Chapter Six: Taken

Chapter Six: Taken

A Chapter by Master Aiden

Chapter Six: Taken

Matlus finds that his captor is a disfigured looking man in a doctor’s uniform, and finds that he is bound and gagged in a bathtub filled with ice, he manages to spit the gag out, “What the hell is going on!” the doctor chuckles, “I’m harvesting you kidneys, you have such a nice body young man.” Matlus smiles, “Why thank you, but could you please let me the f**k go!” the doctor shakes his head no, “Can’t blame me for trying.” The doctor reaches for a pair of scissors and tongs and gets closer to the tub.

Suddenly the doctor is knocked into the wall, Matlus leans over the edge of the tub by rocking back and forth and sees Akina had kicked the doctor into the wall, “Akina you came to save me, how’d you know where I was?” she stops and looks as if she is trying to think of a lie, “I saw him knock you out, so I followed you.” The doctor gets up, “You again, b***h you are not good enough to be harvested for my creation.” The doctor runs at her with a needle, Akina holds her arms out and before Matlus’s eyes they turn into arm-cannons and she shoots at the doctor, who leaps into the air and lands behind her trying once again to stab her, she rolls out of the way and shoots the doctor in the stomach with her cannon blast, he falls to the ground holding his stomach in pain, Akina dashes over to the tub and turns her left arm into a giant blade and cuts Matlus free. He climbs out of the tub and as the doctor is about to attack Akina he fires his silver bullets into the doctor’s chest.

The doctor gets back up and throws needles at the two, Matlus jumps on the doctor’s back and fires two shots into the back of his head, while Akina charges a giant cannon blast and fires it at the doctor, the blast shatters the doctor’s body parts and sends them all over the room, Matlus smiles “Well at least we defeated him.” Akina covered his mouth, “He isn’t dead…he can’t die.” Matlus gets confused, “What do you mean?” Akina looks around, “He created a magical elixir that turned him undead, and so he has been building an army.” Matlus starts to gag, “You mean he created zombies, eww.”  Suddenly a needle flies towards Matlus which Akina reflects with her blade hand. “See his body is starting to reassemble itself.

The doctor rises from the other side of an operation table in the center of the room, “I’m back kiddies.” He grins, Matlus gets closer, “Who are you and why are you creating a zombie army?!” the doctor smiles, “Ahh, somebody finally ask what my backstory is.”

“My name is Doctor Lessen Sanity, and a long time ago I wanted to create a formula to bring back people’s deceased loved ones, but I was shunned from the doctor academy and had my license revoked, I tried for many years to come up with the proper formula and I became a black market doctor in the process, I decided that I would  search for other ways to create such a formula, I came across a book of powerful magic and found a resurrection spell inside, but the spell could only create living dead creatures, not living humans. I started harvesting patients and creating more zombies and filling needles with my newly made formula, and now over there on my operating table I have created a creature that will be the ruler of all my zombies, and I will rule the world!”

Matlus shoots the doctor in the head and flips the operating table over with the doctor’s creation falling with it. Suddenly the creation starts to rumble concealing it, Matlus and Akina hold hands and leap out the window as the doctor’s office explodes from the creation growing to a humongous size.

Zombies begin to flood the streets of Moonlight City, as if the whole city had become the doctor’s hellish wonderland…..



© 2012 Master Aiden


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on October 30, 2012
Last Updated on November 16, 2012


Author

Master Aiden
Master Aiden

Wilmington, DE



About
I just love writing and I hope one day my writing will be acknowledged by people all over. more..

Writing