Chapter Five: Dates

Chapter Five: Dates

A Chapter by Master Aiden

 Chapter Five: Dates

Rollo and Matlus reconnected and told each other how they badly missed one another; Desmond Wulf was introduced as Rollo’s body guard and hunting partner. Matlus heard a knock at the motel door and he opened it, “You b*****d thought you’d get away?!” Sparks was standing at the door with his fist clenched and Eldwin standing behind him, Sparks was about to hit Matlus when Rollo came up behind him, “Is there a problem fellows?” Sparks was intimidated by Rollo and after a few hours explanation and getting to know each other everyone was calm and relaxed, Sparks introduced Angel Flowers as his girlfriend to the group and she giggled and talked to everyone.

Suddenly Eldwin got a big idea, “Since you guys are all couples, why don’t you have a night out on the town tonight?” the two couples looked at one another and then at their significant others, “That sounds amazing.” Angel says with a smile, “I second that.” Agreed Matlus. They all freshened up in the bathroom and headed out the door, Eldwin accompanied his master and Desmond had no choice but to join Rollo and Matlus.

Sparks took Angel to a fancy restaurant called Shining Light, which was known world-wide for its delicious cheesecake with newt sauce. They ordered one steak that they would split as the main course with an appetizer of frog legs and barbecue sauce. Angel looked into Sparks’s eyes and she felt her heart sing to her, she knew what she was feeling was the love that she wanted for so long, Sparks was the most amazing man she had ever laid eyes on and she wanted nothing more than to be by his side for the rest of her life.

When Sparks looked at Angel he saw a girl with a broken past who was beautiful inside and out and just needed to strong love of a good man and he knew that deep down he could be that man and make Angel the happiest young woman in all NetherSpace, “Angel I know this is soon, but when I return to my castle in DarkSide will you join me?” Angel smiled and swiftly agreed to join him, “Also Angel, I want you to rule besides me as Queen of DarkSide.” Angel felt her face get red and her heart felt as if it were about to leap out of her chest, “I….I…me…a Queen?” Sparks placed his hand under her chin, “You would make the most beautiful Queen and you’d look really good in a wedding dress to.” Angel giggled and she ordered the two of them champagne to toast their engagement.

Rollo decided that he and Matlus would explore the different districts of Moonlight City and hold hands as they did it, he felt immense warmth coming from Matlus which he remembered was there when they first met. He was glad that Matlus accepted him for what he truly was, a half-human, half-were wolf prince, he promised that he would never leave Matlus’s side again or hurt him like he did.   

Desmond kept a distance but was close enough as if anything happened he could spring into action, he looked at Rollo and then at Matlus and couldn’t see what Rollo saw in a pathetic little b***h-mage. “After I gave him all of me, he walks with that b***h like he is the best thing on this world.” He clenches his fist but maintains his cool and takes a deep breath.

Angel and Sparks share a passionate kiss, while Eldwin serenades them with a violin that he had stolen from a performer on the street, the patrons of the restaurant watch and applaud the couple and Eldwin’s musical talent. Sparks carries Angel back to his motel room and tells Eldwin to wait outside, inside he slowly places Angel on the bed and the two undress. Angel is mesmerized by what Sparks has to offer her in the second part of their relationship, but instead of going right to it, Sparks takes his time and kisses every inch of Angel’s body, the two begin their act after Sparks gets up and closes the window and the curtains. “Show me what love is…” they both whisper to one another. As they performed a sexual ritual with one another, they both lost the key of innocence; they gave up their virginity to one another.

Matlus and Rollo decided to head back to Matlus’s motel room and decided to take a shortcut through one of the many alleyways in Moonlight City, the farther they went down the alley the darker it seemed to get.

Suddenly a figure leapt out from behind a dumpster, shrouded in a black hood, the figure tossed a weird ball at the ground and smoke filled the air. Both Desmond and Rollo let out dog like whimpers and fell to the ground, “Babe are you okay!” Matlus touched Rollo and felt blood, “What is this stuff?” Desmond quickly answered in pain, “Si…Silver…mist….”

The figure grabbed Matlus from behind and whispered in his ear in an eerie voice, “Come quietly or I’ll kill them both.” Rollo could hear and quickly told Matlus not to, “Babe don’t do it, run and get help from Sparks and Eldwin!” Matlus slowly reached for his pistol and fired two bullets into his assailants chest, “AHHHH!” the bullets in Matlus’s gun were made of silver and seemed to have some form of negative reaction to the figure, who disappeared into the darkness.

Matlus ran out of the alleyway and headed to the motel to retrieve Sparks and Eldwin, he turned the corner and approached the motel’s main door, suddenly someone struck him in the back of the head with a blunt object, he slowly dropped to the ground, and the shadow of someone dragging him away could be seen.

Eldwin was bored so he leaned out the window because he swore he heard the sound of someone yelping, looking down he saw a cloud of fog clearing and saw Rollo and Desmond laying on the ground bloody and in pain, he jumped out the window and grabbed both of them in his arms, he jumped back up into the window and fed them some special herb that healed their wounds, Rollo asked where Matlus was and Eldwin said he never came back to the motel.

Rollo runs out of the motel and into the streets it begins to rain and he can’t find Matlus’s scent anywhere around the motel or in the alleyway, he looks up at the sky and howls, “Matlus!!!!!!”

Matlus begins to come to but feels his arms and legs are bound and he can’t talk, he can’t see because he can barely open his eyes, he feels cold and is laying down on something that is making him even colder.

“Now…now…it’ll all be over soon.” He hears a voice say.



© 2012 Master Aiden


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on October 29, 2012
Last Updated on October 29, 2012


Author

Master Aiden
Master Aiden

Wilmington, DE



About
I just love writing and I hope one day my writing will be acknowledged by people all over. more..

Writing