Chapter Seven: The Harvester

Chapter Seven: The Harvester

A Chapter by Master Aiden

Chapter Seven: The Harvester

Something breaks a hole in the wall of Sparks’s motel room and grabs Angel by the hair; Sparks swings his scythe cutting the arm of whatever grabbed Angel, to their surprise the severed hand begins to move around the room. “What the hell?!” Angel quickly deciphers why the hand is capable of movement on its own, “It’s a zombie’s hand!” she quickly summons her staff which appears out of thin air, she stabs the severed hand causing purple blood to come out of it.

In the hallway Desmond, Eldwin and Rollo fight of zombies, Desmond tosses daggers into their heads, Eldwin smashes them with his super-powered fist and Rollo slashes them in half with his giant sword. The more zombies they kill the more start to climb into the windows of the motel, Sparks and Angel walk out of their motel room and join the other fighting, “There are too many of them.” yells Angel. Sparks agrees with her and suggested that everyone move up to the roof of the motel and that they’d barricade the door when they got up there. The party moves up the stairwell and Desmond alongside Eldwin fights off any of the zombies that follow them up, they finally reach the top and everyone piles whatever they can find on the roof in front of the door to the rooftop.

Sparks and Angel walk over to the edge of the motel’s roof and see that the entire city is covered in zombies, “The whole city most of been infected by whatever hit the strip club.” Angel’s body shutters as she thinks of seeing her best friend turned into one of those savage beast. Sparks put his arms around her and whispers in her ear, “Don’t worry baby girl, I’ll protect you.”  Rollo begins to think about where Matlus is and if he is safe, Eldwin comforts him “Don’t worry man, he is safe, he is strong.” Rollo smiles and hugs Eldwin. Eldwin slips through Rollo’s grip, “Woah buddy, no touchy feely crap.”

Akina managed to grab ahold of Matlus as they were blasted away from the building by the explosion, she grabbed the edge of a nearby building and tossed Matlus onto the roof, she pulled herself up and looked at the doctor’s office, his creation began to grow as it picked up zombies running the streets and ate them, causing itself to get bigger and bigger.  “What kind of unholy beast has he created?” Matlus regains consciousness and begins to shake in fear when he sees the gigantic zombie harvesting the smaller zombies, “Wha….the….hell?” Suddenly they notice someone standing on the shoulder of the large zombie, they realize that it is Doctor Lessen Sanity, “I have created my own hell, this is my hell, a break of my own sanity.” He grins and looks at Matlus and Akina, “Welcome to Hell!”

Sparks’s party spots the large zombie and they all are stunned, “What the hell!” yells Rollo. He sees the large zombie reaching for a building and notices two people standing on it, attacking the zombie’s hand, he notices that one of the people is Matlus and the other is a young woman, “That’s Matlus fighting that thing!” Sparks looks, “Holy s**t, we have to help him.” Sparks turns to Angel, “You stay here with Eldwin, Me, Rollo and Desmond will help Matlus.”

Sparks leaps off the roof and runs towards the giant zombie, Rollo and Desmond follow behind, Desmond shifts into his wolf form and picks up speed in front of Sparks, he leaps up at the zombie and takes a bite out of the zombies chest, a purple liquid seeps into his mouth and he collapses, he can’t move he was paralyzed but whatever came out of the zombie, Rollo rushes to his side, “Desmond are you okay?” Desmond coughs up a mixture of blood and the purple liquid, “I’ll be fine just help them.” Rollo grips his blade and leaps onto the roof where Matlus and Akina  are fighting the zombie’s arm, “Rollo you came to help me.” Matlus says in a school-girl like voice. Akina looks at him, “So nice to see you again.” Matlus looks at the both of them, “Wait you guys already met?” Rollo smiles, “She is the person that told me where you were staying.” Matlus hugs Rollo and they kiss, the arm taps on the side of the building impatiently. “Seems like he wants you two to fight him.” Akina smiles, Matlus and Rollo both jump back and jump onto the shoulders of the zombie, Matlus shoots Doctor Lessen Sanity in the chest and sends him flying off the back of his creation, Sparks sees the doctor falling and inhales air and blows out fire, completely burning the doctor’s body into ash.

Rollo slashes the creature in the head revealing a large and rotting brain, “This is most likely its weak point, but it’s too thick for my blade to cut and if we did take it out the zombies body would still be able to move, just not think.”

Matlus thinks about what they could do to defeat the gigantic zombie and compeltly destroy every part of it, he then thought about what Sparks did to the doctor, “We could blow it up!” Rollo grins, “I love how smart you are baby.” Akina shoots at the zombie, “You guys go find some form of explosives I’ll take care of him.” Matlus and Rollo leap off the zombies shoulders and join Sparks at ground level, they split up and search for  a way to take out the zombie.

Meanwhile deep in Silven forest the hooded figure that attacked Matlus and his lover climbs into the tree that Akina had only chapters ago entered, the same figure that spoke to her choked the hooded figure up and burned him alive, and from his ashes another version him rose, but buffer and taller.

The zombie continued to consume the smaller zombies and grow in size, it continued terrorizing the city of Moonlight, Eldwin and Angel looked on and wondered in their heads if this was the end. Eldwin grabbed Angel and against Sparks’s order they searched for a way to help Matlus and everyone else defeat the powerful zombie.

Eldwin came across a barrel of gun powder which he threw over his shoulders, he then located a store that sold firecrackers and he pocketed them.

“What are you going to do with that stuff?” Angel asked.

“I’m going to take care of this beast.” Eldwin leapt into the air and landed on a roof of a building the zombie was approaching. “Are you ready b*****d. I’ve got something for you!”

Matlus, Sparks and Rollo looked on in shock as they saw Eldwin challenging the zombie.

Sparks and Matlus yelled, “ELDIWN NOOOOO!!!!”

The final showdown approached as the zombie got closer and closer to Eldwin, who stood on the roof prepared to fight for his friends.



© 2012 Master Aiden


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
Added on October 30, 2012
Last Updated on October 30, 2012


Author

Master Aiden
Master Aiden

Wilmington, DE



About
I just love writing and I hope one day my writing will be acknowledged by people all over. more..

Writing