Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Prologue: A Man Servant's Deceison

Prologue: A Man Servant's Deceison

A Chapter by Master Aiden

 

The Curious Adventures: Sanity Break

By

Ctrl R.

 

 

Prologue: A Man Servants Decision

For a year Matlus Retu has been working in DarkSide castle, as one of the two man servants to the Demon Overlord Sparks McKlean. He draws Sparks’s bath water, cooks his meals, and washes his dirty boxers, while the first man servant Eldwin Goosemonkey lounges around eating grapes and drinking wine with his master.

Matlus was promised by Sparks that when the castle was finally under his ownership, He and Eldwin would help Matlus locate his lost love, Rollo Arvon. Sparks keeps piling work on Matlus and it is starting to get on his last nerve.

The world that they live in is called “NetherSpace “ and it’s vast and wide, filled with many different people and species of creatures, there is a balance of good and bad in the world, but there are forces that be that sometimes give evil the upper-hand.

Matlus’s man servant outfit consisted of his usual silk shorts, a clip on cat tail, a maid’s apron, a little maid’s hat, and a cat ear headband. He sometimes felt like he had escaped from a furry convention, Matlus continued to do the ridiculous chores that  Overlord Sparks had given him only because he wanted to find his love.

But one night as he was cleaning the kitchen floor, Matlus’s mice friends warned him that they overheard Sparks and Eldwin talking about never helping Matlus find Rollo. It was at this point that Matlus decided that he would run away from DarkSide and seek his lover, he packed a backpack filled with clothes and planned his day of departure.

Matlus packed himself a winter jacket, some boxers, toothbrush and stuffed his little white mouse friend into the pack.

He looked out the window on the fifteenth floor of the castle, “Rollo I know you’re out there, and I will find you!”



© 2012 Master Aiden


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
Added on October 22, 2012
Last Updated on October 22, 2012


Author

Master Aiden
Master Aiden

Wilmington, DE



About
I just love writing and I hope one day my writing will be acknowledged by people all over. more..

Writing