along the way, I almost asked questions. The dialogue is real. The characters can live. The idea is vivid. The flow is (in my opinion, dear) what I'll need to understand. The problem might be me, the reader. Just keep up the good work, sweetheart.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wow, I really enjoyed reading this chapter. I need to go back and read from the beginning so I can get a better idea of what's going on, but great chapter. I enjoyed reading.

Stacey

Posted 9 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

537 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 26, 2014
Last Updated on July 26, 2014
Tags: creepypasta, horror, fanmade