Chapter  Two: Doctor Visit

Chapter Two: Doctor Visit

A Chapter by Master Aiden

Chapter Two: Doctor Visit

 

In the downtown area of Moonlight city is a very grim looking building, and the sign on the front door will come to a bit of a shock to you, “Doctor’s Office.” Inside on the only stairwell in the whole building, a man drags a large black trash bag up the stairs, his hands are covered in blood, and he is dressed in a blood splattered doctor’s uniform, with a bloody stethoscope around his neck, his little name plate reads, “Doctor Lessen Sanity” 

Reaching his office on the fourth floor, Doctor Lessen Sanity drags the trash bag into his office and tosses it onto the operating table, he slowly pulls the trash bag apart, revealing the unconscious not dead body of a man, the man groans, “Why…did you do this doc?” the doctor doesn’t reply, instead he smacks the groaning man with a piece of lead pipe on his chest, causing the man to cough up blood. “The patient seems to be having a nervous fit, which leads him to vomit blood.” The doctor walks over to a drawer and pulls out a needle labeled, “The Good Stuff” he walks over to his patient and stabs him in the arm with the needle, “This should make you feel all better son.”  The liquid in the needle causes the man to quickly recover his health.

“You…you saved me.” The man smiles at the doctor, which causes the doctor to smile so wide his left eye pops out of its socket, “Oh dear seems my eye has done it again.” He pushes it back in and pulls out a meat cleaver, “What are you going to do with that doc?” the man’s eyes widen. The doctor smiles as he swings the cleaver, in one swing the man’s head flies off of his body and lands on the floor, the doctor picks up the decapitated head and tosses it into his cabinet with several others, he then turns around and picks up an old leather covered book labeled, “MagiX de Eviletes” he scans through the pages until he comes to a page labeled, “The Undead Spell” he pulls out a measuring cup and an empty needle, he extracts his blood and pours it into the cup, walking over to the sink he pours some liquid hand sanitizer and adds a drop of water to the cup, he goes over to the patients lifeless and headless body and pours the concoction on it reciting the verse of the Undead Spell, “Awaken on body, soul or not, brainless and brainful, come back to life!” the body begins to jerk, and slowly stands up, the skin begins to crack and become flesh and grey.

“You are now a part of my legion of undead, hahaha.” As the doctor laughs he twitches uncontrollably. He feels a draft and notices that his office window is wide open, “I could of sworn this window was shut a few minutes ago.” He walks over and closes it, as he turns around he sees a beautiful young woman reclining in his chair, “Who are you lovely, you have such nice looking features.” He says looking at her long legs, “You should let me give you an examination.” He begins to twitch and chuckle.

The young woman stands up and walks over towards the doctor and turns around to reach for her purse, she bends over revealing her rear to Doctor Lessen Sanity, “Doctor you are such a devil, let me just grab some protection out of my bag.” The doctor becomes aroused and eager, he starts to undo his belt, the girl slowly comes back up and flips backwards and while in midair she kicks the doctor across the face, “Take that b*****d!” the girl stands up as the doctor realizes she isn’t there to please him, “Who the hell are you s**t!”

The girl doesn’t answer instead she raises her arms and they begin to glow and change, they take the form of two machine guns, she points her gun-arms at the doctor, “Hand over the spell book and I will and either way will destroy your office and you.” The doctor ponders for a few seconds the idea of what she just said, “So either way I’m screwed correct?” she gets closer not taking her aim off of him, “Yes you are either way.” The doctor opens his coat as if he is reaching for the book and flings needles at the young woman, she dodges them and starts shooting at him, he dives behind his operation table and his undead creation stands up and walks towards the woman, she shoots at the headless zombie, causing it to collapse to the ground.

The girl begins shooting all over the room and hitting everything in sight, the doctor swiftly tosses more needles at her, but she manages to shoot them down in the air, the doctor jumps over the table wielding his meat cleaver and tries to attack the woman, she leaps over him and traps his head in between her legs, she channels energy into her legs and they begin to glow, her legs become two chainsaws and she slices through the doctor’s neck until his head falls over, she searches through his lifeless body and finds the spell book, “You should of just handed the damn book over doc.”

She walks over towards the window returning her body parts to normal, she looks down at her body, “I need to wash all this blood off of me before my meeting.” She opens the window and leaps out of it, grabbing onto the fire escape she drops onto a motorcycle located below it, she starts the motorcycle and drives off into the night life of downtown Moonlight City.

Back in the office of Doctor Lessen Sanity, his body begins to twitch and reaches for its dismembered head, which it locates and reattaches with stiches, the newly-stitched doctor walks over to the cabinet where he keeps his heads and carries them over to the operating table with his stich kit, he begins sawing heads together and then grabs some other limbs and begins attaching them together.

 On the fire escape of the doctor’s office a hooded-figure watches his operation, he has in his hands a M-Tech a special Moonlight City touch-screen device that is a telephone, map, and you can play games on it as well, he was in a middle of a game called Furious Falcons  when the phone app went off, he answered it and his master spoke, “Return back here tomorrow night for our second meeting with our newest member, what is that background music?” the figure chuckled, “I’m playing a game of Furious Falcons .” his master replied, “Did you get the falcon that splits into tinier falcons?” the hooded-figure hung up and continued his game as he leapt on the rooftops to return to his quarters.

Matlus found a cheap motel to stay at in the downtown district of Moonlight City, it was an okay room minus the cockroaches it had. Matlus figured that he would head out to search the city slums for Rollo in the morning so that his chances of been mugged or raped would be less likely.

He went into the small bathroom and started the shower; he stripped down and felt relaxed when the warm water fell against his naked, tan skin.  He thought back to the first time he and Rollo had ever showered together, they showered beneath a mystical waterfall in the Water Valley of XnoSnow, and they shared the most passionate kiss ever, that was only two weeks before the bandits had taken Rollo away from him.

Matlus looked out the window and could have sworn he heard groaning coming from the alleyway below, as if something was dying in the alley. Matlus hopped out of the shower and laid in the motel bed naked, he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Down the hall in motel room sixteen Akina Suicida exited her small bathroom wearing nothing but one of the towels the motel offered, she sat on bed and pulled out a deck of cards and started playing solitaire, the shower she took was much needed, her body was aching from the long day she had and the interview she had to go to when she arrived. She had a meeting with her new boss the next night, but she planned to spend her morning and afternoon exploring Moonlight City.

She thought about her encounter with her visitor on the train, she loved the feel of him embracing her and making her body tingle. He had a faint odor of blood and rotten flesh, but for some reason she wasn’t bothered by it. She didn’t know his name and she didn’t get a chance to see his face with that hood in the way.

She then thought about the guy she had met on the train, when they arrived at the motel she watched what room key he was given; she knew he was right down the hall from her. She got dressed and walked down the hall to the guy’s motel room, she was going to knock and see if he wanted to hang out for a bit, she stopped herself and said, “Don’t go soft just because you met a gay guy.” She smacked herself in the face and walked back to her room, once again removing her clothes and playing cards with herself.

Doctor Lessen Sanity continued to connect different body parts together as he weaved something big from the corpses and limbs he had collected over the years, he had driven himself insane to the point where he would lure people to his office by offering them money or even naked women, he would inject them with poisons and behead them with a meat cleaver, then he would practice a resurrection spell on their corpse and use it as a bodyguard in case something happened to him.

He wanted to do something that would make his body shutter with pure joy and he figured he could find a way to cause mass havoc across the entire city, he had these urges to make himself happy ever since he found the book of magic that was stolen from him that evening, he memorized the ingredients and the verses of the resurrection spell, so that wasn’t a problem, him not having the book and all.

The doctor’s creation started to move and he bashed it with a sledgehammer, “You are not finished yet!” he yelled at the creation and then continued sewing parts and heads and other gruesome things to his creation.

Down the block from the doctor’s office and two blocks away from the motel that Akina and Matlus are staying at, is a strip club called “Cannibal”. Techno music can be heard echoing through all of downtown, the club has become the ultimate hotspot. The doctor pulls out a silver whistle and calls a zombiefied-pigeon into his office, he injects it with something and tells it to go into the club and infect someone at random, as the pigeon swoops down into an open window of the club, the doctor grins and watches the club with a pair of binoculars,

“This should be exciting.’  



© 2012 Master Aiden


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
Added on October 23, 2012
Last Updated on October 23, 2012


Author

Master Aiden
Master Aiden

Wilmington, DE



About
I just love writing and I hope one day my writing will be acknowledged by people all over. more..

Writing