16. ' Different '

16. ' Different '

A Chapter by Pancae

At first when Delilah gnawed at the sweet, it was a bit taste-less. The way rice 
sometimes is, but then in developed some sort of orange taste with a hint of grape that oddly didn't seem strange. Although the sweets were clearly different from the day-to-day ones she ate, Delilah couldn't really figure out why Sindy seen them as different. Surely, there was bound to be an orange-grape sweet somewhere ? In some off, alley-way shop ? 
Soon enough, however, Delilah got an answer as to why Sindy saw the sweets as obviously different. 

Her trugier went off and spread all over the blue haired girls body almost instantly. The warmth not only wrapped itself inside of Delilah, but it spread outside of her body were it hugged her and turned into a solid. Then it scooped her up into the air and began gliding across the hospital-like room.
'' Wha-? Sindy ? Sindy ! Help ! Hel- ahhh ! ''
The gliding trugier began to turn at the corners, shifting Delilah in mid-air. One second she was upside down while the next she was facing left. Her unfocused eyes tried to lock themselves onto Sindy while she attempted at getting up while she galloped in the moving trugier.
'' Delilah ! '' The giddy voice that belonged to Sindy managed to break away from its laughter, meanwhile Delilah was still trapped in the trugier that took the shape of a horse while remaining an orange colour. 
Then just as the horse was coming to a slight halt and Delilah was left in a small aura of hope, the trugier spat Delilah out and turned itself into a small outline of a Raven. 


© 2014 Pancae


Author's Note

Pancae
The chapter was supposed to be longer at first, but I really don't have the time for it right now - hopefully ill be able to catch up with my ideas over the Halloween break !

I am really sorry for my absence, if anybody is reading this x.x real-life got in the way and i kind of put myself into a writers block
but i finally figured out a way out of it so that you for being patient, should anybody still choose to read this c:

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on October 21, 2014
Last Updated on October 21, 2014
Tags: sci-fi, adventure, powers, animals, fire, teenagers, superpowers


Author

Pancae
Pancae

Hogwarts , House : Slytherin



About
I'm a -insert age here- year old that has many novel/story ideas but doesn't know where to share them. I don't know what to do with my life yet, but know that I enjoy creating different plot lines. more..

Writing
1. Prologue 1. Prologue

A Chapter by Pancae


2. Callum 2. Callum

A Chapter by Pancae


The Passing The Passing

A Book by Pancae