Chapter Three: A Night to Remember

Chapter Three: A Night to Remember

A Chapter by Master Aiden

 Chapter Three: A Night to Remember

Cannibal is the best and most famous gentlemen’s club in all the areas of Moonlight City’s slums, and is known for its pixie-ale and the big-breasted females that it hires.

In the dressing room the two star dancers of the club prepare their makeup and outfits, a brown-haired Jetev (Japanese) girl applies eyeliner and pushes her breast up in the mirror admiring herself, her partner a blonde with bigger breast leans her oversized breast against the Jetev girl’s neck, “Angel you are getting so much pretty the older you get.” Angel smiles, “Tracy you are the most beautiful girl in the whole establishment.” Tracy walks out towards the performance entrance, “Hurry up girl, our segment is about to begin.”

Angel Flowers stood up and looked at herself in the mirror and frowned, everyone else saw this beautiful symbol of sex and lust, but all she saw was a little girl with a broken past, that began selling her body at the innocent age of fifteen, she longed to be working in a big office in the corporate area of the city, but instead she was grinding on poles and dancing on older men’s laps in a grimy and seedy strip club. Angel walked to the entrance and closed the dressing room door behind her.

Sparks and Eldwin arrived in Moonlight city that afternoon and rented a motel room in the slums, Sparks figured that since Matlus didn’t have much money to his name he would of bought a room in the shadiest motel he could find as to not blow his cover.

Sparks told Eldwin to stay back at the room while he went to Cannibal to relax and have a couple beers. He sat at a table that was in front of the dancer’s stage, he loved watching the young women in short shorts, their melon-shaped asses bouncing up and down as they shook their asses for all the old perverts in the club.

Suddenly the music turned really seductive and porno like, two young women walked onto the stage, one was Terrin and the other was Jetev, the Jetev girl caught Sparks’s eyes, she was wearing a school girl’s skirt and a black half shirt with a clip on tie, her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she gripped the pole and bent backwards touching the back of her stiletto boots. Sparks reached into his pockets a threw a wad of money at the Jetev girl, when she turned to pick up the money she bent forward and exposed the top part of her breast to Sparks, causing his manhood to stir.

The two girls returned to their respective poles and began to bump and grind on them. Angel glanced at Tracy who was twitching for some odd reason, “Tracy are you okay?” Tracy didn’t answer, foam started to form on the outside of her mouth and her skin began to turn grey and crack, her eyes then rolled into the back of her head and she groaned, she leapt from the pole and attacked a man that had early tried to smack her a*s, she bit into the man’s neck and he began to have the same tint of skin as her and turned into whatever she had turned into, Angel walked backwards as Tracy came closer and closer to her, “Tracy please snap out of it!” Tracy leapt at Angel but luckily Angel rolled out of the way, she pulled her pole from its place revealing it to be some kind of metal-staff, she held it up to defend herself, “Tracy I don’t want to have to hurt you.”

The man who was infected had pretty much by the time Sparks realized that the stripper had become a zombie and so had the man that she bit, he had gone around and infected all the other people in the strip club except Sparks and the Jetev stripper, Sparks summoned his Scythe and gripped it firmly, swinging it and slicing any zombie that got too close to him, he watched as the Jetev girl was fighting off the zombiefied stripper with the pole-staff, the stripper had pretty good agility as he she dodged every attack the zombie tried to land on her.

The zombiefied Tracy finally managed to grab Angel’s shirt and she couldn’t aim her staff to jab her because she was too kill her best friend, Sparks leapt up on the stage and sliced the zombie stripper in half with his Scythe, the blood squirted onto Angel and she screamed, Sparks and her then stood back to back and started fighting the zombies, “You are very powerful Ms. Stripper!” Sparks proclaimed, “My name is Angel and I prefer Exotic Dancer!”  

Angel pinned four zombies down with her staff and Sparks used his fire magic to light them on fire, “Heavenly BURN!!! Sparks yelled when he summoned the flames, naming their combo attack after her name being Angel. They managed to slay all the zombies that were in the club, Sparks invited her back to the motel room to rest, and even though she wouldn’t usually, given what they experienced that evening she agreed to it.

Along the way she told Sparks about her abusive father and how she ran away to Moonlight city to seek freedom and fell in love with an older man that raped her and put her out on the street, she became a stripper to earn money to move out but still hadn’t accomplished her goal. Sparks and Angel began to bond and he promised her a place to live if she ever wanted to stay with him.

Watching from his office Doctor Lessen Sanity was furious with what he had witnessed occur at Club Cannibal, “Son of a b*****s! How dare they slay my beautiful zombies!”  the doctor turns around to see his creation stirring on the operation table and reaching around trying to grab stuff, “Now, Now, Now my darling, don’t get all touchy feely, your time will come.” The doctor laughs manically.

Matlus awakes in the middle of a dream about Rollo and him making love to one another, he sits up in the bed and starts to cry, “D****t what if he is dead, what if I never get to hold him again, what if I wasted all this time searching for a body or a pile of bones?!” he walks over to the window and looks out at the stars high above, “Please Gods, I know I don’t pray to you often, but I’m scared and I need help, please help me find Rollo Arvon, the man I have pledged my heart to.”

Matlus continues to gaze up at the nighttime sky, a wolf howls in the distance and he remembers that Rollo had a deep fondness for wolves and dogs.

Rain began to fall upon the city; Akina Suicida climbed out of her motel room window and dashed through an alleyway, where she was greeted by her mysterious hooded ally, “Hello again handsome, she reaches into her bra and pulls out the spell book that she had swiped from the evil doctor, “Is this what the master wanted me to secure?” her ally nodded his head, and grabbed the book from her, he faded into the shadows and Akina ran back to her motel room, soaked from head to toe.

The City was still besides the constant howls of wolves, which scared the elders of the city, because of the city’s past dealings with Gypsies and Werewolves…..

 



© 2012 Master Aiden


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
Added on October 24, 2012
Last Updated on October 24, 2012


Author

Master Aiden
Master Aiden

Wilmington, DE



About
I just love writing and I hope one day my writing will be acknowledged by people all over. more..

Writing