Epilogue: Going out with a bang!

Epilogue: Going out with a bang!

A Chapter by Master Aiden

Epilogue: Going out with a Bang

Eldwin and the zombie overlord locked eyes; Eldwin placed the barrel of dynamite in front of him and gripped the matches in his hand. “I can’t let my friends suffer; I have to protect Sparks and Matlus as well as the new friends I earned.” The zombie overlord laughed at Eldwin, “F**k you ratchet breath!”  Eldwin tossed a rock at the zombie overlord who simply deflected it with his rotten-flesh covered arm

Eldwin leaped into the air, carrying his explosives on his back, the zombie simply grabbed him and tossed him into its mouth. Sparks looked in shock as the beast burped and Eldwin didn’t even try to get out of it. Suddenly a voice echoed from the zombie overlord’s stomach, “Sparks use your Fire Breath on it, hurry!” Sparks looked confused, “But…If I do that, you’ll be blown up with it.” Eldwin’s voice cracked, “I love you Sparks, not as anything more than a friend, but you gave me the friendship I always needed, to make me feel human, when clearly I’m not.” Sparks’s eyes watered and tears flowed down the sides of his cheeks, “Goodbye my friend.” Eldwin laughed, “Not goodbye, we’ll meet again someday.”

Sparks inhaled a large amount of air, his body surged with fiery-power and he let out a huge line of fire that ignited the zombie overlord, “SPARKS!!” Eldwin yelled from inside the beast, when suddenly an explosion filled all the streets of Moonlight City.

Smoke was everywhere…..Rollo picked Matlus up, he had fallen into the window of a nearby shop, “Are you okay baby?”, Matlus smiled at his lover, “I’m perfectly fine.” When the smoke started to clear, Desmond’s body was burnt to ashes; Akina stood up and walked over to Sparks who was leaning over Eldwin’s lifeless body. Matlus and Rollo joined her at Sparks’s side, “I know what it feels like to lose a loved one.” Akina touches Sparks’s shoulder, “He was my only friend….” Sparks’s tears flowed heavy, Matlus placed his hand on Sparks’s head, “Your wrong…” Sparks turned and looked at Matlus, Rollo and Angel who had come out of hiding, “You have three friends right here.” Sparks smiled, “Thank you guys.”

“The Tears that flow for you….will not go in vain, your legacy will live on in my heart…don’t cry wherever you are now, just enjoy the afterlife the God’s have given you, you are strong.” "Sparks McKlean-


Akina Suicida: Mysteriously vanished after everyone had regrouped, Matlus returned the fan she had dropped and revealed it to have belonged to her father.


Matlus Retu: Returned to DarkSide Castle with Sparks and Angel, he brought his lover along and now they live at the castle with Sparks.


Angel Flowers: Has now married Sparks McKlean and is now the Queen of DarkSide.


Rollo Arvon: Disowned his tribe royalty, to live forever with Matlus, he is now the second newest resident in Sparks’s castle.


Sparks McKlean: Broken and shattered after losing Eldwin Goosemonkey his dedicated and loyal man servant, found the strength to fall in love and marry Angel Flowers, he decided to keep his friends close and invited Matlus and Rollo to live in the castle. Since Eldwin had no known family Sparks decided to bury him in the most safest place he could think of, “His Mystic Herb Garden.”


Sparks McKlean walks into his bedroom, he feels a weird energy emitting from his closet…he slowly approaches the door and turns the knob…..

 

 



© 2012 Master Aiden


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
Added on November 1, 2012
Last Updated on November 2, 2012


Author

Master Aiden
Master Aiden

Wilmington, DE



About
I just love writing and I hope one day my writing will be acknowledged by people all over. more..

Writing